May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Sandy, that's good! At least you'll get a break from it all for a while before starting all over again! :)

Btw.. assuming I'll make it to the second trimester, does anyone know if long-distance flights (~13h) are ok? I promised a very good friend of mine that I'll attend her wedding in late August.

Oculi I think you'll be fine August :) As long as the pregnancy is healthy you can fly till pretty late...

I wish there was a little window to the womb where you can see everythings ok, although this early there would be nothing to see!

Bblues patiently awaiting your beta results hun! x

Just got back from dr. Just waiting for my call.

Aimze, I hope so. I haven't booked the flight yet. Just in case.
Yeah, I know what you mean. Ayer the ET I told dh that I wish they would have attached a tiny camera to the embies

Lucinda, thank you!!!:D :hugs: you'll be following me real soon. I'm sure of that!

Bbb, fingers crossed!

Bblues when will you hear?

Rooting for you! x

Not sure. It all depends how busy the office was today. Hopefully soon since I went in so early. This wait is killer.

Oculi - That is an amazing beta!! Yay ....

bbblues - good luck sweetie! Hopefully it will be a lovely father's gift :)

Aimze - yur beta is rising so well ...yay!!

Sandy - So gald to hear abt yur funded cycles! Take some time off, de-stress and then be back with full force...We all are rooting for you ...

pcsoph - you will be able to see your bean/s pretty soon ...yay!!!

stacergirl - good luck with ER today!! Thinking abt u ...

kpkj - congrats!! are you going for a second beta?

august - yay for 10 eggs ....have u heard the fertilization report? good luck sweetie and rest up!

I am officially done with my 36 hrs of rest post ET. Hubs took good care of me. I am walking around the house today but still taking it easy. Embryologist called yesterday - they were able to freeze 5 embryo's :happydance:
I will be able to resist testing till sunday- as hubs will keep me company. But after that it will be tough. I think I will test on Wednesday 7dp5dt. What do u gals think? My RE has beta scheduled for 9dp5dt - thank god!

I have these thoughts creeping in my mind! That my body won't know what to do with these embryo's , that my body with reject them. Why should I trust my body now, when it has not done what it should be doing from last 2 yrs!! Do you gals have similar doubts? I am listening to meditation music and trying to keep these thoughts at bay, but they still creep up sometime! :shrug:

Ahhhhh I saw you added something an my heart jumped! I really feel your wait hun, its absolutely awful!!!

We're the same, 9dp5dt? You have Betas done really early, most people are 12-14 days? I guess we're now on bang on two weeks from ER though so for most people like 14-16DPO...x

Babs I totally feel you!!!

I think Wednesday 7dp you should know something, I've been having faint ones since 5d but to be honest its just been a massive worry waiting for them to get darker...If you start @ 7p it will be a nicer faint positive for you as oppossed to a tiny shadow line!! Good luck!

x

Well ladies put me down for a BFP!!! I'm still in shock. I am full on waterworks lol. Told my hubby Happy early Father's Day. He kissed my belly a hundred times. Nurse said my beta is 180 she said its a great first number. I go back Monday to retest. You ladies are the best sound board a girl could have xo

yay thts amazing news!! high beta for 9d too!!! wooop! x

Bblues!!!!!! So very excited for you! Congrats!!!! Yay!!

Occuli-congrats as we'll! Love hearing these bfps!!!

Babs-your body will know exactly what to do with the embryo!!! I get where you're coming from with those thoughts, but stay positive!! Tell yourself that negative thoughts run through your body without effecting you over and over!!! We're here for you!! And your thoughts are probably very normal.

Sandy-thankful you can try ivf again and especially that they will fund it for you. I think it was Aimze that said 8/10 women get pregnant within 3 ivfs. Fx for you

Lucinda-glad you're still hanging around. We can't wait for you to get started again and get that BFP that you deserve!

Hmommy, how you doing?

Hope everyone else is well!! Sorry if I missed you, on my phone.

Afm I just woke up from a 4 hour nap after my ER this morning. Everything went great. Said there were only 6 follicles (when originally they thought7) but that every follicle had an egg so they got 6. (see hmommy, right there with you!!) I'm happy with that though. Timorrow I'll get my report. My ET is either Monday or we'd. And my OTD is July 1!!! It's 17 days after the ER. I told my dh I want to test the sat before that since that's a Monday. But he said what if it's a negative and you cry your eyes out all weekend hen the blood test says positive. Lol but we got some time to decide for sure. He got home at 10pm last night, we went in at 645 this morning and he's already back at work at 11 this morning. Well, I'm hoping for a good fertility report!!!!

Btw-were you ladies prescribed any antibiotics to take after ER? I'm taking zpack and something else. I start prog injections tonight and the nurse drew circles on me so dh would know where to go! Lol

Thinking of you ladies.

Bad news ladies...first beta was 104 and today it was only 160. They want at least a 70% increase and mine was a little less than 60. Gotta go back Sunday for another test. Pretty upset but the nurse said there is a better chance of it being ok than not. I was not expecting this at all

kpkj i kno they like a 50% increase every 48-74 hours so hopefully monday goes to over 400ish. really hope they go ok hun x

Bblues congrats on your high beta!!!!
Stacergirl to answer your question ...yes I was given antibiotics after transfer!
AFM transfer was yesterday (FET) of 1 embie and I'm currently waiting for beta next wk :/

bbblues, YEY!!!!!!!!! Your post put a lump in my throat! So happy for you. xox

Stacer, 6 eggs, OK, here we go: now for the waiting game! Hope you get a great report tomorrow!!!

kpkj, positive thinking... and we're all keeping our fingers crossed for you. xo

AFM, just laying around all day being very lazy :)

Yay for bring pupo lucinda!

So ladies I'm still bloody Poas...today's worried me, at first glance it looked lighter but in actual daylight it's a smidgen darker...

I'm 10dp5dt...when does the risk of a chemical go away? I'm technically like over 15days ovulation a for normal people chemicals don't occur after your period is due.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->