May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Oh girls I'm so chuffed for everyone!!!! Even enough those who didn't get a bfp... it's still Good that you have cycles and options to take you further!

Bought some god awful bras yesterday. Got fitted gone up a size already. Just couldn't bear the underwired ones any more. Now I have 4 total support no movement whatsoever thick strapped granny bras. My God they are so comfy!!!! Had to sleep in one last night as boobs so painful last night!!!!!

yay to being comfy soph! im spilling out mine but no soreness...id love some reasuring boob ache lol x

Believe m you don't they hurt so much. I always got sore boobs before af came. This is worse!
Plus today I'm so tired. We t to bed early last night, got up at 10am now could just fall asleep again! I'm going to cu up with one of my cats on the sofa and have a nap!

I think af should've showed by now so taking that as a good sign.

Yesterday at work I was speaking to this chap he told me that his wife had bmi of 32 so had to go private, and she miscarried at 8 weeks. His solicitor had iui on 1st attempt successful. I told them so far I'm successful. Then the girl I was with her sister going through it too. Just makes you think there is a he'll of a lot more people going through it than you would ever know!!!!!

Yea there are a lot of people an I'm really not ashamed were "infertile" an think we shouldn't have to keep it a secret or be worried bout it.

My aunty knows we went through ivf an refuses to talk to me about it because she believes we're defying god...I mean come on, what's she going to do when the babies here!?

I'm feeling better now, I just seem to always have a rubbish morning when I do the test I'm sure it's going to be lighter but as you can see its defo darker...

What does everyone have planned this weekend? X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 10
Morning girls! I just got a call that I'm scheduled for a day 3 transfer tomorrow at 12:25pm. I felt my stomach sink as I had a 3dy transfer in December that didn't work! I asked the nurse if everything was ok with the 9 embryos, she said they are all great quality and ill get a call tomorrow morning if they decide to take me to a day 5 transfer. I'm trying to stay positive but I just want to cry. I know it's foolish and dumb but I swear its the hormones

On another note I can't wait to finish the Medrol! I gag just thinking about it. And I actually threw up after taking it this morning. I just can't stomach it!

Oh girls I'm so chuffed for everyone!!!! Even enough those who didn't get a bfp... it's still Good that you have cycles and options to take you further!

Bought some god awful bras yesterday. Got fitted gone up a size already. Just couldn't bear the underwired ones any more. Now I have 4 total support no movement whatsoever thick strapped granny bras. My God they are so comfy!!!! Had to sleep in one last night as boobs so painful last night!!!!!

Lol...gotta love the granny bras!

August, I did a day three transfer too and was a little concerned but the way I see it is your doc is doing what they think will be the best situation for you so chin up hon and best of luck xo

As hommy said the drs know what will and won't work. The best Place For the eggs is inside you. They wouldn't do it if it didn't work!

Aimez - tests looking good!

August - I am with you on the Medrol! I hated that stuff. The after taste is horrible and stays with you for a long time. My hubs gave me trick- fill your mouth with juice (any juice-less acidic if possible), coat your tongue completely with it. Put Medrol in your mouth and sip on some more juice to swallow it. It worked great for me!

No update from me. I am 3dp5dt and feel nothing. Too early to test. So just waiting it out. At home. Bored. Not doing anything. At all. Hate TWW!

Babs we all feel you this tww is breakfasts you know something was put there...

Bbb, congratulations! :D

Stacergirl, thank you! I had to take antibiotics, too after ER. :)

Kpkj, don't worry too much about the beta numbers. Some women have very high levels and some very low levels throughout their pregnancy and still deliver healthy babies! What matters more is the first and subsequent ultrasound scans.

Lucinda, yay for being PUPO! this will be your month! :D

Aimze, sorry, but what your aunt said is so ridiculous!!!

August, in my clinic It's standard to do day 2 transfers. So, even earlier than yours. I got a day 2 transfer as well and am pregnant now! ;) so, don't worry.

AFM, I'm still cramping. One good thing is that I can switch to oral progesterone pills on Monday. Hate the suppositories. Yucks!

Ladies, are any of you experiencing bloating after transfer? I'm wondering if it's the progesterone shots? I feel 6 months preggers already! Lol.. also, anyone doing v-dot patches?

Stacer, fertilization report come in yet?

Thinking of everyone :)

Stacer I'm taking anti biotics as well sine the day before ER today is my last day on them

Hmommy I was super bloated until about 5dp...

Oculi I'm so jealous your swoping to oral progesterone...it's so yucky! Every time a blob comes out I think I'm bleeding! Reminds me, must order some more next week!

Kpkj best of luck tomorrow...will you get the results quickly? X

Aimze ~ that's so weird that your progesterone cream is coming out in globs... I was told to take mine at night before bed time. I decided at 10:30pm as that is that time that I'm usually in bed ready to sleep. Last night was my first night and I have yet to feel anything come out. I often feel went but there is never anything there. I was told to place the skinny part all the way in until my finger's touch my skin and then I input the cream.

Also, I'm 2 days past ER and everytime I wipe, I see a hint of spotting, not much but still there

i dropped my progrsterone oil vial and it broke all over the floor before my injection tonight. I freaked out and started crying. Then called doc and he advised me to use the vaginal gel until I can get some tomorrow. So frustrating though.

i dropped my progrsterone oil vial and it broke all over the floor before my injection tonight. I freaked out and started crying. Then called doc and he advised me to use the vaginal gel until I can get some tomorrow. So frustrating though.

Oh no I'm so sorry that happened to you. Did you have any vaginal gel at home?

When do you plan on having your transfer?

I'm excited for tomorrow, my transfer, the way I look at it is that either way or day if its meant to be it will be :)

oh no stacer!! Gosh i bet you were gutted when it smashed, evertything is more intense with hormines too!!

Augsust I do 1 cyclogest pesserie at bedtime which doesnt come out, then one cyclogest @ 6am that comes out throughout the am! ive heard the back passage doesnt leak but im not sure im ready for that lol!! Best of luck for transfer hun!!

x

aimze, haha.. same here. Every time I feel something's coming out I run to the toilet just to make sure I'm not bleeding. Can't wait til Monday!!

stacergirl, oh no!! How soon can you get a new one?

Luncina-that was super fast! Best of luck to you!!!

Kpkj-thinking of you. let us know when you know more.

August-best of luck today on your transfer. hope everything went well and you get a sticky bean!!

Hope everyone else is doing good!

Yeah I was so upset about breaking the progesterone bottle, dh didn't understand why I was so upset...its just the point of the matter that I got this far and then broke the bottle. ugh. So I called the doctors office and the doctor on call advised me to take the crinone last night...then today they called and are giving me a vial of progesterone on loan so I went and picked that up. Not really sure what "loan" means though, I only need about 4 more injections so by the time I call my pharmacy and get one shipped to me on Tuesday, I will only need 1 more day of injections. But whatever. I'm just thankful to have some!

yesterday I got my fertility report and 4 of the 6 eggs were fertilized. I'm pretty happy with that number. I was hoping for a call today on an update, but nothing yet... so tomorrow morning I"ll get the call for either a tomorrow afternoon transfer or a Wednesday afternoon transfer. Really irritated that they are waiting until the last minute to tell me but I guess that is the way it is....I jus really hope DH can make it there. Its is first week back at work from being gone. :(
I'm trying to put some plans together with the DH regarding the pregnancy test date. I took the day off (July 1st) but he doesn't think he wants to because we are testing over the weekend (just to take away some of the sting). Which I guess would be fine, so then I was trying to go away for the night we were going to test and test there that way if it was a positive we could celebrate, and if it wasn't we could at least be away by the ocean for some reflection time. He said no because were planning a vacation in August for my birthday. ugh, I really need to learn how to persuade these men! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->