May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Stacer that's good about your lil embreyos! Not long till you're pupo...

August did transfer go well?

Kpkj thinking of you x

Stacer, great report..4 fertilized is awesome! :thumbup: I like your idea about going away the day of testing. I'm actually looking at possible cruises if we aren't successful as a way to get away..:coffee:

This wait is excruciating. Today I was feeling really pessimistic:nope: I guess I'm just not used to success when it comes to all things fertile, but it comes in waves.

Hope you're all doing well today. :flower:

Stacer ~ great fertilization report! Are you scheduled for a day 3 transfer? I'm also testing out my trigger and testing before the blood test, in hopes that it takes the sting away if it's not a successful cycle. I remember booking a cruise for February, my IVF/IUI was in December. It was nice to get away after a failed cycle. But hopefully we won't need that and we get out much deserved BFPS! I believe you are only one day behind me. :hugs:

As for my transfer today ~ I was scheduled for 12:45pm but I got a call that the doctor was in traffic :wacko: so I got pushed back two hours. I went and had lunch with the husband and I felt really calm and relaxed by the time of the transfer. We transferred 3 embryo's. My Center grades them from 1-5 (5 being the best). I transfered a 5, 4, & 3 (a 8-cell, 7-cell and 9-cell). OTD is June 28th, but like I said, I'm testing throughout.

Stacer ~ great fertilization report! Are you scheduled for a day 3 transfer? I'm also testing out my trigger and testing before the blood test, in hopes that it takes the sting away if it's not a successful cycle. I remember booking a cruise for February, my IVF/IUI was in December. It was nice to get away after a failed cycle. But hopefully we won't need that and we get out much deserved BFPS! I believe you are only one day behind me. :hugs:

As for my transfer today ~ I was scheduled for 12:45pm but I got a call that the doctor was in traffic :wacko: so I got pushed back two hours. I went and had lunch with the husband and I felt really calm and relaxed by the time of the transfer. We transferred 3 embryo's. My Center grades them from 1-5 (5 being the best). I transfered a 5, 4, & 3 (a 8-cell, 7-cell and 9-cell). OTD is June 28th, but like I said, I'm testing throughout.

Triplets!! :winkwink:

Triplets!! :winkwink:

OMG I just realized that you too transfered a 7, 8, & 9 cell at 3 Day! :hugs:

When's your OTD?

I see in your signature that you are avoiding coffee... my FS told me I didn't need to stop my coffee, since I drink more milk in it then coffee :haha: but he did tell me today that a cup of coffee after Er and ET is good to keep the bloat away. Odd :wacko: I thought he was crazy but I'm kinda happy about not having to avoid it lol

Yes, you and I are in the same boat :) I test June 25 and still debating whether to test at home before. Are you?? I felt happy about transferring 3. my biggest fear was that we wouldn't have any that would make it so dh and I were thrilled. Now we're just praying that one sticks :) this wait is brutal though.

Oh, and I wish I would have known about the coffee thing because man was I bloated! Lol...

Yes, you and I are in the same boat :) I test June 25 and still debating whether to test at home before. Are you?? I felt happy about transferring 3. my biggest fear was that we wouldn't have any that would make it so dh and I were thrilled. Now we're just praying that one sticks :) this wait is brutal though.

Oh, and I wish I would have known about the coffee thing because man was I bloated! Lol...

Well I am testing out my trigger shot, and I'll probably continue to test just to avoid such a blow if the blood test is negative. I'm working on the day of my OTD, so I just want to be somewhat prepared.

I was happy about putting back 3, I feel like this way we know we did all we can so that at least one would take.

You're only 3 days ahead of me then. My OTD is the 28th.

August hmommy and babs-were going to be busy at the end of June testing. I think babs had ER just before hmommy, and hmommy tests is the 25, August is the 28 and I'm July 1st. Babs when is yours?

August, hmommy-you girls are super brave about putting 3 back. I don't think I could do it. We're pretty set on 2. I'm hoping for twins though just because then if my frozen embies don't make it (implying that I'll even have some), then I'll have my 2!! But we will see! I'll know tomorrow morning if it's a 3 day or 5 day (5 day would be Wednesday). Are you ladies ok with triplets if they were too happen?

I just noticed that even though we have some bfps on this site, no one really knows if they're having more than one baby...anyone hoping or expecting for more??

I can't imagine the 2ww, I'm already dreading it. I mean dh and I are finding it odd that we have 4 potential babies at our doc office! Lol it will be weird when they're inside of me!! and I'm sure I'll be having pessimistic thoughts as well but try and stay positive! This has got to work!!

How's everyone else doing??!

August yay to.pupo with triplets!

I think most of the bfps are a single transfer? unless they split to identical which isnt unheard of...

The tww is just awful, but then there is the next tww to your scan...well mines 3weeks but ive chosen an extra week to wait!

Lots of testing happening in 10days then!! Next wave of bfps here we come!

x

Morning Ladies

Hope you are all well :hugs:

Sounds like things are really moving along and hope those who are in the 2ww are coping well not long now.

Aimze, do you have another beta or scan this week? xx

Hey Sandy, how you doing?

No more betas or even pregnancy tests,.im going to chill out now! Scan isnt till 10th July which seems a lifetime away!!

x

God 10th july! do they not get you in for any tests between that? xx

Nope...Just got to hope all is ok but i dont think i'll allow myself to get excited till 10th July anyway...Maybe a lil bit ;-) x

Thats seems really strange! Not that I'm wanting to tempt fate or anything for you but what would happen if you were to have a chemical or eptopic how would they know this as these are normally confirmed through you beta testing?

I would get a little excited make the most of it! xx

I *think* with chemicals you bleed even though on progesterone & hopefully you'd experience a lot of pain so you'd kno ectopic...

I thought about booking an earlier one but you cant see a lot whereas i'll be 7+5 so should have a .5 inch bean there!

x

Thanks Sandy, I guess in the grand scheme 3 weeks isnt long...It just flipping feels a long time, I think give me a week-10days an I will have settled down the nerves so should be more relaxed...

x

August, hmommy-you girls are super brave about putting 3 back. I don't think I could do it. We're pretty set on 2. I'm hoping for twins though just because then if my frozen embies don't make it (implying that I'll even have some), then I'll have my 2!! But we will see! I'll know tomorrow morning if it's a 3 day or 5 day (5 day would be Wednesday). Are you ladies ok with triplets if they were too happen?

Stacer, I hear you, but I figured, I'm just praying that ONE sticks, never mind the idea that all of a sudden, I'm super fertile and all three snuggle in! Lol... The Dr. just recommended putting all three in due to my age. If we had twins, I'd be thrilled, but triplets is just too optimistic for my personality... :wacko:

Hmommy how you feeling? how many days past transfer are you? x

Hmommy ~ I can't take it back now so I'm going to have to be ok with triplets :rofl: But I do't believe all three will take. To be honest I felt like my FS wasn't confident that any of the three would take. So I have to be the positive one now and say at least one needs to take lol

I was just watching "Make Room for Multiples" and it was a lady who transferred 3 fair embryos on a day 3 transfer. only two embryo's took but one split into identical twins! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->