May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Quick update, sorry for no personals! Going in today for a 3 day transfer!! Nervous! Appt is at 1130 wish me luck!

Good luck Stacer! I thought the transfer was very easy and a cool experience!

Congrats Hmommy and August! I was pretty set on not testing before my otd. In my mind, I didn't want to see a negative with my own eyes. I thought it would be easier to hear over the phone! I know I'm in the minority there!

I got my third beta back and it was 314! So I went 104, 160, 314! The nurse was very happy and said I am right where I should be! Thank God! That little scare on the second one was not fun! Now, I wait for an ultrasound on July 1st! I think I am technically 4 weeks pregnant if the count starts the first day of my cycle bc that was may 17th.

KPKJ YAYYYYY! I am SO pleased for you that it came back up!

I don't know how to work out how far gone you are?? I've gone two weeks from ER + 2 weeks that they add to standard pregnancies making me 4W3D? Would you guys agree??

There is an IVF calculator on Google I used which asks you for ER date so pretty helpful..I'm @ work but if you google IVF CALCULATOR DUE DATE it tells you..

x

Good luck Stacer! I thought the transfer was very easy and a cool experience!

Congrats Hmommy and August! I was pretty set on not testing before my otd. In my mind, I didn't want to see a negative with my own eyes. I thought it would be easier to hear over the phone! I know I'm in the minority there!

I got my third beta back and it was 314! So I went 104, 160, 314! The nurse was very happy and said I am right where I should be! Thank God! That little scare on the second one was not fun! Now, I wait for an ultrasound on July 1st! I think I am technically 4 weeks pregnant if the count starts the first day of my cycle bc that was may 17th.

Awesome news!!!! :)

Hmommy how you feeling? how many days past transfer are you? x

5 days past transfer and ventured out today to run errands (was lounging around the house being way too cautious for the past 4 days) :wacko:

To be honest, I'm pretty much feeling premenstrual..bloated, minor cramps here and there, and irritable. How did you feel in the tww?

exactly the same a you'v just put...emotional an tired mainly tho...

I think my first pregnancy sign was super sensitive nose & pert fuller boobies!!

x

Kpkj ~ Your beta's sound amazing! Congrats! My FS counts from the day of retrieval... like Aimze said, there is an IVF calculator on google =) I'm working on the day of my OTD, so I'd like to not break down like I did back in December if it's negative. :wacko:

Hmommy ~ I stayed in bed all day yesterday after my transfer. Today I'm moving around in the house. I have 3 - 7 week old puppies that need tending to :rofl: But I'm being extra cautious and no bending or going up and down stairs. I'm sitting up right now. My FS said to make sure to move about to get the blood flowing through your body. I just feel so entirely normal :shrug: I don't go back to work until Friday morning. So I'll be doing a lot of lounging in the home.

Stacer ~ How did you make out with the transfer?

Good luck stacer

Good luck ladies who are so close to you BFPs

Just had my second beta done. Today's was 613!! They wanted it between 400-500. And next Tuesday is my first pregnancy sono. They just want to make sure things are growing in the right spot. This is still so surreal. I can't wait for that little heart beat so I can tell my daughter

Good luck stacer

Just had my second beta done. Today's was 613!! They wanted it between 400-500. And next Tuesday is my first pregnancy sono. They just want to make sure things are growing in the right spot. This is still so surreal. I can't wait for that little heart beat so I can tell my daughter

Wow congrats Bbblues! :happydance: Sounds like you are doing well! Can't wait for your sono!

Im Feeling sooo excited for you ladies for these good beta posts! Congrats Kpkj and bblues! Yay!

Hmommy-hoping the embies are settling in! Don't worry about no symptoms!

August-glad you're moving about today, my fs did say to move around as well, just light activity. Although I'm going to lay around today!!

I just got home about an hour ago and today we transferred 2-8 cell embryos. They were apparently 0-15% fragmentation so that is good! The whole transfer was a bit nerve wrenching to me. I really wish dh could've been in the room with me holding my hand. He did get to see the entire process on the tv screen though even though he had no idea what he was looking at. The staff was awesome. The doc even hugged me. Apparently we only had 3 fertilized and not 4 (the nurse miscalculated?). The fs recommended transferring 2 bc they were very similar in growth, but that's what we wanted anyway. So we have one still growing, it was less cells though and one grade less. So we may not have any to freeze either. Therefore I'm hoping these take!!! Both to be exact! ESP with the low amh as a factor, it would hurt to only be able to have 1 (implying only 1 took and none froze) and not have enough eggs to even try ivf again. But at this point, I'm not being greedy, ill be extremely thankful for 1 healthy baby!! The otd is exactly 2 weeks from today, this is going to be torturous!!! Lol

Hi all, just looking for some positive stories. My egg retrieval was in May...30 eggs and 23 fertilized with ICSI. We opted to do PGD and ended up with 13 blasts. My RE decided to freeze all as I was a bit over stimulated. Anyhow, we transfered 2 "beautiful" (according to the embryologist) blasts on Friday. I am now going crazy and over analyzing everything!

Hmommy ~ I can't take it back now so I'm going to have to be ok with triplets :rofl: But I do't believe all three will take. To be honest I felt like my FS wasn't confident that any of the three would take. So I have to be the positive one now and say at least one needs to take lol

I was just watching "Make Room for Multiples" and it was a lady who transferred 3 fair embryos on a day 3 transfer. only two embryo's took but one split into identical twins! :wacko:

I could slap your fs, not being confident that any will take. They better take!!! I'll be positive with you!!! That's all we have at this point, we tried everything that we could!!!
And I did read you could get triplets from 2 embryos as well!! I'll take whatever i can get at this point, even though triples would be difficult, but as long as they're healthy!!! I'm sure you feel the same! :)

Hi nanina, welcome. I think that's pretty common. I just started my tww today, and already have extra special radars focused on what's going on down there!! We're here for you. When's your testing date? Fx for you!!

Good luck stacer

Amazing news!!

Thanks, Stacergirl! My first blood test is on Monday, the 24th. Fx for us all :)

Stacer - Welcome to Tww! I am glad your transfer went well...

Nanina - Welcome on board! By beta is scheduled for 21st June..eeekkkk

bblues - so happy abt your second beta!

kpkj - glad your 3rd beta was good and now you can relax a bit!

augustlover- keep us posted with yur tetsing!

hmommy, amize, sandy, oculi - how r u grild doing?

Today is 5dp5dt. And I have few symptoms that could be pregnancy related but could also be due to progesterone pills. But I have back ache - which I always get 3-4 days before AF. I have also been getting this digging feeling on the felt side of my uterus, but i have had that in the past (which made me all excited in the past thinking its implantation happening) but those cycles have been BFN. I am not peeing more than usual (in any I am peeing less than after retrieval), I am less bloated than after retrieval. The only thing different is that I can't seem to tolerate coffee any more and I have been having just a few sips and throwing the rest. Today I did not even make one! But then I have been losing interest in coffee since retrieval - so I attribute this to progesterone pills. I feel like eating salty greasy stuff - but then again this has been since retrieval - so again attribute this to progesterone pills.

So ladies basically - nothing that indicated a BFP. there are so many ppl who get BFP on 5dp5dt. But I don't have the courage to test. Please keep me sane!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->