May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Aimze- I transferred 2 actually. One was top notch and the other was close.

I had some leg pain today and they wanted me to come in to rule out a blood clot. I had a surprise u/s while there to check uterine lining which was good. He isn't worried about a clot at this point. I am so anxious to know if there are one or two nuggets growing in there. My betas point to just one but a lot of people say they aren't a great indicator of multiple. We shall see. Hopefully, I will know at my scan on July 1. I will be happy either way.

Your right kpkj betas don't indicate multiples..how exciting :)

1st July isn't far @ all...how far will you be then? X

Ok ladies, I just found out from a friend of mine who used the same clinic and doc that the blood/pregnancy test is given to you in the morning and then you wait all day long for the results! I'm bumbed by this because I was picturing sitting in my docs cozy office, holding hands with hubby while he shares this life a altering news and I can either inappropriately hug and kiss my doc or cry on his shoulder (depending on the news). Now is that too much to ask?? :dohh:

Lol.... how anticlimactic to just get a late afternoon phone call.

So....I wasn't going to test myself but now I figured, why wait for that? I'm biting the bullet and thinking of testing on Saturday. That'll be 10do3dt.:happydance:

What d'yall think?

keeping you all in my prayers :flower:

Soph, I feel the same way. I waiver between being really optimistic and then not wanting to get my hopes up. Pretty typical!

My office does the same with the beta. Are you going to just stay home that day? I don't think I want to be out in public and fall apart.

My fertility center calls anytime between noon and 3pm. Unfortunately I'll be at work, that is why I'm is testing the morning of with a home pregnancy test. This way if its negative I won't fall apart when they call me at work.

kpkj ~ I'm glad you were seen and are doing ok :hugs:

I've been missing here today... woke up in a horrible mood and didn't want to bring my wrath on here :rofl: no really, I was so miserable all day! Don't know why. I'm also having pain in my left ovary area and I don't remember feeling this pain before. I'm going to call tomorrow and see if this is normal.

:hi: to everyone, I pray you are all doing well :hugs:

Yeah I'll be home that day thank God. I don't know girls, I think af is on her way...I just feel so crampy.. ugh....

Hmommy-my clinic is the exact same way. I took the day off just for peace of mind as I'm sure I won't be able to focus regardless if I test the day before. So maybe set up a nice dinner/day with dh and take it the day before the actual beta? That way it's not too early but it's kind of private and sweet? My beta is on a Monday which is why I think I'm testing the day before just so I have to whole day to reflect/scream in shock!!!

Cramping isn't a bad thing! I had a friend who's only Pregnancy symptom was that she was cramping really bad. She went to he doc bc thought something was wrong and she turned out to be pregnant! Keep your head up! Stay positive! The chance of conceiving natural every month is only 25%, and ivf is well over that!! As long as its a healthy embryo that implants, you're good to go!!! That's what my doc said. :) fx

KPkj-yay I'm glad you transferred 2 as well! Anxious to see if you'll get twins!

August-hope you're in a better mood, I'm sure the pain is contributing to that. Give your doc a call and let us know. What day will you start testing out your hcg?

Well we finally told 2 others that the transfer took place-only bc they asked. Will eventually tell mom n sister as well, just feels more personal at this phase. Other than that finished dhs cake tonight which turned out nice. Now I'll have to find a new project to start tomorrow. Im not a lounger unfortunately!

Thinking of you all!! Baby dust!

Babs best of luck testing today...

Hope everyone is well?x

You guys I can't beleive this....OMG I don't know what to do with myself !!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 1
omg yay!! How many days pt are you?

woooohooooo x

omg yay!! How many days pt are you?

woooohooooo x

I had a hatching blast transferred and I'm 6dp5dt.....I decided to use the digital this morning because I had the most faint line ever yest AM on a FRER so I said let me try digital this AM...beta is scheduled for tom. I was also given a HCG shot(5,000) which was out by 4dpt and I've been on estrace and progesterone. I was having jabbing pains when I sneeze yest and even had a speck of brown slimy discharge (sorry tmi)....so I just needed to know this am!

Ahhh Lucinda fab news :) Looking forward to hearing about your Beta tomorrow...

This a lucky thread ladies....More BFP's to come I can feel it!

Fabulous Feb babies!

x

Lucindaaaaaaa! Omg!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS! :D I'm so happy for you! Finally!!

Lucinda ~ Congrats! :yipee: :hugs:

Hmommy ~ When did you transfer? Don't lose hope hun... it's still early and cramping can be a good thing.

Ill keep u guys posted on my beta tom....I am cautiously optimistic and in disbelief after my recent failed fresh cycle!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->