May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Oh wow so happy for the new bfp's!!!!!

're the 6 embryos that didn't make it to freezing I concur with the others that you are the best incubator not a dish!!!! I'm sure you are doing fine. If not then they weren't to be - the right little embryos are out there just waiting for their time to come! And they will come!!!!!

Soph two more sleeps till your scan! How you feeling? X

Thanks everyone! It still does not feel real. Now, the worry is how my beta #'s are going to look?

Regarding 6 embies - I agree! The best place for embies is the uterus. Think positive August, you will get your BFP.

Naina - looking fwd to your news on Sunday/Monday.

Ladies - for those who had slight OHHS (I know this group did not have too many OHSS cases) and got BFP's - did your OHSS return. I have been bloated like anything since yesterday, look 4 months pregnant. I feel uncomfortable. Notr enough to go to Emergency. Physically I feel the same way I felt after ER. Also, I have gained 3lbs in last 2 days. And if anything I have been eating healthier last 2 days. Also, I am a bit constipated, but not that bad!
I am starting to drink Gatorade again today, upping my fluid intake and eating salty stuff again. Hopefully this won't impact my BFP.

hope you're feeling better babs...

To ladies in TWW not long now, really hope to see some more bfps soon!

Hope everyone is well.x

Boobs feeling quite solid now. Tried on three pairs of work trousers, could get them on, but hips and stomach area definatelty expanded and no way i could do them up even with sucking in! The other day at work i had a meeting elsewhere, and had to sit right up to the table, so i could undo my belt and button. When i stood up i mustve looked a right state as forgot about the belt and it was wide open with a button open too - wouldve looked well dodgy if i was a bloke!
Think i'll just have to get some size 14 cheap as chips trousers to see me through for a next couple of months.
I can't imagine it is all pregnancy related - as i have been so hungry since this process started (esp in last couple of weeks) doesn't help that i am constipated either!!
I can look at bad food and instantly put on weight, sometimes 4/5lbs a week - so a bit anxious about that side of things.
Hubby said a few things last night about the scan tomorrow. That he'd be gutted if nothing was there. I told him i would too. But he admitted that my boobs were bigger and i am getting more noticable veins on them now too! I think he is worried that all the drugs and pesseries i was on (still on) are giving false readings and false symptoms, and i wished i was sick or something just to prove something is there, as apart from the boobs feel nothing!

This time tomorrow we should be there getting some picture of what is going on in there!

Babs ~ I'm exactly the same way! I think its from the progesterone.

Sorry for my complete melt down yesterday. I swear I'm so emotional. I'm feeling better today... I did everything I could do and now it's in Gods hands so if it's meant to be it will be. On another note. I'm testing out my trigger. As of today 9 days past 5000 units of Pregnyl my wondfos are negative but my FRER still has a faint line on it. Goes to show that some test are more sensitive. I'm testing every morning at the same time with FMU.

Can I have a mini freak out?? just logged on Facebook to see a friend who's pregnant with TWINS. Yup! And I would guarantee she didn't do ivf or IUi. She already has one kid. My heart sunk. I so want that to be me; all of us. I've stated positive but now I'm freaking!!! And I can't get over the bitterness I feel for my 2 good friends that got pg naturally and didn't try nearly as long as me and dh. :( its not fair. And my sister is ttc so watch it come easy for her as well. I still haven't heard about my last embryo at the clinic yet. Thinking I'll get the call today. Just want to cry but I'm sitting at my desk at work. If only I could fast forward and know for a fact this worked. Ugh

Pscoph-good luck at your scan tomorrow.

August-glad you're feeling better. Good luck on testing. I hope you get a BFP.

Congrats Babs

August good luck. Praying for your BFP

Stace Facebook can be a very frustrating thing while ttc. But I would focus on yourself for now. This is your time :)

Soph so excited for your scan tomorrow

AFM this constipation is killer. I'm convinced its the progesterone. I didn't have this with my daughter. I sent hubby out for diced prunes last night ugh lol. Nausea is still random but not horrible. I get my first scan Tuesday. Praying to see our lil bean

stacer dont feel bad...any pregnancy announcent is painful :-(

My freind told me she was pregnant last week, exactly 5 weeks like me...id be gutted if i wasnt cautioisly expecting...some people get it easy...

Bblues glad your scan is so early! Do you get another one after 6weeks too?

X

Soph, positive thoughts for your scan tomorrow.
Stacer, I know how you feel and I think it's ok to be a little freaked out. My best friend is due in a few weeks and I'm obviously happy for her.
There is still also part of me that is a bit jealous that it only took her 3 months to get pregnant. We're ok now, but things were a tad bit awkward for a while.
My thought when friends get pregnant consist of me being happy for them and then terrified that it won't happen for me.
I'm rambling, stay positive, this is our time! FX

Thanks ladies.
Nanina-that's exactly how I feel. Happy for them but not ready to be a part of it... I don't know if I'll be ready if this ivf doesn't work. The baby showers begin in sept. plus the one "friend" I confided in about this process got pregnant. She's the only one who's actually calling and asking how I'm doing and stuff, which is nice but it's too soon to be around her. Maybe I'm just a horrible person?! It just feels like a slap in the face. They pretty much ntnp because i finally after almost 2 years told her it was hard for us to get pg. so my infertility caused her fertility. Yay! Ok rant over. I'll try to be positive.

stacer dont feel bad...any pregnancy announcent is painful :-(

My freind told me she was pregnant last week, exactly 5 weeks like me...id be gutted if i wasnt cautioisly expecting...some people get it easy...

Bblues glad your scan is so early! Do you get another one after 6weeks too?

X

My office gives sonos once a week until you get released to your OB

Wow once a week! You'll see your little bean loads!

X

Congrats Babs

August good luck. Praying for your BFP

Stace Facebook can be a very frustrating thing while ttc. But I would focus on yourself for now. This is your time :)

Soph so excited for your scan tomorrow

AFM this constipation is killer. I'm convinced its the progesterone. I didn't have this with my daughter. I sent hubby out for diced prunes last night ugh lol. Nausea is still random but not horrible. I get my first scan Tuesday. Praying to see our lil bean

Omg....me too!! Hubby went out this morning to buy me prune juice because I'm so blocked up!! It has to be the progesterone...it's aweful:wacko: first scan will be so exciting:happydance:

Soph update us as soon as you can after your scan Hun..thinking of you an best of luck x

Hey girls....... had a very busy couple of days at work so not been on here as much.....

Getting nervous for tomorrow now. This has probably been th longest wait, not really knowing what is happening.

Hubby really noticing the boobs now.....

Vs t wait for tomorrow night the sex ban will officially end. Doubt it'll last long as it's been about 8 weeks since the last time!!! Desperate for a bit of "married love"!!!!ha ha!!!

're constipation - me too. Bunged up to the max!!!

Soph ~ Good luck tomorrow with the scan! So exciting!

Blues ~ My FS does ultrasounds every week until your discharged to your obgyn.

Re- Constipation ... I've been backed up since ER I have gone twice since then and I was almost afraid of going in fear I would push those embies out :rofl:

As for me ~ its my last day at home. Tomorrow I'm back at work. Then off the weekend :happydance: I've been having weird cramps on and off today, more like a pull or twinge :shrug: Trying not to think to much into it but who am I kidding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->