May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Yeah I'll be home that day thank God. I don't know girls, I think af is on her way...I just feel so crampy.. ugh....

Just wanted to say that I've been feeling crampy since day after transfer and had jabbing pains yest whenever I would sneeze...I think you will be more than okay to test by sat...fingers crossed!

I knew today was going to be either the best day of my life or the worst!

I woke up around 3 am this morning wanting to pee. But wanted to wait. 3am is too early to test. By 4 am I had to go real bad. I closed the bathroom room door, peed on FRER and waited. 1 minute past. Nothing. I tried looking everywhere in that white window, could not see the second line. Where should the second line be? I have no idea, I have never seen one. Opened the instruction box, read it again, looked at my test again. I think I see something. Light pink. Really it that it. Naa ....my mid is playing tricks. another min passes by. Now I really see something. Its getting darker. And I am shaking. This is real.

I put the test down. Went back to bed. Should I wake up Hubs. Poor guy he has been working late lately. Yesterday night he was working till 1 pm. I just hugged him. He moaned and hugged me back. 5 mins pass. Am I dreaming. That was really a line, right? Wake up again. Close the bathroom door, switch on the light, Yes it is there!! Nice and dark. :happydance:

Went back to bed. :sleep: could barley sleep. Decided to get get cosy with hubs and smile for next 2 hrs. Hubs got up around 6:15am, his usual time. Kissed me good morning. Went to the bathroom. I had kept the test next to the sink with a cute note. He came darting back to the bed and said "is that for real?" I just laughed and he gave me the best kiss ever. We laughed, smiled. He went back and looked at the test again. And asked me all sort of questions about false positives, stats etc etc ....he said he will believe it only when the doc says we indeed are pregnant, but he kept on hugging me and kissed my tummy before leaving for work. He left me with a list of instruction to do and not do.

It was a happy day! A very happy day! And I thank god for it. I know its really early, but at least we saw a line for the first time in our lives.

I am 7dp5dt today. My bets is on Friday, 9dp5dt.

Congrats Lucinda!!

hmommy - I felt crampy as well. Still feel crampy. And I am bloated like anything!

omgoodness two bfp in two hours!! wow!!

Babs I love it...So chudffed :)

Whose testing next?

x

Yeah I'll be home that day thank God. I don't know girls, I think af is on her way...I just feel so crampy.. ugh....

Just wanted to say that I've been feeling crampy since day after transfer and had jabbing pains yest whenever I would sneeze...I think you will be more than okay to test by sat...fingers crossed!

Thanks Lucinda, I don't mean to be pessimistic but I just felt so premenstrual yesterday. Ugh... congrats to you though..it's awesome to see the bfps rolling in on this thread!

Congrats Lucinda!!

hmommy - I felt crampy as well. Still feel crampy. And I am bloated like anything!

Congrats to you too!!!! That is how I felt this morning except that I had the words spelled out(yest in the am I thought I was seeing things with that faint line).....fingers crossed for a great beta for us both!

Thanks Lucinda, I don't mean to be pessimistic but I just felt so premenstrual yesterday. Ugh... congrats to you though..it's awesome to see the bfps rolling in on this thread!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

Lucinda, congratulations! Praying for awesome beta numbers. Keep us posted!

Babs, that is so awesome...and super sweet that you let hubby find the test and note. I'm keeping positive thought for all of you with betas coming up. This is such an amazing thread. :)

Babs and Lucinda-I couldn't be more excited for you!!! Yay!!! Congrats! Keep us posted on your betas.

Hmommy-I hope you're feeling more positive today. I'm sure as it gets closer and closer to the test it's hard not to doubt that it worked. however the chances are really good!!!

August-hope you're feeling better today too!

How's everyone else? Loving all the bfps on this thread!

Afm-am I 2 days past transfer if transfer was Monday and today's wed? I'm cramps, boobs are fuller and a little sore and endometriosis is hurting my lower back. I'm sure my symptoms are just due to progrsterone. Tried talking to my embies this morning. Did any of you ladies do that? I'm really hoping they're growing and tirning into blasts!!

Stacer when are you testing?

im glad you speak to yours too...I speak to my emb an my miscarriage baby (i.have a P for poppy tattoo on my lower tum) i thank Poppy for helping her little sibling an ask the new embryo to cling on...

I also put my hands.over my lower tum in a heart shape when i go to sleep...Im not crazy, honest!

x

Babs, congratulations! :)

Keep the BFPs coming, ladies! :D

It was so funny. Today I reminded dh of our appointment on July 2 for the ultrasound scan. And he asked what they'd be looking for on that scan. So, I said they want to see if there's a heartbeat. And my hubby was like 'what Hobbit?!' LOL! That was hilarious! So, now I keep on teasing him and tell him that we're going to check on our little Hobbit. Sneaky little thing! Doesn't even pay rent! Gonna send him or her an eviction note in about 9 months. ;)

Update on me ~ Just got a call that none of my remaining 6 embryos made it to freezing. # of the 6 made it to blast but none were good this morning. I'm extremely crushed. If these weren't good, then what makes the three they put back good enough? Are the three in me even going to make it? I'm so crushed. I'm confused and doubtful.

August I had 9 at day 5 an none made it to freeze but here i am with a bfp with one put back so it can happen...crushing when the back up plan fails!! x

August I had 9 at day 5 an none made it to freeze but here i am with a bfp with one put back so it can happen...crushing when the back up plan fails!! x

Thanks aimze :hugs: I just don't want to have to go thorough IVF again. My insurance will only cover 4 complete cycles and I'm already down two.

Hubby and I both talk to the tummy. We put in two and at this point hope they both stick. I go in today for a blood test. Just checking estrogen and progesterone levels. Then the long wait to Monday for the beta.
Stacer, are you right after me?

August, sorry! But try to stay positive hun. They picked the embryos they put back in for a reason. Their natural habitat is your uterus, not an incubator, thats what makes the ones they put back differeny!! Hugs! I don't think I'll have any to freeze either. I only had one left and who knows if it will make it. On a side note, wow I can't believe your insurance covers 4 cycles?! Mine wouldn't cover any and I have great insurance. They would only cover ultrasounds bloodwork and monitoring.

Oculi-I like your eviction plan!! :)

Aimze/nanina-I got a while to go. Won't test until June 29 or 30.... Seems like forever but I'm sure it will go by fast.

Babs, congratulations! :)

Keep the BFPs coming, ladies! :D

It was so funny. Today I reminded dh of our appointment on July 2 for the ultrasound scan. And he asked what they'd be looking for on that scan. So, I said they want to see if there's a heartbeat. And my hubby was like 'what Hobbit?!' LOL! That was hilarious! So, now I keep on teasing him and tell him that we're going to check on our little Hobbit. Sneaky little thing! Doesn't even pay rent! Gonna send him or her an eviction note in about 9 months. ;)

Lol...Omg, I needed that laugh!!! That is absolutely hilarious:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"