May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Sounds good August..

I'm always blocked up but after ER I was going regularly...now I'm stuffed again, can't remember the last time I went...Do fig rolls do anything? They're like prunes ha...

We should change the thread name to "The Blocked Bunch"

Sounds good August..

I'm always blocked up but after ER I was going regularly...now I'm stuffed again, can't remember the last time I went...Do fig rolls do anything? They're like prunes ha...

We should change the thread name to "The Blocked Bunch"

Lol....

Hey girls question.... I'm 4dp3dt and I've had cramping most of the day. Not constantly just here and there. When I went to the bathroom now to put in my progesterone cream, I think I'm lightly spotting like there's a tint on the paper and on the progesterone stick there was a little cream mixed with tinted cream. Is this normal? :shrug:

could b implantation spotting august?

One of the ladies put on here a few weeks back what your embrryo should be upto...

x

august, I had spotting unfortunately it wasn't good for me but when i was researching it there are a lot of women who spot and get there BFP so lots of PMA as it could be implantation bleed or could be the progestrone cream irritating your cervix or a number of other things. See below what should be happening on your 3dt

1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
2dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells &
fetal cells
8dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
9dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on
HPT

August, I had bleeding the day before my beta. Just some spotting. My nurse said not to read into it at all. Could be a number of things. I ended up getting a BFP. I wouldn't worry bc it's probably means nothing and there is nothing you can do at this point. My guess is either implantation of cervical irritation from progesterone. I do injections so I know the latter was not the answer in my case. Stay strong!

AFM- I am starting to feel a little pregnant, I think. The last 3 days, I have had some nausea in the am and some waves throughout the day. I know it's early for that but I just don't feel right. I think today starts 5 weeks if I go from day 1 of my cycle. I guess I just sit back and wait some more! I am a little nervous about being sick at my job. Being a dentist, gross mouths seem a whole lot more gross if you throw in morning sickness!

Sandy- 3 betas total 104, 160, 314. Just the quick scan this week to check lining. My actual first one is July 1st. They were happy with my last beta so didn't need to do anymore. I am curious as to what's happening in there.

well the 1st isn't far away hopefully time will fly for you :hugs:

Soph, hope scan goes well today thinking of you :hugs: xx

When was your ER kpkj?

Thinking of.you soph, hope went well x

So i've had my scan - 6 weeks 4 days. Perfect little thing, right size, right everything.
I got a little choaked when we saw the heartbeat flutterng away.
So now i am released back to my GP and midwife for them to make all the necessary appts etc and scans as and when everyone else has them - so only another 5 weeks to wait for another scan now.

Hubby now believes it and was a little emotional when he saw it's heart beating too!

Apparently i should possibly begin to feel a bit sick starting next week, and the boobs should ease off.
Although we forgot to ask about sex - but on the leaflets it says after 6 week scan and if everything ok - so tonight will be a bit of a celebratory session!!!!!

Pcsoph-that's great news! Congrats!!!!!

August-I'm thinking implantation. Based on the calendar your embryo should've started hatching and implanting yesterday (bc I think you're one day before me). Try to stay positive, I know that's easier said than done, but it you're on track it could be implantation! You know, It could also be a little bit left over from the ER as well. I never spotted after the ER but did notice some on the progrsterone stick like you..

Kpkj-couldn't imagine cleaning teeth with morning sickness. Sorry gun. Hope you feel better soon!

Hmommy-you're testing timorrow, right? Best of luck!!

Afm-I got the call yesterday that my last embryo didn't make it to freeze. So all I have are the 2 in my uterus. I pray everyday they attach. Also been doing some meditation. Whatever works, right?

Ok, trying not to freak out. I'm 7dpt and this morning there was light brown on the tissue when I wiped (sorry if TMI). Is it too late for that to be implantation??? So don't want to give up hope.

Nania some get late implantation so dont count yourself out yet...

r u testing over the weekend? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->