May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

That's what I'm hoping. I know brown is old and that's better than red. The husband doesn't want to test before Monday's beta. I'm thinking I may now just to get some clarity (hopefully).

it could still be old from the ER, so i wouldn't panic too much.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. Great if you get a BFP on your beta/HPT.
But then for you even worse waiting for the scan to see whether you have one or two - now with that i would hardly be able to contain myself!

The photos of the scan are dead clear, you see the sac, then at one end a little blob with a little fluttering poppy seed sized heart!! Totally and utterly fasinating to see how something from a blastocyst or equivilant can turn into something that resembles a deformed tadpole is amazing.

Go IVF!!!!!

pcsoph - Love your update! So happy for you ....

nanina- Good luck for your testing sweetie! Try FRER. They are pretty sensitive.

kpkj - yay for you beta's!! Good luck for you 1st scan?

August - Hopefully that is implantation!! Good luck to you. When are you testing?

Lucinda - How did your beta results go??

Thanks ladies for the Prune Juice idea!! got some yesterday evening. Had 1 glass yesterday night and 1 this morning and What a relief!!! Oh god!!

Went for my blood test this morning and now anxiously waiting!!! They did a quick US bz I have been complaining of OHSS symptoms and they did find fluid in my abdomen. About a liter. So its not crazy bad!! Yet!! The nurse said Hcg in the blood makes OHSS come back, so there is a good chance blood work will show i am pregnant as well. They have me a lost if foods to eat and drink. Unfortunatly, big no to prune juice bz its so high in sugar. SO I need to pick my battle now - constipation or OHSS ...hmmm tough choice! Nurse said it will get worse as the HcG inscraese in my body, but I should feel better in about 2-3 weeks :dohh:

I look 5 months pregnant right now. Very difficult to hide it at work. :nope:

Soph ~ awesome scan! So happy for you! And I feel you at celebrating... It sucks being on no sex! lol

Nanina ~ It's not too late! Implantation can happen between 6 &12 dpo :hugs:

Stacer ~ :hugs: I know how it feels to get that kind of call.

guys - here is our little person!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG-20130621-WA0004 (1).jpg
    IMG-20130621-WA0004 (1).jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 6
Amazing photo soph!! Love it :-D has your husband got excited now?

under 3weeks till mine now...Nervous..

x

Soph, that is so awesome! Congrats to you and your hubby!
Babs, take it easy. I had mild case of ohss after ER. Can't imagine feeling that way twice.
You guys have been such an awesome support, hugs all around!

Yes he was very excited seeing it on the screen - he wished he had video recorded it so you could see the heart going!!!
Told him the next scan will be 12 weeks then 20. Unless we wanted to get a 3d one ourselves!
So now just got to wait again - but glad we got a six week 4 day scan...... "normal" pregnancies just have to wait until the 12th week!

Still is weird to say I'm pregnant. It's been a long journey at times thought it was going to be impossible.

But these are the reason I personally think it has worked:-
1) positive thinking that we would be parents one day
2) positive thinking it would stick on this occasion
3) complete rest for two weeks after er and et
4) not symptom watching as it does your head in and most people I talk about don't get any until later on

Nanina, my doc told me it's normal to expect some spotting. Hang tight!!

Stacer, I'm dreading testing tomorrow. I guess it's like pulling off a bandaid..just want to know!! :) I bought a bottle of wine incase it's negative so I can at least enjoy a nice glass with my box of Kleenex! :)

Had a super emotional day. My husband came home and told me he was laid off today...what the hell! Wanted something positive to tell him so I poas...2 days before I planned to. It was positive! Holy moly, it needs to stay that way! Monday can't come soon enough.
Hmommy, I decided God could not allow 2 devastating events in one day. Stay positive!

Nanina - Congratulations!!! Sorry about your husband laying of ....I hope he will find something soon ...

hmommmy - good luck testing tomorrow!!

My beta is 215!! :happydance: Next one is on Monday ...

Had a super emotional day. My husband came home and told me he was laid off today...what the hell! Wanted something positive to tell him so I poas...2 days before I planned to. It was positive! Holy moly, it needs to stay that way! Monday can't come soon enough.
Hmommy, I decided God could not allow 2 devastating events in one day. Stay positive!

So sorry to hear about the lay off, but what an amazing surprise!!! Congrats on being preggers!!!!:hugs:

Thanks, hmommy. Now I just need the beta to confirm! No stress there.

Congrats nanina sorry about your husbands job

Soph amazing picture

Hmommy good luck

Babs great beta number

Babs~ great beta :yipee:

Nanina~ congrats on your :bfp: and so sorry about your husband :hugs:

Hmommy ~ good luck tomorrow! How many days past will you be?

Nanina - congratulations.......

Hmommy - good luck today - can't wait to hear the result!

Nania how amazing after such bad news you get your bfp! I hope you're all coping well, being laid off is tough...

Hmommy I'll be keeping an eye out for your update xxx

Lots of hugs to everyone else....We need a list of everyone's important dates, testing, ER, scans, MW apt etc..I'm getting confused where everyone is...

AFM...shattered....stupid husband went out & got stupidly drunk...not amused...really worried my shouting & raised blood pressure has harmed our bean...I'm overreacting I'm sure...it was only 5second argument...can't argue with the drunk can u!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"