May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Well ladies, I guess I'm the one who's going to ruin our great streak. It's 10dp3dt and BFN! I'm shaking right now, and hubby is still sleeping... doesn't know. I guess I'll keep testing. My beta is Tuesday so I'll test until then, but my intuition says I'm out.

hmommy 10days aftrr u could still be in...If you think I got a proper bfp 6dp5dt my emb was 11days old....yours is 10 so next two days really could hold something x

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, hmommy! It's still a while until Tuesday.

Ladies, I have a question about what you did after ER and ET. If everything gets back on schedule, I should be having my ET around July 15. Did you go back to life as usual after ET, or did you take it easy? I'm supposed to go to a conference July 21-24, but I'm nervous about being on my feet and walking quite a bit, being out in the summer heat going between the hotel and convention center, etc...

Hey stay hopeful...

I had ET on a Wednesday an literally hung on the sofa till Saturday then went to work Monday...tried to keep my body as relaxed as possible, plus I was still getting over some left over pain from ER.

Xx

Hi stayhopeful. I had my ET on Monday and went back to work
On Thursday. I think 3 days of rest was plenty!

Hmommy-I thought I posted earlier but it's not showing up. I wouldn't open up that bottle of wine just yet Hun! Your 10 days past egg retrieval which means your embryos are just finishing implanting today. Your Hcg levels won't rise until timorrow or Monday. Keep testing and try to stay positive! I think there's still a chance!!!

Thanks girls. I of course examined my hpt under several lights and different angles, and the only thing I can see after a few hours (refusing to throw test away) is a positive evap line (Damn
Teasers!!) So 13dpr and to add insult to injury I was spotting a little this morning so can only assume af is trying to make her appearance. Bitch. :( Will keep testing and keep you posted but in the meantime, am wishing you all the best xx

Hmommy-I thought I posted earlier but it's not showing up. I wouldn't open up that bottle of wine just yet Hun! Your 10 days past egg retrieval which means your embryos are just finishing implanting today. Your Hcg levels won't rise until timorrow or Monday. Keep testing and try to stay positive! I think there's still a chance!!!

Stacer, I'm 13 days past collection...do you think the embryo could implant this late? I'll hold off on the wine another day or two :)

Hmommy could it have been a late faint not an evap? In all my years of ttc I've only ever had a faint line with a real bfp x

Hmommy, stay positive. I know how frustrating it is, but try to stay calm and see what the beta results are.
Re: ER/ET I had month in between the two due to mild ohss. My FET was on Friday and I took it easy (sofa or bed) until Monday. I still haven't done any jogging or walked the dog. I'd say if the conference is a lot of sitting and listening, then go for it.

Hmommy-an evap positive? I don't think that's even possible, is it? Well based on the calendar, 11 days past 3 day transfer is when the hcg levels are high enough to detect pregnancy. So I say def test tomorrow and monday. Your beta is on tues right? Yes def hold out on that wine. Btw when I asked my fs if I could test before beta she said it would probably be best to wait because I could get a false negative and be all upset for nothing. So I'm not suggesting that you should wait, but just thinking you might be the case where your hcg is hard or later to detect. I'm pretty sure one of the girls on here said hpts never work for her anyway. I'm still hopeful for you!!!

Stay hopeful-there's so many mixed reviews about best rest or not after transfer. I went back to work the next day though. Made sure to not stand for more than 20 minutes, didn't do excessive walking and really took it easy. I took my dog for a slow walk around the block but that's all the exercise I've had. If you would expect to be on your feet a lot or walking a lot, I would say skip it. But if you think you'll be sitting the most of the time then that's probably fine.

How's everyone else?? I'm trying to stay occupied these 2ww. Ugh it's dreadful! Lol

Hmommy could it have been a late faint not an evap? In all my years of ttc I've only ever had a faint line with a real bfp x

Well, I used a clear blue (the one with the +) and nothing came up until much later than they suggest (hours). I'll test in the morning and see how it looks :wacko:

Really hope you see something today hmommy...

Stace how long before you test?

X

Hmommy - my first test i though was a negative to begin with - went back to bed for a few hrs, then looked again and saw a faint line.... I tested then every other day and the lines got darker throughout.
So it is possible. As far as i am aware you can't have a false positive. If there is no HCG then it'll show negative and no + line whatsoever.

I'm sorry don't quite get what an evap positive is - people mention it all over this site, but not too sure what it means!?

Soph it's when the dye runs into the test area causing an evap line...

Whenever I've tested & it's negative it's always been stark white for days & never saw an evap line...

When do you have your first MW apt soph? I'm debating getting an earlier scan, 2.5 weeks is too far away! X

Well i have the problems of registering at a new doctors next week. As we moved house half way through the treatment. They told us due to funding keep the same doctors. So i told the old doctors i was pregnant and as we have moved just across the border to Ilkeston from Stapleford it's different set of MW.
So i have to register at a new surgery. So got that appt for registeration on Thursday where they do the general checks etc. But hopefully then the clinic would have sent the letter confirming the dates etc by the time they get all the records etc. Not that fussed as still have 5 weeks to go til when you normally have the 12 week scan (eek i'm 7 weeks today!)

Then i'll have to sign on there and then they'll be in contact i'm sure. So will know more next week after seeing the nurse.

Having a very bad day today. Tried on about 3 different work outfits today most of them don't fit. I have changed shape so much in the past two weeks, used to have a waist, but now i look like a right heffer, all round my waist/back area. Even my size 14 trousers are tight on me (and that is a cheap £8 pair i bought the other week to tie me over). Wearing cardigans just seem to acentuate how fat i feel/look. Boobs unbearabley painful and i look so busty.
The only things which i think would fit are my winter clothes which i can't wear as it's too warm!
Got indigestion today, and to top it off just a bit emotional about feeling / looking like i do. Feel a bit out of sorts looks wise. I imagine myself to look like a weeble wobble!

Ah Hun you will change shape loads...I was still bloated from ER last week & found boy fit cardigans hid it so no colleagues asked...

Happy 7 weeks :)

Give it another 5weeks & you can wear clothes that show off your bump :) I can't wait for that!

You really have had it bad with your boobies....I know a lot of ladies change for ovulation/periods & mine never have...I've still only got a touch of boob ache an I literally have to push them to feel anything...hope that's normal :-/ x

Good morning ladies!

Hmommy~ I'm really hoping and praying that your frer this morning is positive :hugs:

- I'm in the us so its different here but from what I understand you go to a particular mw according to where you live? My obgyn is 45 minutes from my house but I picked them because they are the best and I love them!

Aimze~ how are you? I pray you're feeling well!

As for me, I got a faint on frer yesterday morning on 6dp3dt and I just tested again this morning and its much darker :happydance: I don't know what to do with myself!!!!!!! I just want to yell it to the world!!!!!what I can say is that after the transfer I have had no symptoms, not even with all the progesterone but around mid day yesterday the boobs seemed huge and now they hurt like crazy! Oh and they've been itching since Friday!!!!

August thats amazing its positive!!! yay :)

Yes we cant choose ours, we get what were given lol!!

I hope it keeps getting dark! When is your beta?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->