May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

August, yey!!! So happy for you! This is a lucky thread xo

Ok ladies, I used a frer this morning and got a faint positive...even hubby saw it. Don't know what to think?? How the heck could I have implanted that late? And spotting all day..isn't that a bad sign? Omg.....

ahhhhhh hmommy!!! Thats amazing!!! Is it a faint one? A line is a line!!

wahoooooo x

hmommy ~ :yipee: omg so exciting!!!! It's is so possible to implant late. Some women don't even get a positive home test just a positive blood test :hugs:

I'm going to start a thread on the pregnancy test page to upload my test from this morning :happydance:

Omg..it was a very faint one. Dh and I spent the day crying and coming to terms with a failed cycle yesterday so we don't want to get our hopes up you know. :)

Hmommy watch it gt darker....my first was barely there...did one today as an experiment an was super dooper dark which where yours will get!!

Yay for both if you...

So whose testin next? Stacer? X

Hmommy - keep testing every other day, my first one as i said was really faint, then they just got darker and darker - then to definately confirm it i did the digital clearblue where he says preg or not preg. No wondering then. Its amazing how much difference in colour they get give a day or two.
But OMG - you "could" be pregnant with triplets..... No wonder you were possibly spotting - your uterus is probably think OMG what the hell 3??? it'll be great to hear your symptoms as the time progresses, as soon we will all have tested - so will have to start a thread on 1st tri and carry on with each other in that board to compare notes and symptoms through the next 40 weeks or so!

Even now my FRER are still showing the lines as they were - keep looking at them now to just check i'm not going mad... (i know i've had the scan and seen something in there - but still!)

August - post on here the photos - love to see other peoples tests.....

Thanks so much Soph, I'm a bundle of nerves right now. Praying this isn't some cruel cozmic joke!! lol... Am heading to the drug store this morning to buy more tests!! I love the idea of starting a new thread once everyone's tested. I'm praying I'm still in the running. :)

Here is my test from this morning. Not super dark but you can see it =)

Attachments

• Image 3.jpg
    Image 3.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Image 6.jpg
    Image 6.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 8
Hmommy - keep testing every other day, my first one as i said was really faint, then they just got darker and darker - then to definately confirm it i did the digital clearblue where he says preg or not preg. No wondering then. Its amazing how much difference in colour they get give a day or two.
But OMG - you "could" be pregnant with triplets..... No wonder you were possibly spotting - your uterus is probably think OMG what the hell 3??? it'll be great to hear your symptoms as the time progresses, as soon we will all have tested - so will have to start a thread on 1st tri and carry on with each other in that board to compare notes and symptoms through the next 40 weeks or so!

Even now my FRER are still showing the lines as they were - keep looking at them now to just check i'm not going mad... (i know i've had the scan and seen something in there - but still!)

August - post on here the photos - love to see other peoples tests.....

My husband's first words after me telling him about the test today was... We need a scan asap! What if all 3 took? :rofl: I would die!

Having a thread in the 1st trimester all together would be awesome! We are all bump buddies!

My calculated due date is March 5th, 2014 (My birthday)

Yes we should defo regroup once all bfp's confirmed!! We're nearly there!

August you do have a super early bfp...maybe there are 3 little seeds sticking in! Omg! First triplets in the group!

Now we all start the long wait for scans...Ladies who have one a week I am super dooper jealous! I was supposed to have a 6 week an 8 week because of my previous molar but I really wanted to be good and try the art of patience an wait till 8 weeks but now it's killing me....

X

must admit i was super duper scared for the first scan in case the tests were wrong - but nope the little person is growing.
Although not quite sure what to call "it". Feel awful calling it "it", there isn't a bump, so can't call it "the bump". Can't really call it a baby yet as it is just a squidged tadpole...
oh well!
Been out to buy some size 14 cheap trousers today to hopefully make me feel a bit better tomorrow when i put them on for work.... Rather get them than paying out for maternity - would look stupid getting those at this time! Plus the next size up is cheaper than maternity stuff! Also would feel that i am tempting fate buying materity stuff this early on!

Soph I can't wait to buy my first maternity dress from Next after 12 week scan...

I call mine Em as in Embreyo...you should make a little nic name, like smudge or tad pole x

Guys - gonna start a new thread in 1st trimester called IVF 1st tri.....

August! Yay congrats!!! Since your transfer was the day before mine my edd would be the day after yours! But that's only if I get a bfp too!! Soooo excited for you!!

Hmommy-spotting is not a bad sign. And it's totally possible implanting late but just because you're detecting a surge today doesn't mean you implanted late. The calendar says 11 days past transfer that the hcg is high enough to detect pregnancy!!! I'm do excited for you! I knew it!! Keep testing Hun!!

Wow ladies, nanina and I got a lot of pressure on us to get bfps! Lol I don't think I'm testing until next sat/sun. Nanina, what about you? Is anyone else left to test?

I think Nanias had hers?

Stacer I think all the bfps show how amazin ivf an the %..

x

I thought that too Aimez

Not sure of everyones ages - but for me it was about a 35% chance (well got to get to the take home baby stage) Still stunned it happened first time.

Stacergirl we are all routing for you...... God it seems like a long time away when you say sat/sun next week!!!

Could almost be a clean house if you do get a BFP

You're right, nanina did get a BFP!! I guess I'm the last one??? Eek!! Dh is certain were going to be pregnant, I hope he's right. My boobs are a lot bigger and I'm peeing a lot but definitely not chalking them up to pregnancy symptoms though. It's probably too early for symptoms for me! I don't want to test during the week and go to work after so I'll wait until next weekend. I'm anxious now though!!!

I can't wait to find out how many babies some of these women have who transferred more than 1, hmommy, August!!!

August, congratulations! When is your beta?
Hmommy, I agree with the testing every other day. My first was a faint plus and then I bought the digital, I wanted to see the word! Stay positive :)
Stacer, you're next! I understand not wanting to test before going to work though.
I love the idea of a 1st trimester thread. Sending lots of positive thoughts to everyone today. Keeping my everything crossed for strong beta numbers tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->