May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Soph, thanks for getting a new thread ready for us. It must have been such an exciting relief to see your little bean thriving on screen!!! So happy for you!!!

Stacer, I'm keeping everything crossed for you!!

We have a lucky thread here for sure. I'm praying that my test is a little darker tomorrow or at least still there. :) really hope to join you ladies in the next stage!

Soph- did you start the other thread yet? How do I find it if so?

Kpkj its in first tri...search under mine or sophs name an go on recent posts & it will come up...

Stacer are you feeling any different? X

My test is darker :wohoo: I don't feel any different at all no symptoms or anything besides the usual sore chest.

Yey August!!!!!!!!:happydance:

I tested twice this morning and got two more :bfp: :happydance: I absolutely cannot believe it...I keep going back to the bathroom to stare at the lines! Lol...

Now, just waiting to see what my beta shows tomorrow.

Stacer, how are you feeling??

Yay to two darker lines ladies!!

How amazing :)

August I still don't really feel any different, sore boobs but I've put that down to a underwired bra..If I take it off the pain goes..

x

Yay yay yay!!! Hmommy and August I'm so excited for you!!

Afm-my breasts are very sore. I'm also starting to get bloated since saturday, my pants are tighter but the scale says the same weight. Yesterday I felt like something was going on with my body. By 4pm I was drained and all I did was go to the mall and have lunch. But literally had to go home and take a nap, yet that morning I woke up at 9am and went to bed early the night before. So definitely more tired than usual. According to the calendar implantation should be complete by today. Saturday feels like an eternity away but I'm going to hold out and wait. Sorry to keep you ladies waiting too! Lol

Hmommy-you should rename the thread with how many bfps we've gotten?! Whatcha think?

wow - so chuffed for you guys.

Stacergirl - just got to wait for you. It feels like an eternity for me waiting for you, so dread to think how it feels for you....

Welcome to the painful boobs and tiredness club. The tiredness and insomnia when finally getting to bed is totally exhausting!

Re the scan and seeing the embryro. It still doesn't feel real. Dont think it will until we see the 12 week scan and there is something more to look at.

Stacer you sound really positive there...Saturday won't be too far aaway hun...We're all rooting for you!!! Bring on another BFP!

x

So ladies here is my stupid moment of the week. I was at the pool on Saturday and my nephews were asking me to show them a back flip off the giving board. My husband was even like, "maybe you shouldn't do that." But silly me wasn't thinking much. So I did it. I didn't exert myself at all and didn't make any sort of hard impact with the water. It was smooth and easy. But now I am just worried about it. Any words of encouragement? My clinic is super strict about exercise and activity until my first ultrasound, not because of the actual embryo but the enlarged ovaries. Please help calm me down. I have a whole week before my ultrasound!

I'm sure you are fine... women do loads of things without even knowing they are pregnant..

The egg has been described to me like a poppy seed in a peanut butter sandwich. It is so well protected deep within you. When it starts popping out then i would be a bit more cautious.

I'd be more worrid about muscle strain etc or looking a right buffoon in the pool than that!

Kpkj, I think you should be fine! If you're not in any pain then I wouldn't worry! A back flip isn't the same as over exerting yourself in a kickbox class. I wouldn't do anymore of them, but don't stress about the one. Think about the millions of women who dont know they're pregnant and do way more than you've done in the past couple of weeks. Now if you begin to feel pain then I would call dr, but until then take it easy.

kpkj, I think as IVFers, we're so overly cautious compared the average woman who parties, exercises etc,. and is always fine :thumbup: No worries.

Soph and Aimze, I checked out the new thread on first trimester, but won't post until beta confirms things for me (too scared to jinx anything... even worried that changing my signature to add the BFP might jinx me! lol :wacko: )

Stacer, you're right, this thread should have a name change: "8 IVFers, all got our BFPs!" I want you to know I knocked on wood just then!

Where are the other girls? Plex, how are things going with you?

Yes we need to find the others girls...Sandy is having IVF soon so will hopefully join us very soon in BFP land...

StayHopeful have you had your scan yet?

KPKJ honestly dont worry about the backflip...If you got kicked in the stomach i'd be worried or if you winded yourself on the jump board but you'll be fine..

Afm - Changed first scan...Was too far away...Now booked for two weeks tomorrow whch is still too far away...Also having a 9.5 week scan in 4 weeks an will pay private for it...I just need to check the development with this little bean...I'm not letting it get away this time!!!

Love to you all...

Babs how are you? x

Kpkj I'm sure your ok. When I was prego with my daughter had no clue. Was drinking beers and jumping off friends boat!!

Congrats August

Congrats hmommy

I also did a stupid thing yesterday. I have been so miserable with this constipation. My dr office has limited hours on Sunday so I thought one dose of powdered Miralax might help (still nothing FYI) I called the office today and I'm allowed collace and fiber bars. I hope I didn't mess anything up.

Congrats hmommy! I kept going back into the bathroom to look at my tests, too. It all seems too good to be true.
Kpkj- I can imagine the afterthought would freak you out. I like the analogy of the poppyseed in a peanut butter sandwich. That sounds very cozy and safe!
Stacer- hang in there! I hope the time goes by quickly for you.
I just got back from my beta. Now the eternity until they call back this afternoon.

oh my gosh! Two more BFP's over the weekend ...

Congrats August and hmommy, so happy for you.

stacer - rooting for you!! Bring on the BFP ...

Re' the test - I still have mine from last week and still look at them everytime I go to the bathroom. Seriously girls, it has still not sunk it ...at all!!! I still feel something will go wrong. I had my 2nd beta test this morning and I am so scared. Will it ever get easy? I think for us IVF'ers the first trimester is really hard. Its like we are walking on egg shells ....

Bbblues- I am pretty sure miralax was the 3rd line of defense that my clinic gave me. First suggestion was colace and then fiber. So my guess is that you are alright!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->