May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Kpkj I'm sure your ok. When I was prego with my daughter had no clue. Was drinking beers and jumping off friends boat!!

Congrats August

Congrats hmommy

I also did a stupid thing yesterday. I have been so miserable with this constipation. My dr office has limited hours on Sunday so I thought one dose of powdered Miralax might help (still nothing FYI) I called the office today and I'm allowed collace and fiber bars. I hope I didn't mess anything up.

The prune juice worked wonders for me. Did you try it warm? I know that sounds gross but I read that heating it up works better...and it was a godsend last week! :hugs:

Kpkj thank you

I tried every natural thing I could eat/drink. Nothing was doing the job. Hopefully I'll get some relief soon lol

First beta was 204. My nurse was ecstatic my doctor says the number is solid and he's cautiously optimistic. Number 2 will be on Wednesday. Still keeping everything crossed!

Great number Nania...

I've started a new obsession with clearblue digi sticks...ha..looser that I am...

So I did one a week go an got 2-3 an did another just now in the evening with diluted wee & still got 2-3...decided I would dissect the test an have a look! The first 2-3 has faint blue lines but the one today has dark blue lines so I think I'm right on the cusp of 3+ which I will do tomorrow with fmu...

Put the tests down aims.....x

You're funny Aimze!! If only I could just test once!!! Lol

Hmommy-best of luck at your beta timorrow!!!

I've been reading up on ways to reveal your pregnancy to friends and family today. Are you ladies doing anything creative like that? I'd like to do something for dh but if I tested without him and it was negative I think I'd freak out!!!! Lol so he might not get a nice announcement!

My second beta is 704 :happydance:
My husband is convinced there are two in there :winkwink: US is on 8th July, 2 weeks from today!!

Soph - I want to join your thread on 1st tri, but feel its too early for me!! May be wait till my US. Feel I might jinx it :dohh:

Oh my goodness, congrats to all the new bfps! I'm so happy for you ladies!

I had a scan this morning and the cyst is gone, so I'm finally clear to start! I'm doing a cetrotide injection tonight and assuming my period comes in the next few days, I'll start my stims on Friday. How long did it take for your periods to come after you stopped the BCPs?

Awesome beta Babs!
Stayhopeful- I got my period 3 days after stopping the pill. Best of luck to you!

Babs - Awesome beta! I know how you feel about going to the 1st trimester so soon. :hugs:

Nanina ~ great beta! Congrats!

Hello everyone... sorry no personals right now, I'm just getting home from work and I'm extremely exhausted

Hi ladies

This seems to be a super lucky thread! I hope you don't mind if I join you? I am a coupe of weeks behind you all with egg collection hopefully next week. This is my third IVF so hoping for third time lucky!

Oge x

Great beta results babs!! I'm nervous about mine since it took so long to get a positive on a hpt, but excited too :)

Hi oge! Like your name, it's very true. Welcome! Best of luck to you. This is a very lucky thread!! Sorry about your first 2 cycles. How are you doing with Stimming?

Stay hopeful! Yay for cysts going away! Glad you can get started soon. I was never on bcp so I'm not sure.

I just did my cetrotide injection and I have a question. I wasn't able to get out every single last drop from the vial with the mixing needle and also, after the injection, I feel like a little bit leaked out along with some blood. Is that ok??? I ain't expecting to be this nervous about it...

Hi hopeful, I noticed some come out a little bit too when I pulled out my needle. You should be fine though. One thing that worked for me was to waiting 5 seconds after injection was finished before removing the needle. And I would say as long as you got all you could out of it then you're good!! Hope Af comes soon ( this is the one and only time you want Af to come!! Lol).

Is anybody a little bit crampy? Very dull off and on? I am freaking out.

Nania i still have occasional dull period type.pains..dont worry...

Babs your scan is the day before mine!!

I personally find the first tri forum scary, lots.of people post their problems an i autmatically need to read even tho it isnt relevant...ive saved sophs link so it directs me straight there avoiding all else...

Right poas addiction ended...clearblue said 3+ without even thinking.... 3 clearblues, 8 early tests & 4 internet cheapies i am done!

New obsession...scans lol x

Nania i still have occasional dull period type.pains..dont worry...

Babs your scan is the day before mine!!

I personally find the first tri forum scary, lots.of people post their problems an i autmatically need to read even tho it isnt relevant...ive saved sophs link so it directs me straight there avoiding all else...

Right poas addiction ended...clearblue said 3+ without even thinking.... 3 clearblues, 8 early tests & 4 internet cheapies i am done!

New obsession...scans lol x

Aimez know what you mean about all the scare stories on 1st tri too. I'm hopeing ours turns into a bit more of a positve how everyione is doing thread, rather than doom and gloom one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->