May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Nanina- I'm really crampy like af is on the way. I think it's normal :shrug:

Got a positive digital today! Cried my eyes out! Never thought I would see the word "pregnant"

Omg that is great August!!!!! Congrats! I'm at that point too where I never thought id see pregnant. Ive been pretty positive but starting to get scared.

Hmommy thinking of you. Hoping your beta numbers are good!!!!

Nanina- I'm really crampy like af is on the way. I think it's normal :shrug:

Got a positive digital today! Cried my eyes out! Never thought I would see the word "pregnant"

Omg...me too!! I took one this morning! Congrats August !!!! Xo :)

August, thanks! Congrats on the digital. It does feel so good to see those words!
Hmommy, keeping fingers crossed for strong numbers.
Stacer, how are you feeling?

Hmommy/ I can only imagine how the wait is so painful!!' hoping for some good numbers!!

Nanina-I woke up eith a horrible headache today thats been pretty constant all day. Other than that still sore boobs and feeling emotional. Texting dh for no reason other than to tell him I love him. I'm 8dp3dt. I'm dying to test but now dh wants me to wait til sat morning when he's home. I just wish someone would tell me "you're pregnant!!" ive been reading forums all day long! Lol

Hmomy & August yay for digital!

Hope you hear frm clinic today...remember it isn't the number that counts just that it doubles in 48hrs...

Stacer it's midweek day tomorrow...nearly Saturday x

Ok ladies, the beta is in, and its a 96. :happydance: Crying and dancing around the house like a fool... and that's just dh! lol..

I'm also still experiencing occasional pinkish spotting which worried me, but the ivf nurse who called with my beta assured me its common, so will keep my eye on things and try not to obsess (yea, right). :wacko:

Stacer, all day headaches and emotional..... sounds like good news coming!! :hugs:

Yay hmommy!! I'm sure that's a relief!! And if the nurse says you're fine, try to listen to her. Remember, she deals with patients all day long and know best. Plus I'm sure she wouldn't say anything if she was concerned!!! She wouldn't want to get your hopes up!!! Congrats!!

Yay hmommy and August. So happy for you guys.

I had my first scan today. Was so happy to see everything in the right spot doing well. Saw the yolk sac. Have my next scan next Tuesday. Hopefully will hear the heartbeat. I'm still in awe. I put up a pic in the 1st tri forum.

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

So happy for you hmommy!!!!!! When did you get your first positive on a hpt?

I'm dying for a beta! But I have to wait until Friday! Going to call an see if they will take me in sooner! Only my husband, best friend and I know about my positive home test we are betting to see if its one, two or three :rofl:

Hmommy amazin beta...spotting totally
y normal...yay!!

Bblues fab news too! X

Bblues! Awwww that's so awesome! I bet you feel more at ease seeing that precious baby growing :hugs:

So happy for you hmommy!!!!!! When did you get your first positive on a hpt?

I'm dying for a beta! But I have to wait until Friday! Going to call an see if they will take me in sooner! Only my husband, best friend and I know about my positive home test we are betting to see if its one, two or three :rofl:

Mine was late..11 days past a day three transfer (so 14dpo). I think that's why my beta wasn't in the triple didgits.

Hey ladies! Congrats to Hmommy and August. Happy to hear about the scan bbblues!

Last night, I started having shoulder pain so I called the doc this am. They wanted to see me because they were worried about an ectopic pregnancy. I was so nervous going in. Luckily, I had my husband come because we saw the perfect little bean in the right spot! We had put 2 in but only 1 stuck around! Kinda sad about that. Would have enjoyed twins and feel a little sense of loss. But sooo happy to have the one! At first, the doctor couldn't see a heart beat but then we saw it flicker! So excited! They also gave me a due date of 2/20/14!

Kpkj that is amazing news. Sorry about not having twins but its still a beautiful sight to see that heartbeat. Glad you both got to see it too. Hope your shoulder feels better

Kpkj ~ so happy for you and your scan today! That's awesome! I'm sorry you're having pain in your shoulder. I pray you are feeling better now.

Hmommy ~ I'm just asking because I'm so scared for Beta, I hope my early positive is will show a good beta number on Friday.

Kpkj, so great to see your little bean!!!

August, your beta will be much higher than mine, but everyone keeps telling me not to get hung up on the number....it's hard not to compare though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->