May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Kpkj glad everything is looking ok!!
August & hmommy defo dnt grt hung up on numbers...my first beta @ 6dp5dt was only 20 then went to 68 48hrs later which was amazin!

X

kpkj- glad you got to see the baby!! I am dying for my US...I know what you mean about the twins ....

August - excited abt yur beta #'s

hmommy - so happy for your BFP and beta. Beta range is so huge. All that matters is that it doubled every 48-72 hrs.

bblues - yaay for your scan!

How is everyone else doing? I am just counting down the days to my US ...

Babs I'm just counting down the days too!!! Yours is the day before mine so we've got the new TWW together eh!!

I moved mine forward a few days because I just couldnt wait till 8 weeks! x

Hey girls... just a quick update.... I'm 13dpo today, lol or 10dp3dt... And i think the morning sickness is starting to kick in, yuck! lol... Also I called and got my Beta pushed up a day, so I'm doing my beta tomorrow morning :happydance:

Wow sickness already...August you're packing more than one in your oven!!! You transfered 3? X

Update...beta #2 was 340. It didn't double in 48 hours, but my RE says he's not worried as I met the 60% target. I'm still freaking out and will test again on Friday morning.

Wow sickness already...August you're packing more than one in your oven!!! You transfered 3? X

Yes I transfered 3 ... I'm so anxious to have a scan! LOL ... but this morning I got up and got ready for work, I ate breakfast, took my progesterone and the other estrogen blue pill. About an hour later as I was driving into work I tried to drink water and I couldn't! I felt so sick to my stomach. I've had a headache all day and I've been extremely tired after work every single day this week. I usually go to bed at 11pm but I've been hitting the sack at 7pm since monday! :coffee:

any one prego from ivf currently i cant concieve natually due to ectopics i want to kind of know what to expect

I'm getting nervous. My last BCP was Sunday and still no AF. I'm supposed to start stims Fri but the FS said I need to get AF first...

Stayhopeful i hope it turns up tomorrow! Waiting for AF is so annoying!

Nania i really hope it picks up...gd luck for tomorrow hun!
Im sure i read a girl on here said FET hcg double slower???

August you so have double trouble...when will your scan be? X

Stayhopeful, i pray your af comes! I actually started my stims a day before my period came.

Aimze ~ I think the scan wont be until 6 weeks which is two weeks from now. Double trouble... I would love that, I think however my husband would faint! :rofl:

As for me ~ My blood test is this morning!!!! :yipee: I tested again with an FRER this morning and the test line darker then the control line! :wohoo: Can't wait to hear my beta results!

Let us know results asap august!

Mines the 9th in 2weeks @ 7.5 whens urs? X

Kpkj-sorry about your shoulder. Congrats on seeing your lo. Sorry it's not twins.

August-excited to hear about your beta!

Hmommy-do you go again for another beta soon?

Pscoph-my boobs are so sore still too. I can relate to your pain.

Nanina/if your doc isn't concerned then I wouldn't be either. Will def be thinking of you though!

How you doing babs, stay hopeful, bblues, Aimze?

I'm just sitting around waiting, going crazy!!!! Only 2 days away from testing and 3 days for beta. I might test tomorrow if I'm brave dough to do it when dhs not there... He wants me to wait though so not sure if he'd be upset. Decisions decisions! Lol

Stacer if its good newss i think he'll forgive uu!!

Gd luck xx

I agree, but if it's bad news I'll have to wait until he gets home to tell him bc I get off earlier than he does on Fridays... Just worried!!! Ugh!

Stay hopeful- hope af comes soon

August can't wait to hear your results.

Stace the wait is awful but your so close. Praying for your BFP

AFM the nurse gave me a new prenatal that has ginger in it. And I'm on collace 3 times a day with a high fiber diet and drinking water nonstop lol. I have been nauseous on and off but not sick yet. The zofran is a godsend. I'm defiantly more swollen in my stomach already. I need some new bathing suits if I'm going to make it through this heat this summer.

Congrats August!! That's got to be an amazing feeling!!! Really really hoping I can relate come monday!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->