May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Bblues-I know what you mean about this heat. I'm in Florida and its hot out!!! Im glad you mentioned bathing suits. So it's okay to be out in the sun now? My discharge papers only said the first 5 days of no sun bathing but wasn't sure if I could sun bathe this weekend being 10 days past transfer. What do you ladies think?

Stacergirl- I hope you get a positive as well.

They called me on my lunch break and my heart was racing!

Bblues-I know what you mean about this heat. I'm in Florida and its hot out!!! Im glad you mentioned bathing suits. So it's okay to be out in the sun now? My discharge papers only said the first 5 days of no sun bathing but wasn't sure if I could sun bathe this weekend being 10 days past transfer. What do you ladies think?

I have my daughter in a kiddie pool so I put one on since its impossible to stay dry. The only thing my dr said was no pool. A quick dip but that's it. I'm 6 weeks tomorrow though. I think your ok but I wouldn't for a long period of time. Or during mid heat of the day

Hi girls! Stacer, how are you holding out? Any symptoms?? :)

Bblues, we're not supposed to swim?? Yikes, I didn't know that and we're off on vacation next week..darn it! I guess I can still dip :)

Afm, second beta was 243 which they're happy with. My first ultrasound is scheduled for July 15 so I'm still holding my breath a little unti then. We told both of our mom's, which was awesome. They knew we were doing ivf so we couldn't hold out on them :)

Hope you're all doing well!!

Congrats on your beta, august! Still no AF for me :nope: I'm getting really frustrated, though I know it's all part of the process. My FS said I can't start stims until AF shows. Today I've been cramping and had a lower back ache the entire day, but no freaking AF.

Swimming is one of the only exercises that I am allowed to do. My doc said pools are just fine just stay away from hottubs and lakes. Hope this helps!

Stacer and Aimze, thanks for the encouragement.
August and Hmommy, congrats on the betas.

Hmommy-that's a great increase in your beta!! Where are you going on vacation? We're finally planning one for August. Can't wait!

I'm dying over here, like really dying! Lol just being a little dramatic! But really I have 2 more days before testing. Dh said I can't test before Saturday. And being this might be the only time we get preg I guess I should wait. So first thing sat morning it is. I'll be posting immediately after!!! We discussed tonight what were going to do whether its positive or negative but beach was the only thing I would want to do for negative-just go and just sit there. But for a positive, I started planning ways to tell people. No one knows we're testing this weekend, I told the few people that know that it's not til next week. So my mom and sister might get an announcement this weekend if it's positive!! My only symptom is sore breasts. I'm no longer super exhausted or super tired, maybe that was just during implantation? Had a slight headache today but nothing bad. I've had lower back pain but that could be my endometriosis bc that's where it always hurts!

Stay hopeful-I know it's frustrating when Af won't show and all you want to do is get started. Hope that witch shows up soon. Were you on it for the full month? If so then it should be here soon.

Nanina, when are you going back in Hun?

Kpkj and bblues-thanks for the advice on the sun. I guess I'll try to stay under shade. I love being outside though, it's my peaceful time! Hope you ladies are doing good!!

Hi to everyone else!!

Nania hope beta 3 goes well...

Stay hopeful really hope af shows up soon...so irritating when your ready!!

Stacer your pretty much there...once you wake up next its wee time!!

Afm im really pissed off because the cyclogest has given me what i think is thrush ...i think from being constantly oily to using a soap to remove.it to wearing a pad 24/7 its done it....not sure what you can use being pregnant?!

X

Best of luck today nanina!!

Aimze, I'm sorry hun! I'm not sure what you can take. Hope you feel better though!

One more day! Woke up with really bad lower back pain and boobs still super sore. Hope that's good signs!!

To all the pg ladies, what were some of your symptoms?? :)

Stacer its subsided after using cream today...

my symptoms were sore boobs, back ache, super sense of smell i think that's all i have now too!!! can't wait for tomorows update x

GL, stacer!

AF finally showed this morning, whew! So I'll start my stims tonight.

Aimze feel better

Good luck stay hopeful

Stace didn't have too many symptoms that early. Just tired and sore boobs? I have just started with nausea and sensitive nose.

Sorry I've been MIA but I ended up getting a hysteroscopy and D&C this morning. I'm in much better spirits now!

Omg lucinda I'm so sorry Hun...what happened? Lots of love x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->