May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Lucinda, I'm so sorry! Are you okay?

Thanks ladies! I'm nervous!!

After Xanax for a couple of days and thinking about plan B; I'm in good spirits today. I couldn't bring myself to touch the forum before today but I find that today's procedure brought some closure. I have consulted a new RE who ordered a huge list of testing....over 25 tubes of blood! I really like that this RE is exploring all possible issues before we move forward. She also promised to do my transfer herself and that she wants to do several mock transfers. She told me she thinks I have PCOS and is awaiting for bloodwork to discuss plan for future cycle. I won't be cycling until August as this month we are giving my body some rest and testing.
I will catch up on how u ladies are doing soon...but first wanted to let u know what happened to me.

Stacer, stay positive!
Lucinda, I am so sorry.
Third beta was just 357. My doctor says possible ectopic or vanishing twin. He'll do an ultrasound on the 8th. I'm to keep up with my injections until then.

Hugs to both of you Lucinda and nanina!!!! You'll be in my thoughts.
Lucinda-I'm glad your new re is doing all these tests. I pray it saves you heartache in the future!!

Nanina-do very sorry hun! I know you it's not good to have a vanishing twin, but at least you'd still have one right? Keep us posted!!

Lucinda, I am so so sorry! :hugs: :(
Please take good care of yourself!
Your RE seems to be great though!

Nanina, keep your spirits up! Why do you have to wait so long for an u/s?

AFM everything seems to be ok. But I'm dying to have an u/s just to know what's going on down there! I only ever had one beta and I'm at a point where I'm just desperate to have something else to hold on to.

Lucinda ~ I'm sorry to hear about what you went through, but happy that you have found an RE that you feel good with. Thats makes a big difference :hugs:

Nanina ~ I pray that you are well and that your ultrasound shows a healthy growing bean :hugs:

Stacergirl ~ Good luck tomorrow morning! I'll be praying for you!

As for me... everyone that knew about the IVF (almost everyone I know) is now aware that I had a positive beta. I'm nervous for my second beta on Monday but I'm trusting and believing that everything is ok and will continue to be great! It just has to be!

Lucinda, I am so sorry. I'm glad to hear your new re sounds good.

Nanina, sending positive thoughts your way!

Sending lots of hugs lucinda...

Nania I really hope everything turns out ok...so no more blood tests just scan 8th?

Stacer...really hope today goes well Hun!

August I'm sure your Monday will be perfect :/)

Stay hopeful how was first day of stimming?

Xx

Hi ladies! Just wanted to let you know that I tested and it's a BFP!!!! I cried! I've bener seen a positive pregnancy test before! My husband is thrilled but trying to contain himself until the ultrasound. My beta is Monday, and the they will do another wed. I'd be 5 weeks then so I think the US is at 7 weeks then I get transferred to me OB. Gosh ladies, I can't believe this!!!! Ahhhhh! So excited!! Another milestone to check off!! My lower back is killing me still, guess that's a good sign! And super sore boobs too!

August- ill be getting beta on Monday so I'll esp be thinking of you.

Lucinda and nanina-still thinking of you!

I hope everyone is doing well, And I thank you all for the support! Hugs!

Stacer, yahoooooooooo!!!! So happy for you!! It's an incredible feeling to finally see a positive on those tests!! :)

oh my goodness stacer!! full house of bfp...congratulations x

Stace so happy for you

Lucinda I'm so sorry. Praying everything works out with new RE

Nanina praying you see your little bean.

Stacer, congrats on your BFP! Now you and hubby can relax and enjoy the weekend. :)
Ladies, thanks for the support. I'm just trying to stay positive and keep busy.
Oculi, I think the wait is because I'm barely 5 weeks now. At 6 we should be able to see something.

How's everyone doing?

Lucinda hope you an family are as good as you can be Hun..Lots of hugs

Nania hope you're feeling ok? Beta levels can be all over so hopeful you have a late bloomer giving you a fright but it tucked in nicely

Stay hopeful hope stimming is going well....when do you get your next follie scan?

X

Hi ladies!

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Stay hopeful how is Stimming??

Nanina- hope you're doing good with the staying busy. I'm sure this wait is the worst. But yeah I think you're right, heart beat starts around week 5, so they probably want to make sure they're waiting long enough to have an accurate reading. Thinking of you!

Lucinda-definitely thinking of you. I think you said you're taking this month off. So next month you'll start your testing? Wishing you the very best. The good news is you can get pregnant! We just got to get that little bean to stick!

Aimze-you doing ok? Desperately waiting for your US?

Pscoph-you hanging out in first trimester land?! Hope yours doing good!

Babs-how you been?

Bblues-how are you?

August-yay for 2nd beta timorrow. Good luck! I'm excited to see how much it's grown!

Hmommy-did you get us date yet? You on vacation? Have fun!

Thanks soooo much for the congrats!! Means a lot! Can't believe it still! Did another hpt and it came up right away! I couldn't be happier right now! Beta tomorrow! Then going to tell my mom, I'm dying to tell her already!

Stacer ~ thanks! and I'm still so excited and happy for you.

I'm really nervous about my beta tomorrow. It isn't until 6:30pm. So I won't get the results until mid day on Tuesday!!!! :growl: At this point my beta needs to be at a minimum 535, if I'm doubling every 48 hours. So I'm just so so scared. I want this so bad! And I want a scan! LOL I want to know how many already!

hmommy ~ when's your first scan? I know you must be anxious considering you transfered 3 as well as me!

Stacer yes desperately awaitin my scan! I have a firm abdomen so hoping that's my babies sac gowing...not long for my scan now, one week to go! X

August, good luck tomorrow with your beta. I know I'm only having one because my first beta was 96 and my second 48 hours later was 243 so the nurse said it would have been way higher with twins or triplets. :) you might be in for more than one though looking at your numbers!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->