May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Just came back from my scan. Everything looks great. Saw the heart beat 127 bpm. Now I can breathe lol. Well I'm exhausted from all this stressing over nothing going to take nap lol. Hope everyone is having a good day

Yay bblues! What a relief!!! So very exciting!!!

August-that's awesome! Are you hoping for twins? I think twins would be awesome!!! So I assume you have to continue more blood this week until 2000 right? The rate you're going, you'll be there timorrow!

Stay hopeful-how'd your appointment go? Did they chance your dose? How are you feeling?

I have my second beta tomorrow! Yay

Stacergirl ~ yeah I have a beta tomorrow an it should be the last one! I wouldn't mind twins, triplets freak me out though lol... Good luck tomorrow! I bet your beta will be awesome!

August that's so exciting. Can't wait for your sono

Woo Hoo.. August!!! You are def having more than one, girl!!! Awesome beta!

Bbblues, awesome to hear everything went so well. Now you can relax and enjoy a break from the worry :)

Stacer, good luck with your beta tomorrow!!!

Great news, august and bbblues! Congrats to both of you! And GL tomorrow, Stacer!

My first follie scan is in the morning. After bloodwork yesterday they kept my Gonal F dose the same, but I guess I'll see what they say after my scan and bloodwork tomorrow. I'm definitely cramping a bit today, so hopefully that's the drugs growing lots of little follicles!

stayhopeful i hope you have lots growiing away! you'll be pupo beforr u kno it!

August what an amazin number...more than 1 4suure! When is first scan?

Nania hows things with you?

Babs havent seen you pop up in a bit...your scan is the 8th right? not long now!!

Hmommy your scan is around 16th july??

kpkj have you had your scan yet?

AFM im the same really...enjoying pregnanct by being naugty an checking out names an furniture...I was pregnant for 4 weeks last time so im going to enjoy evry minute whether 4weeks or 7more months!!! X

Aimze-couldn't agree more, I'm going to enjoy this pregnancy to the fullest!!doing monthly preg photos, eventually maternity photos, everything! Lol this might be my only pregnancy! I already started looking at stuff too! Lol can't help myself!

Fx for some good follies stay hopeful!!

Fx for twins August!

Hmommy-are you doing okay?

Just came back from my scan. Everything looks great. Saw the heart beat 127 bpm. Now I can breathe lol. Well I'm exhausted from all this stressing over nothing going to take nap lol. Hope everyone is having a good day

Awsome news!!!!

Great news, august and bbblues! Congrats to both of you! And GL tomorrow, Stacer!

My first follie scan is in the morning. After bloodwork yesterday they kept my Gonal F dose the same, but I guess I'll see what they say after my scan and bloodwork tomorrow. I'm definitely cramping a bit today, so hopefully that's the drugs growing lots of little follicles!

Hope scan went well and that there are lots of great follies!!!!

So heres my update...still no bw results as i had blood drawn Fri....they estimate that results should be in Fri the latest...so im awaiting those. As for my in office test it showed that there is nothing wrong with my uterus except that there is a curve at the top and basically you need alot of skill and patience to get it right. I know this to be true because it has been a issue at both of my transfers. After she figured out how to get into the top of my uterus she removed catheter and tried again twice and was able to get it in immediately the two times after. So verdict is that i would have to have anesthesia for transfer as my uterus starts contracting during transfer. This makes sense also because both of my transfers have caused me severe cramping, anxiety, and my legs to shake (i have high pain tolerance btw). So im suppose to speak to the nurse later and ill get more details about their plans for me later....it would be awsome if the bw would come in today so that they can add meds if need be and tell me now.

Wow Lucinda! So glad they're figuring out what the issue is! That makes me so hopeful for you and I'm sure you're feeling the same! Hoping that bw results come back soon!!!

Lucinda, what a relief to get some answers!! I'm happy for you that they were able to pinpoint the issue. My dh and I always use the mantra: Forward Progress! Looks like you have your Forward Progress now. :)

stacergirl and hmommy....I'm feeling so positive right now and the best part is that this doctor will do all sonograms and transfer herself. This clinic is SIRM(Sher institute) and while its a practice that has 2 other RE's and usually whoever is on call will do transfer.....My RE promised to personally do my transfer! I am so excited that only one person will be touching me because at my previous 2 offices my RE was not who did transfer or retrival and those doctors did not pass on information about trouble at transfer to my RE....which made me furious.
My new RE said that if the embies are not placed in the correct spot then they either will not implant or implant in the wrong place.

Hi everyone!!
Sorry for being MIA...we went for a vacation. It was very relaxed- we eat and talked about our hopes for the little tadpole.

Stacer- so happy for your BFP!! I think we are a full house so far. What a lucky thread.

Lucinda- good luck sweetie!! I am glad your are going through all the testing and have an RE whom you trust.

Stayhopeful - good luck with your follie counts. I am sure this will be your cycle. We just took it one day at a time, one appointment at a time. its such a fine line between being hopeful and being disappointing. We really tried to keep our emotions in check and be ready for either possible outcome.

I finally bit the bullet and joined posh's 1st tri thread today. I am 5+5 today :happydance: Have my US on Monday and hopefully see 1 or 2 heartbeats!! Will keep you girls posted!

Lucinda-I'm soo happy youre so positive and feeling good! This new re seems great!!! You're making me teary eyed! lol must be all these hormones!!! But I do want to see you get your BFP!! So many ladies deserve it and you're one of them!! Keep us posted!! I'll be waiting for updates!! Also I understand how you feel, my RE didn't do my retrieval or transfer, luckily the docs on call that day were great though! The doc who did my transfer hugged me after! Lol but I'm so glad this REhas promised to do yours herself!!

Babs-yay for vacation! And super yay for ultrasound on Monday! So exciting! I hope there are two little ones!! :)

My hcg was great. When I went in this morning, my Lab girl and nurse gave me hugs! Made me feel so good!! My ultrasound will be July 19. Can't wait!!!

Babs great to hear from you and everything is well

Lucinda I'm so glad you are getting results and can move on to the next step.

Stace can't wait for your sono

Morning sickness is kicking my butt. I'm not getting sick but ugh the nausea I'm so done and can't wait for first trimester to be over. Zofran helps but doesn't last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->