May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Hello and Welcome Silver and Stayhopeful!
Hello to everyone else....im still waiting for AF which should be in 2 weeks to get started with BC. The clinic has order stim meds and i should have those this week. As for bloodwork; i called the lab and they are just awaiting on 3 results which they stated should be in by early this week. So just trying to keep myself busy until i start....i think this 2 week wait will be worse than the dreaded 2 ww!

Babyku I was in pain after ET so don't worry Hun...you're little one is snuggling in :)

Lucinda Sounds things are stepping up! I hope the next Tw goes by fast! X

Lucinda-glad to hear things are moving along!!! Sorry you have to wait, hope it flies by!

Baby-I had lower back pain too. It's way too soon for Af to show. I wouldn't stress. Did you have a 5 day transfer? If so, it could be implantation. Fx for you! Hang in there the tww, stay positive!

Fun fair-I had discharge too. Your body is thinking its getting ready to ovulate who h is probably why. When is your ER?

Stay hopeful-I think you have scan tomorrow? Good luck!!

Silver-hope those follicles are growing!!

Hope everyone else is well.

Been a little MIA, way too crazy with the online research! I hope all is well with everyone. To those stimming and in the 2ww, best of luck to you.
My ultrasound is tomorrow afternoon. Praying everything is where it should be. xoxo

Baby, congrats on your transfer! FX for you!

Lucinda I hope this time flies by and GL on #3!

I had a scan this morning, estrogen was 4427 and I had 16 follicles between 11-15mm. They dropped down my Gonal F dose for tonight and told me not to do the hcg mini dose, I go in again tomorrow morning for another scan.

Wow stay hopeful! Got some good follicles growing!!

Nanina-will be thinking of you! Hope all does well and please let us know!!

Morning ladies,
Hope your all getting on well with injections, scans and 2ww's.... My next scan is tomorrow morning... Praying there are more follicles x

Thank you all for you reassuring me, feel alot less stressed.

Nanina praying everything is ok with you.

Aimze hi how are you getting on? yes i had a 5 day transfer

Stayhopeful thank you, the transfer was actuallthe easiest part of my ivf. And dont worry if our estrogen is high, mine was too and i was coasted to avoid the risk of getting ohss, and thankfully it didnt effect the quality of my eggs. I read online to drink lots of water and increase protien intake to reduce estrogen. Praying your next scan shows the eatrogen has dropped:thumbup: you have good suz follicles so you will be fine hopefully x

Babyku you're right...Transfer was easy, i was SO surprised how painless it all was...Literally didnt know anything was there!!

I am close to 24 hours away from finding out whats happening inside....Anxious an excited all @ the same time.....wish I could fast forward today....x

Impatinetly awaiting peoples scan news...Thinking of everyone

x

Aimze,24 hours!! Lucky you.. I have forever left lol.. But i can imagine how anxious your feeling. Hoping and praying it will all be fab news :dust:

I triggered tonight! ER is Wed morning. This morning my scan showed 22 follies 11-19mm and my E2 is 6000.

Amazing news stayhopeful!!

Enjoy an injection free day today :)

X

So had scan this morning only 2 follicles the right size, another at 10 then 4 small ones. They are giving me one more at stimming and left the decision with us regarding whether to change to iui or cont with ivf??? My brain is a mess right now. They said same chance with iui??? They are gonna do another scan tomorrow but did say they didn't expect any change :cry:

Hie Ladies
Did my hcg last night got about 12 follicles with 2 biggest being 18 n 19 and the rest btwn 10-16, drug free day today going for Er tomorrow morning.

Gud luck for Er tomorrow Stacehopeful what a gud no of follicles you got.

Silver gud luck to you as well.

Hope everyone is doing well with stimms and 2ww. Big hugs

Stayhopeful, sounds awesome!!! Good luck tomorrow, and happy shot free day today! lol.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->