May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Good luck stay hopeful! Hope everything goes well!

Silver/hoping you get some more follicles. It's a tough choice to continue or not, but I've heard success stories with one follicle and one egg retrieved. Keep us posted and let us know what you decide! Hugs!

Fun fair-sounds good! Good luck at your ER. Let us know how it goes!!!

Thanks, everyone and GL Fun Fair! I'm definitley enjoying a day with no shots or scans.

Silver, fx for you!

Hey stayhopeful! How did ER go?

Hey funfair-how did ER go?

Silver-how was your scan? Fx for progressing to ivf!!

Aimze-did you get your scan???

Hi to everyone else?

Saying hello to everyone...

funfair how did ER go yest?

Silver good luck on your scan and hope you can move on to ivf!!!

Hie ladies

Thank you so much for the support and wishes, had 7 eggs collected waiting for a phone call tomorrow to see how many fertilised and the Et date.

Stacehopeful hope your Er went well.

Silver hope you doing well as well and hope everyone is doing well with 2ww sending big hugs. xxx

Hie ladies

Thank you so much for the support and wishes, had 7 eggs collected waiting for a phone call tomorrow to see how many fertilised and the Et date.

Stacehopeful hope your Er went well.

Silver hope you doing well as well and hope everyone is doing well with 2ww sending big hugs. xxx

Funfair-7 eggs is good! Hopefully you'll get 4 of those fertilized! Keep us posted!

Lucinda-how are you doing?

Funfair 7 eggs is good...goodluck with fertilization report!
Stacer I'm doing good....just got my meds today and so I'm anxiously awaiting AF so i can start BCP! All bloodwork came back normal and so now i wait.....

Hi ladies...amazing news wit eggs :) nearly pupo...

Well my scan wasn't great...should be 7+4 but baby only measuring 6 weeks. There was a heartbeat which is what we're clinging onto...

I'm staying off work till rescan on Tuesday to rest an keep positive...also booked impromptu weekend in Liverpool with the hubby so we have a nice weekend to concentrate on x

Aimze, glad there is a heartbeat. FX for you and your little bean, sending thoughts and prayers your way.

ER went well, I got 36 eggs! I was absolutely shocked at the number. I'll get a phone call tomorrow letting me know how many were mature and fertilized. I'm a little nervous because I know sometimes with that many eggs, the quality is compromised and I may only have a few mature ones. I'm super sore, laying around on the couch and taking tylenol.

Congrats to all completing ER. It is such a relief to get through that hurdle.
Stay hopeful, be positive, I had 30 retrieved and 23 fertilized.

I had my scan on Monday (6w 1d). It's not ectopic, thank God. We saw a gestational sac and a yolk sac. We go back tomorrow for another scan and are hoping for a fetal pole. Thanks for the positive thoughts!

Morning,
Good news from people's scans and egg collection is always good to hear :happydance:. Went for scan yesterday and still only 2 big follicles, but the third one that was 10mm had caught upto 13mm, and there was a 7mm. Know it's not amazing numbers but decided to cont with ivf so we have egg collection tomorrow morning. One day free of injections which is amazing! Also managed to fit in extra acupuncture session yesterday in hope that it will have the other follicles catch up a tiny bit. Fingers and toes crossed hoping for the best x

Silver hoping your acupuncture does the trick! Does it hurt @ all? Xx

NaniA great to hear from you! Let us know how today's scan goes, everything is crossed for you!

Stay hopeful...wow 36!!! That's fab! Cannot wait to hear your fert report! X

That's good news Nanina and Aimzee, gudluck for tomorrow Silver and enjoy your drug free day.
Got a phone call this morning only 2 fertilised so going for a 2dt tomorrow fingers crossed. Was a bit upset with the news but thanks to Dh for making me strong and sticking to only 1 putting back in.

Enjoy the rest of your day ladies

Funfair your little embies are best inside you :) my friend had a bfp after a 2d x

Silver, GL with the retrieval tomorrow! Enjoy your injection-free day!

Funfair, GL with transfer. It only takes one!

The lab called this morning, 30 of my 36 were fertilized. We're so excited! Now it's just a waiting game to see how many make it to day 5. I'm definitely not as sore today, which is good. Because I had so many retrieved, my doctor is worried about OHSS. I'm trying to eat lots of protein and drink lots of gatorade to hopefully avoid it.

Funfair- you only need one good one that's what I'm hoping Hun xx

Aimze- acupuncture doesn't hurt and is v relaxing xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"