May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Nanina-I am soo happy for you. What a huge relief!! Let us know how the next scan goes, but I'm sure it will be fine!

Silver-I think you made a good decision to go ahead with ivf. You could very well get 4 eggs and be able to put 2 back! Me and a few other girls only got 6, so we understand where you're coming from, but it only takes 1 good egg! We both have bfps, and I hope you get yours too! Enjoy your day free of injections! Hope you enjoy acupuncture. I tried it a while back but it freaked me out! Lol

Stayhopeful-wow that's insane! Congrats!! The whole ivf process is a waiting game and it doesn't end once you get pregnant either!! Because then you'll wait for your beta, and your next beta, and then your ultrasound. And everything else! Keep us posted! Are you going to transfer more than 1? Some girls on here transferred 3! 1 ended up with twins but the other won't know til next week!

Funfair-good luck with that 1 egg! I had a 3 day transfer and ended up with a BFP! I think there was another girl on here who did 2 dt as well And ended up with a BFP! Fingers crossed for you!!

Aimze/sorry to hear about your not so good news, however I'm praying everything turns out okay. Keep us posted!!

I'm 8 days from ultrasound and can't wait!!! Wanna know if I got 1 bean or 2 beans cooking!!

Thanx stacer....I really do hope I still see a little beating heart next week...

8 days isn't long till your scan...not far Hun x

Nania thinking of you & hoping you saw a heartbeat x

Thats me pupo now with 2 on board. It's gonna be a long wait testing after 17 days.

Hope you all doing well

Three eggs retrieved from four follicles... Chuffed as better than they were thinking. Fingers crossed for a good report tomorrow morning x

Funfair Woop to being pupo with twins!!!

Silver great result! Quality over quantity!! X

Funfair-congrats on being PUPO! Its a long wait. and then its an even longer wait to find out how many are snuggled in...i'm dying to know whether I have one or 2!! Didn't you say you were only going to put 1 back in? I assume you changed your mind? will you be testing out the HCG or doing any HPTs? When is your Beta test?

Silver-that is great news!!! FX that the fertility report is good and you can put 1 or 2 back in!!!

Aimze-when is your next scan?

Hmommy-scan is on Monday-please update us with the results!!!! Fx for a great ultrasound!

Nanina-everything go okay?

Lucinda-almost time to get started?

Funfair-congrats on being PUPO! Its a long wait. When is your Beta?

Silver Great news!!! Hoping that the fertilization report is good!

Aimze how exciting....super important scan coming up!

Nanina how did everything go?

AFM I have about a week until I get AF(smiley face on digital
ovulation test last Sun). My new RE is having me start Metformin tom and when AF shows I will be doing Agonist/Antagonist conversion protocol with estrogen priming. So Metformin, BCP, Lupron, Ganirelex, stims, Ganarelix, HCG shot.....
I have all my meds except BCP (get prescription when I call CD1) and HCG (should be here next week).

Morning ladies

Hope you all doing well
My otd is the 29th so am gonna wait and test then fingers crossed curiosity wont hit me. Yea dh wanted one but when we got to the clinic Dr recommended 2 since that's all we had and to increase our chance, we where given 5mins to think about it and I won hoop hoop.

Morning ladies

Hope you all doing well
My otd is the 29th so am gonna wait and test then fingers crossed curiosity wont hit me. Yea dh wanted one but when we got to the clinic Dr recommended 2 since that's all we had and to increase our chance, we where given 5mins to think about it and I won hoop hoop.

Just got phone call to say 2 of the 3 eggs fertilised.... Going back in on Monday for them to be popped back in!
Fun fair - gd luck with ur two Hun. You ll have to be patient not to test x

Funfair, I test on the 29th as well. FX for both of us!

Silver, hooray for 2 fertilized eggs! FX for sticky beans for both of us on Monday! :dust:

Aimze, Stacer, and Funfair, thank you so much for the positive thoughts, they really help when your mind is going to all sorts of crazy places.
I started spotting on Wednesday night and when went in for the scan on Thursday there was nothing left to see. My RE says my body is likely reabsorbing everything. Everyone in the office was amazingly kind and I think my husband is taking it harder than I am. I don't know if I've fully processed it all yet.
We still have 6 5 day blasts frozen, so there are options when we're ready. I want to thank all of you helping me through this journey and I wish you all the best.
I'll be checking in to see how you're doing. xoxoxo

oh nania im so sorry to read that news sweetie..so so sorry. Really thinking of you an husband.

i really like your positive attitude with your frosties...you were so fortune to get those :)

Please come back & let us know how your journey is goin.

Lots of love, aim x

Lucinda-just one more week! Feeling really good about this one! You're such a brave strong woman, don't let anyone tell you different! Sending positive vibes your way!

Funfair-glad you won and put two back in. I think that was a good decision! Enjoy being pupo!!

Nanina- i am so very sorry hun!!! Thats not the news i was expecting. Big hugs!! Hope you're doing okay! Let us know if you need to vent! Thankfully you have those frozen embies though, at least that will save you from having to go through the process again!!

Silver-do glad 2 fertilized!!! That's great news! Best of luck!

Sorry if I missed anyone, hope you're good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->