May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Stacergirl I'm super excited that I have 1 more week until AF and getting started!!!! It kind of went fast and now I'm almost there!!!! My RE is so confidant that this will be a good outcome that I'm confidant as well ;)

2 lovely embryo s popped back x thrilled x really didn't think I was gonna get this far last week xxx

Lucinda-yay that's so excited and I'm sure very comforting!!!

Silver-that is great news!! Fx for you!!

Fx for you Silver!

I went in this morning expecting to put back 2, but we ended up putting 1 back. The RE walked in and told us "if you want one baby, put one back in." She seemed super confident about it and recommended just doing the one because of the risks of a pregnancy with multiples. So we went with her advice and put one back in. I trust her, but it's weird to wrap my head around it. I know that 2 increases your chances just because it's more likely that one would stick, right? But she seemed really confident that 1 was best. We had something like 25 other blasts that were candidates for freezing, the lab will call us tomorrow and let us know the final count.

That's great Hun. Gd numbers of frosties! Unfortunately I didn't have any to freeze so helped make the decision to pop the two back, didn't want to waste an egg if it didn't defrost properly xxx fingers crossed

Congrads for being pupo Stayhopeful all the best, what a great no of frosties you got.

Hi ladies,
Feeling bit fed up trying to remain positive but feeling horrible with progesterone, bloated and irritatable. Need to keep myself more distracted.

Sorry you're feeling terrible, silver! It's hard to keep yourself distracted, I'm having the same problem. Are you staying off your feet right now?

Not bed rest but not normal stuff. Resting when I feel I need to, not at work so easier to rest up! How are u feeling Hun?

Silver, feeling physically fine! OHSS seems to be subsiding, which is good. Now I'm just getting nervous about whether all this will work :wacko: how about you?

Hi ladies! It's so hard not to think if it's going to work or not. However the chances are really good, there's been so many women on this thread get bfps. Just try to stay positive, and if you're spiritual I would pray! Also, you can talk to your embryo and tell them to grow-kinda made me feel like I was doing something and made me feel better! :) you're doing everything that you can do at this point, and I know that doesn't seem like enough, but try to let it be enough!! We're here rooting for you!!!

Hi ladies! I think I have a permanent smile across my face for the last hour!! It's TWINS!!!! I'm I'm shock!!! I don't think I was expecting the doctor to tell me that!!! We are thrilled! But overwhelmed (mainly me) because now I really have to take care of my body!!! But this is such wonderful news-especially since I have low AMH, so I thought if there was only one that this one might be the only one we had because I might not have eggs in a year, but now I don't have to worry!!! We're having 2!!! We heard both of their heartbeats! It brought tears to my eyes! I think dh was in shock! This experience couldn't have been any better! The doctors and staff were wonderful, this thread was wonderful as well! And the outcome is wonderful! So now I'll just be praying every night for a healthy pregnancy!!

I hope you all will get your BFP too! I know the dreaded tww is horrible but the chances of it being worth it are super good!! How are you holding up? Lucinda you should be starting soon right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->