May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Stacer that is absolutely fantastic.... Super excited for you :wohoo: ( hope that was the little man running about rather than just woohoo ).
I'm doing better,just trying hard to keep busy and have been talking to the embryo's but my husband saw me and said I was losing it. Ha ha
Enjoy your news and have a fab weekend Hun x

Massive congrats, stacer!!! I'm so happy for you!

Silver, I've been talking to my embryo too. I mainly do it when DH isn't around though...

Stacergirl how exciting!!!! Twins wow...such a blessing!!!!
Yes AF should be here any days now so I should be starting BCP in the next couple of days!!!!Im overly excited to get started!!!! So for 3 wks I will be doing BCP and lupron overlap ....so 3 wks before I can start stims!!!

That's brilliant news Stacergirl am so happy for you and praying for a healthy pregnancy and babies.

Stayhopeful that's a gud one I talk to mine as well and both me and dh call them twins, cant wait for otd. I downloaded an implantation chat and stick it on my headboard to see every stage of implantation each day.

Woo hoo!!! Stacer, so thrilled for you!! What were their heart rates and sizes? :) are you free to be released to your obgyn now?

Stace so excited for you. What an amazing time for you and hubby :)

That me 10dp2dt so i got curios today and went to town and luck enough got clearblue 3pack pregnancy test kit for only £2.50 which i tested when i got home and got a faint positive line. according to my implantation chat today Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted. Am going to use the other 2 on Wed n Fri to make sure its not a chemical pregnancy my otd is next Mon the 29th.

Funfair,
Have you been noticing any symptoms, I haven't tested yet cos it Friday I go back and too scared it ll b negative. Getting twinges lower down and a bit of lower back pain but not sure if its the progesterone?
Tried to distract myself at work today but seriously everyone seems to be expecting! It's enough to drive you mad. Getting the feeling it's gonna b a long week x

Fun fair-thanks! And that is great!! Keep us posted!!

Lucinda-thanks! glad you're getting started! I'm excited for you! This has got to be it for you!!

Hmommy-thanks!! How are you doing?

Do we got any other testers anytime soon? Hoping the 2ww is going fast.

Thanks so much ladies!! We're excited! The babies measured 6w4d, which was a little behind but FS says twins measure smaller. The heartbeats were 125 and 130, which he said anything between 110-170 is good. I questioned everything they told me just to make sure all is good and they didn't seem concerned All, so I'm praying all is well! I'm completely done with the FS! I go to my OB this Friday for my first appointment! I'm starting to feel very nauseous today, no fun! I was also spotting yesterday but it was brown so I'm not concerned because if wasn't too much.

Stacer, I'm so happy to have read your post. Your heart rates were great and how great that you're moving on to a regular obgyn now..you can proceed like a 'normal' pregnant woman!!! I hope to join you soon. Praying for good news on Thursday. Congrats again!! Xo

Stacer, my Dr has put the fear of God into me by saying a heart rate of 119 is cause to be cautious and it could go either way....your Dr seems to think 110 and above is good so I'm going with your guy! Lol.. :)

Awe hmommy-that's horrible! So he's just concerned with the heart rate? Well try to stay positive, my friend actually had the same thing happen to her and she's 5 months pregnant now. Apparently the first heart beat was low (that's what the dr told them-but I asked her what it was and she couldn't recall) and that she would miscarry-she's been freaked out but hasn't miscarried and like I said 5 months pregnant. The next time they went back they completely back paddled and said the low heart rate could've been due to a numerous amount of things. But yes that's what my doc told me about the heart rate! I even read the same some where else. Hang in there and please let us know what happens. I'll be praying for you!

Hey stacer,
Test day might to be Friday but think I may be out as spotting already. Hope your feeling ok Hun x

Silver-aww, I'm hoping your not out!!! Spotting can happen around implantation. Will be thinking of you!!!

Thanks Lucinda and Stacer. :)

My Dr didn't like the heart rate or the size...my little bean was measuring about 5 days behind :(

I'm scared, but know that nature has to take its course, and if it's not meant to be, then we try again for a stronger bean....if we can afford it! :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->