May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Silver just hang in huny spotting can be implantation, yea I do get mild cramps and lower back pain.

Stacergirl gud to hear the twinies are doing fine.

Hmommy gudluck for Thursday.

Lucinda hope you doing well gudluck with BC.

Stayhopeful how is the 2ww going?

Hope everyone is doing well. am testing again tomorrow as I got 2 more testing sticks to play with.

GL Lucinda with BC and Funfair with testing!

The 2WW is kicking my butt. The past few days it's all I can think about and I'm driving myself crazy symptom spotting. I just want to know already!!!

Well, I caved and took a hpt this morning. :bfp:, but chances are its still the hcg shot. I'm 9dp5dt but I took a 2500iu Novarel shot 2dp5dt (last Wed) and my 5000iu trigger shot was Monday, July 8. So I'm not getting my hopes up yet. OTD is next Mon, the 29th.

Stayhopeful I don think its still the triger short coz at 9dp5dt your preg hcg levels would have entered your blood, so just feel positive its a true Bfp.
I had my second hpt today and it came up positive again this time a darker line so horay its a really bfp.
My otd is Mon the 29th

Stay hopeful-that's definitely a BFP 9dp5dt!! Congrats hun!!! When is your beta?

Hmommy-thinking of you and hoping everything goes well timorrow-please let us know!! And try to stay positive!!

Silver-how are you doing? Still spotting? I definitely has back pain and cramping. And the cramping still continues til this dsy!

Funfair-soo glad you got another BFP! Yay! Let us know what your betas are!!

Lucinda-hope the bcps are treating you okay!

Afm-1st ob appt Friday morning! Excited and a little nervous just because its a new doctor and I want them to tell me the sane thing my RE did! Lol

Goodluck tom hmommy ;)
Hoping all goes well Stacergirl ;)
Stacergirl to answer your question BCP's are fine it's the Metformin that's killing me. I just requested the week of Retrival/transfer off from work so for once I won't be stressing bout having to get to work ;)

OMG after reading your posts I'm starting to think it may really be a :bfp:... :happydance: I'll keep testing until my beta on Monday, though.

Hi stacer, yep unfortunately bleeding now not just spotting but still lighter than my normal period and find out for definite tomorrow. Rang to see if I still go in if I get my full period and they just said yes. Not expecting any surprises on Friday.
Good luck for ur appt Friday, so exciting hope it goes well.
Stay hopeful-yay so chuffed for u :happydance:

Hi Silversurfer, been trying to find you! :winkwink:
Just wanted to say hi after you were so kind & helpful with me.:hugs:
I'm sorry you are struggling hun, but remember you are still in with a chance as I know people who had the same symptoms but then got positive news. Stay strong. Sending you lots of luck and babydust.
I'm still stimming in the hope that my follies catch up so I can have ec on Monday morning.
x

Hi stacer, yep unfortunately bleeding now not just spotting but still lighter than my normal period and find out for definite tomorrow. Rang to see if I still go in if I get my full period and they just said yes. Not expecting any surprises on Friday.
Good luck for ur appt Friday, so exciting hope it goes well.
Stay hopeful-yay so chuffed for u :happydance:

Silver, fx that you're surprised by good news on Friday! And no matter what the outcome, remember that we're all here for you! :hugs:

I got another :bfp: this morning with an frer :happydance:

Great news on mre bfp's...

Silver so sorry AF got you :-( x

Thanks for the support gorgeous ladies, v much appreciated. :hugs:

Greta sounds v positive with the extra stimms I will keep everything crossed for your follicles to catch up. Definitely sounds a good plan.

One more sleep x

So went for test, rang for results a tiny bit (7) of preg hormone present. So they want to repeat in week, but said they want at least 50. Think something implanted and has stopped. Bleeding more today so it's not good news:cry:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->