May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

My clinic has online videos showing how to do it- does your place have anything like that?

I want an injection or something! Lol just hanging out waiting for Af next week and getting jealous hearing about all these injections going on!!

Welcome newbies!
Plex that is great!
Good luck to all!! Looking forward to hearing more about your processes!

Stacer... I am one week behind you!! Come on AF!! :happydance:

My clinic has online videos showing how to do it- does your place have anything like that?

Im not sure tbh, I go in for scans and bloods on tue and i'll get an info pack then and will have a chance to chat with the nurse about injections and stuff.

Hi ladies can I join? I started Lupron this past Sunday and the shots have been easier than expected I'm scheduled to begin stimming on the 6th of May and ER the following week. Looking forward to chatting with you ladies over the next few weeks. Goodluck

Thanks baby! I start Lupron on Sunday and was wondering how they'd go :)

I was terrified mentally but they are painless for me. I take them in the abdomen and feeling nothing not even a prick, I think the key is to not go slow and my nurse gave me the diabetic needles to use which are very thin... GL

I'm not sure what kind of needles I have- it all came in the same small box (all the needles, the vial, & alcohol wipes). All of the meds for this cycle came through the mail a couple weeks ago when this cycle started.... I just put the ones that needed to be refrigerated in the fridge and the rest I put in a cabinet. Haha I didn't want to stare at it waiting for the Lupron to start. Lol. I'll investigate it all this weekend since I start it on Sunday... here we go!

I got a pakage similar to that as well but I also had two additional packages of needles and alcohol pads. The nurse said that I could use the needles that came in the package or I could use the diabetic ones. The ones in the package seemed a bit longer to me so I chose to go witht he smaller ones but wither way it wont hurt much if at all.

Is it fairly straightforward? Im nervous I'd get something wrong and waste a dose. :dohh: think I'm worrying bout it cos its all extra costs and it ain't cheap. Xx

it is very simple, I have a link to a video that I can PM you if you like it shows exactly how to take each med and it is easy!

Hello ladies. Was MIA here for few days. I was down with a serious cold.

Sandy & soph - seems we are cycling together. Today is day 8 of down regging with burserelin. My next appointment is May 11.

Welcome to the new ladies.

Plex - Good luck with your labs

Lucie - how are you doing with your lupron?

Afm - I haven't been doing my belly jabs myself lately. DH has been wonderful at doing them for me and they are painless actually. I do not have a side effect from them yet.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend

Is it fairly straightforward? Im nervous I'd get something wrong and waste a dose. :dohh: think I'm worrying bout it cos its all extra costs and it ain't cheap. Xx

it is very simple, I have a link to a video that I can PM you if you like it shows exactly how to take each med and it is easy!

If u cud that'd be great hun! :)

Hello Ladies,
I was wondering if i could join you guys? IVF class has been taken, ivf tests completed, and Meds have been ordered. I am currently waiting for AF to arrive next week, and I'm to go into clinic on CD 2 and await the Go to start stims that evening. I will be doing Gonal F and Menopur, Ganirelex, Ovidrel, antibiotic, Medrol, and progesterone in oil.
Im 32 and DH is 34....everything normal with me; DH has low motility 17%. I have completed 2 IUI's which resulted in BFN's...This is all happening so fast and I'm so nervous!

Hello Ladies,
I was wondering if i could join you guys? IVF class has been taken, ivf tests completed, and Meds have been ordered. I am currently waiting for AF to arrive next week, and I'm to go into clinic on CD 2 and await the Go to start stims that evening. I will be doing Gonal F and Menopur, Ganirelex, Ovidrel, antibiotic, Medrol, and progesterone in oil.
Im 32 and DH is 34....everything normal with me; DH has low motility 17%. I have completed 2 IUI's which resulted in BFN's...This is all happening so fast and I'm so nervous!

Good luck hun!! :) really not long till u start - exciting times :thumbup: I know what u mean about being nervous - everythings an unknown for me atm and i dont know how im going to cope with the injections??!!??

Hey ladies. Was wondering if I could join in? I just completed my sixth and final IUI last Sunday. I will be moving on to IVF once I get my test result back for this iui. I took almost all the classes for IVF and I have my meds on hold. Just exciting to be moving on finally but nervous too. Hope this works.

Hello Ladies,

Good luck hun!! :) really not long till u start - exciting times :thumbup: I know what u mean about being nervous - everythings an unknown for me atm and i dont know how im going to cope with the injections??!!??

Thanks....I'm nervous bout mixing the menopur, the Gonal F and Ovidrel I'm use to. I am also nervous bout the PIO shots :/

Hope u dont need the ivf bbblues :) I wish u the best of luck for this cycle :hugs: x

Hello Ladies,

Thanks....I'm nervous bout mixing the menopur, the Gonal F and Ovidrel I'm use to. I am also nervous bout the PIO shots :/

Im unsure of what meds i'll get at the mo and I wouldnt like mixing at all so im with u on that one for sure! If u dont mind me asking what does PIO stand for?

Im really proud of myself - I gave myself my ovitrelle injection for the first time ALL BY MYSELF, no-one else at home :happydance: and it wasnt bad at all!!! Think I sud be ok with other injections now :thumbup:

Hi Everyone,

I would like to join. I am starting down regging for IVF end of May. Have my planning appointment on 13 May and then its good to go!!!

This is my first IVF. Good luck to everyone out there undergoing this procedure in the next few months!!!

Welcome Katherine, hoping your first try does the trick. My journey in my signature

Good luck with your cycle Sekky. Hopefully it will be your only one because it will work for you!!! Not sure what meds I am on yet.

Like HMommy I have 2 natural cycles left before IVF. Waiting for AF to show on Saturday. Then if I O on CD14 of my next cycle, I might well find out Iam PG before I start the stimms (clinic advised me there is a full refund in this case) But, like HMommy I don't think that will happen in a million years!!!

Morning Ladies

Welcome Lucinda, bbblues & Katherine :hi:

Lucinda, the mixing of meds does sound like its hard but you really do get use to it :hugs:

Hope the rest of you ladies are doing well not long til everyones appointments get underway :hugs: xx

Welcome Katherine, good luck with ur cycle! :D

Afm - I have my appointment 2moro and weirdly looking forward to the scans etc as it means i'll b a step closer. Once Ive had those done I just wait for my period which hopefully will be in 2weeks as I have ov'ed this month :happydance: Once af has arrived I get the remaining bloods done, have a nursing info session and then wait for cd21 to start BC unless they tell me to start it sooner :D Cant believe its all just around the corner!!!!

Hope everyones doing well xx

Thanks everyone. Had my progesterone test today so far so good. Sunday is my injection class. Next Monday is my beta test. I think I'll order my injections on Friday cause they take a bit to get delivered. I want to keep moving forward. Don't want any delays. Good luck everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->