May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

So sorry silver! Thinking of you and hoping for the best!!! We're you on any progesterone after transfer? If not, maybe you needed some to thicken the lining? Just a thought...

I had my ob appt today that lasted about 2 and a half hours, good think my boss was out of the office today! Lol. Dh didn't go just because we just had our initial ultrasound last Fridays. Babies are both growing and have strong heartbeats of 150 and 170. It's amazing the difference in just a week! I have to go back in 10 days from now because they're trying to get good dating since they're measuring different. Still Praying all goes well!

Hmommy-got good news for us? I hope!!

So sorry, Silver. We're all here for you!

Stacer, great news about your scan!

So sorry Silver just stay strong huny.

Stacer that's good news, praying for a healthy pregnancy.

Great news Stacer! :happydance:

I am SO happy to report that my ultrasound went very well. My peanut had grown to 7 weeks 6 days with a heart beat of 163!! :yipee: So, she's still a little thing (measuring 5 days behind) but my Dr. was happy that the growth was constant and was very pleased with the strong heart beat. I cried on the table as we watched the screen, and hugged pretty much everyone in the office! lol...

I've been officially discharged now to my obgyn and have a midwife appointment on Thursday. They're keeping me on the progesterone shots and estrogen patches though until I'm 12 weeks..

Thank you girls so much for being there... :hugs:

Hmommy-that is great news! Congratulations!!! Will you be delivering at winne Palmer or FH? I'm going with Winnie just because I having twins and they're able to provide the care if need be.

Hmommy-that is great news! Congratulations!!! Will you be delivering at winne Palmer or FH? I'm going with Winnie just because I having twins and they're able to provide the care if need be.

I'm not sure. FH in Altamonte is just 15 minutes from our house and since they rebuilt, I've heard it's really nice, but I know Winnie has the best reputation and like you said, if you need some special care or things come up (I just knocked on wood for both of us) Winnie would be the place to go with.

My obgyn works out of FH though. Do you think that matters? I really want her to deliver for me, but not sure if she has 'jurisdiction' so to speak at Winnie Palmer?

BTW, how surreal and exciting is it that we're actually talking about where we're hoping to deliver???? :happydance:

Hmommy-I know right, crazy exciting! I think if your doctor works out of FH then you'd have to deliver there. They generally have privileges at other facilities but only deliver at one. The Altamonte hospital us very nice though, my niece was delivered there and it was great! But being so close id definitely go for that! Im about the sane distance from all the hospitals so figure it doesnt really matter.,Thanks for the knock on wood! :) I'm sure everything will be fine!!

How's everyone doing?? Is anyone else yet to test? I know we got betas coming up! Good luck!

Silver, hope you're doing ok! Let us know your next steps!

Hi, trying to get my head together and pull myself together for work. Gotta go back thurs for another blood test to check no more hcg. Have enjoyed a couple of glasses of vino and some retail therapy. We will get a follow up appt in 6 wks after next blood test and not sure what they will say cos originally they said if poor response due to amh may not b worth doing repeated cycles. I d like to try a short cycle with 5 ampules of menopur but don't think they will b keen. Hard not knowing. Equally hard relaxing and not peeing on sticks, worrying what supplement may help. Wish I could switch my brain off x

That's me official pregnant now, me and hubby are both thrilled thou am asking myself if it's really happened. Got my scan booked next Friday the 9th. :bfp:

Congrats, funfair! My first beta was this morning, 915. I go in Wed for my second beta and then my first scan is August 12.

Congratulations Funfair!! And Stayhopeful, that's a huge beta.....multiples????? :)

I was definitely surprised by how high it is! I think my clinic does the beta a little later than most of you ladies' though, I'm almost 5 weeks already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->