May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

I can't belive how many bfp's this thread has had! Xx

Congrads Stayhopeful, praying for health babies for all of us we are a group of Bfps

Congrats stayhopeful and funfair!!

Lucinda-how are you doing?

Silver-how are you?

Everyone else good?

Stacer, you're not going to believe this but I think I jinxed myself the other day when we were talking about which hospital to go to!! I'm on complete bed rest after a bleeding incident on Sunday. Baby is fine but I see my obgyn on Friday because according to the ER Dr I have a subchorionic hematoma that's pulling the placenta away from the uterine wall..crapola. just when I was starting to relax and enjoy! :)

Hmommy-Wowzers! That must have been super scary! So glad to hear that the baby is fine! Any idea what caused that? Good thing you're not back to work yet! How are you feeling?

They don't know how it happens :wacko: I feel fine but scared that my obgyn will continue the bed rest. I start work next week and really can't afford to take a leave....Ugh..... :nope:

Wow hmommy, glad baby is fine! I hope that it gets resolved quickly and your OB can give you answers. Keep us posted!

Hmommy-glad you and the baby are okay! Hope youre not on bedrest too long!

Stayhopeful-like your tickler!

Congrats stayhopeful and funfair!!

Lucinda-how are you doing?

Silver-how are you?

Everyone else good?
Im still on BC and start Lupron on Sat; ill be on Lupron(while still taking /bc) for a week and period should arrive at the end of that week. Once i get period i will start ganirelex.

Hmommy hope that your not on bedrest too long....hope all continues to go well

Wow hmommy, glad baby is fine! I hope that it gets resolved quickly and your OB can give you answers. Keep us posted!

Stayhopeful how do you add the ticker on your signature been trying to do it but only appearing as url

Stayhopeful how do you add the ticker on your signature been trying to do it but only appearing as url[/QUOTE]

Finally, have managed to do it

Sorry I just saw this, glad you got it figured out!

I had my second beta this morning, 2000! So everything looks good and now I just have to wait impatiently for my first scan.

Great news Stayhopeful, when is your scan.

Hmommy how are you feeling today

Yay stay hopeful! I'm sure the days before your scan are going to drag!!! The scan is amazing though!! Is this your first?

Lucinda-getting closer!!! Sending positive vibes your way!!

Fun fair-when is your scan?

Hmommy-hope you're feeling okay! When your doc appointment?

Silver-hope you're doing okay. Decided on your next steps yet?

Afm-3rd scan next Tuesday. Having twins they scan you so much more, which is good but always do nerve wrecking! I'll be excited to get past the first trimester! I'll be able to relax a lot more and start preparing which will be fun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->