May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Hi guys, so had rpt blood test and it was zero as expected. Got follow up in 4-6weeks. Think I'm keen to try short protocol but not sure if centre for life will go with that. Also booked a holiday so excited for that. Had a
Wobbly day today but slowly my head around it all. Feeling drained x nice to hear gd news on the thread though so I ll keep stalking. :thumbup:

Evening ladies
My scan is on the 9th, can't wait to find out how many we having. I'll be 6wks 2 days.

Silver, I hope that the next month goes by quickly for you and that the clinic is okay with the short protocol. We're thinking about you :hugs: Keep us posted!

Stacer, this is my first. I'm excited and nervous about the scan and the days are definitely dragging!

Hie Ladies

Hope you all well, its gone quiet on our thread.

Been for my 6wks scan today, got one healthy heartbeat, the other sack was not in good shape n looked empty so got to go back next Thursday for another Dildo scan to check on the second sack.

Stayhopeful have you had your scan yet.

Hi ladies!

Lucinda-how are you doing? Still on ganirelix?

Fun fair-glad you got one good strong heart beat! Hope that baby contines to progress on track!

Stay hopeful-your scan is coming up right?

Silver-hope you're hanging in there!!

Afm-not such good news to report which is kind of why I've been away. Went in for an ultrasound on Tuesday and one of the babies didn't have a heart beat anymore. It's obviously been hard on us the last few days but I'm starting to feel better. The other baby has a great heartbeat and is measuring right on target and they say looks perfect, so thankful as that is promising!! It was hard to tell my parents the news as they took it the hardest. I took Tuesday and Wednesday off after the scan and yesterday went back to work and had to go to a new pediatric office, and there's only 4 patients on the schedule-2 sets of twins! That was a little hard. Trying to stay positive though and excited about the little bean we still have growing!!

So sorry to hear that Stacergirl, just stay strong for the remaining one. Wish you a healthy pregnancy. So what happens then when they can't get heartbeat on the second one did they tell you how it will come out sorry to ask.

Thank you fun fair. They said bc that one is close to my cervix that I might see some spotting, but that it might just get re-absorbed by the other baby. I haven't had any spotting or cramping yet, so I'm hoping I don't. I understand you're in the same boat (in a way) and I'm sorry to hear Hun! Fx for you!

Stacer, sorry to hear about baby a. Glad to hear that baby b is healthy and fx that things continue to go well.

Funfair, sorry about your news as well but glad you saw a healthy heartbeat!

My scan is Monday. Nervous!

Stacer sorry bout baby A but glad baby B is doing better!
AFM I was on BC then Lupron; I start the Ganirelex on Sun n the Follitism I will start on Mon....so retrieval if all goes well should be in a week and a half!

Omg, stacer, I am so sorry to hear your news. I'm so surprised since you had such strong heart beats for both. Did you get any answers as to why this may have happened? Good to hear that your one strong little bean is thriving. Sending big hugs your way xo

UOTE=stacergirl;28904361]Hi ladies!

Lucinda-how are you doing? Still on ganirelix?

Fun fair-glad you got one good strong heart beat! Hope that baby contines to progress on track!

Stay hopeful-your scan is coming up right?

Silver-hope you're hanging in there!!

Afm-not such good news to report which is kind of why I've been away. Went in for an ultrasound on Tuesday and one of the babies didn't have a heart beat anymore. It's obviously been hard on us the last few days but I'm starting to feel better. The other baby has a great heartbeat and is measuring right on target and they say looks perfect, so thankful as that is promising!! It was hard to tell my parents the news as they took it the hardest. I took Tuesday and Wednesday off after the scan and yesterday went back to work and had to go to a new pediatric office, and there's only 4 patients on the schedule-2 sets of twins! That was a little hard. Trying to stay positive though and excited about the little bean we still have growing!![/QUOTE]

So sorry to hear that Hmommy hope you oky, praying for the ones left for you, me and Stacergirl for them to keep growing and healthy pregnancies.

I thought I posted but I guess it didnt go through. Hmommy I began Ganirelex today and will begin Follitism tom so in another wk or so I should be doing Retrival.
Sorry to hear bout the baby but happy that the remaining one is doing well...hoping all continues to go well with remaining baby ;)

Thanks ladies.

Hmommy-they think it was just a chromosomal issue bc the baby stopped growing. It was hard and still is, but doing better. I don't feel pregnant still though. Only feel tired yet sometimes I have energy. How are you? When is your next scan?

Lucinda good luck with the follistim and ganirelix. I took both of those and they were easy, and I didn't have side effects. Keep us posted on your follicle growth! One week til ER!

Stacergirl thanks I've done Ganirelex before but never at the beginning of the cycle. I have never done Follitism but I have done Gonal F....hoping this process goes by quickly cause even DH had to comment on what a major B I'm being!

The follostim is expensive isnt it? What dose are you on? I paid $600 for 2 days of follistim but was also taking menopur which was expemsive too! Is your follistim in a pen? If so you'll have more in there then what they tell you. I have extra left in everyone and kept them bc I couldn't bear throwing them away!! Hope your hubby takes care of you while you're being a B. im sure we've all been there, but hopefully it gets better. I feel like I'm more of a B now that I'm preg than I was on the injections! Dh has a long road ahead of him! LOl.

Stacergirl I'm on 150 for 2 days and then 75 with Menopur for 2 days...then I go in for monitoring and further instructions. Yes all these meds are expensive but at least I had leftover meds from last cycle. I am on the pen which I will figure out tonight for the first time.

Lucinda, sounds like you're well on your way now!! :)

Stacer, I know what you mean about not feeling pregnant. I just feel really bloated, a few twinges of short little pains here and there, and tired and short of breath when I push myself too much.
Again, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. It's so sad to think about, but if it was chromosomal, then as hard as it is to imagine, it is always natures way... :(
I go to see my obgyn on Wednesday and we'll be scheduling the Downs Syndrome screening and ultrasound for either next week or the week after (I guess whatever they have available). She also said I'll be delivering at Winnie Palmer now, due to my hematoma.. just to be safe. My due date is March 7th which is just one day after my grandmothers birthday who I'm extremely close to, so I'm praying for the same day although I know that's a major pipe dream. :)

When is your due date? Sending hugs and prayers your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->