May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Thanks hmommy, everything came back great! Heart rate is 166, baby looks great. So thankful they fit us in!! Now I can rest easy!
How are you?

Stacergirl sorry for late response but I was super crazed at work. I'm glad that u were able to put your fears at rest before ur vacation ;)
Yes I feel confidant that my RE is doing all that she can! I will be transferring 2 or 3 for sure as I want to give myself the best chance at success! I will update tom as I have my scan at 8:30 AM.

Stay hopeful, thanks! Hope your scan goes well! It just gets better and better to see the baby on the screen! Mine was doing flips yesterday! Soo cute!

Lucinda, thank you! Hope your scan goes well!!

Stacergirl, scan completed and things in there are moving so slowly....geez. Biggest follie was 15 so im going back tom for another ultrasound. RE says that at this rate i won't be triggering until Sat or Sun....i just want to get this over with already! The plan is a day 3 transfer.

Lucinda-I hear ya! I stemmed for 13 days, it was ridiculous, but worth it. You definitely don't want to trigger too soon as your eggs won't be ready enough! Sorry you have to keep going but try to hang in there! You're almost there!!! 3 day transfers are good, that's what I had. Well at least your off next week so that will be perfect for your ER and ET. Are they putting you on bed rest or anything?

Lucinda, day three transfer is awesome ! Wishing you the best of luck this weekend with trigger and retrieval! :)

Stacer, I'm feeling very crampy lately. I read online (I know I shouldn't) that women who have internal bleeding like I have get cramps because the uterus is being irritated by the blood... ?? So I'm worried about what I might see tomorrow on the scan. I'm thinking the hematoma might have grown. :(

I'm glad you got to see your little one doing flips!! :)

Stacergirl...yes I know that I want my follies to be mature and am feeling positive bout day 3 transfer. I'm not doing any bedrest just anesthesia as well for transfer. At least I have a scan tom and it's Thurs which equals I'm almost there. My RE was getting nervous because the last day I can do a transfer and freeze would be next Fri as the holiday is coming up n lab will be closed.
Thanks hmommy...I'm sure day 3 will be awesome. Hoping ur scan tom does not show any growth ;)

Hmommy-I know, these scans are horrible (well then great once its good news)!! The anticipation kills me. When I went in yesterday my blood pressure was high because I was so nervous, and then when we were waiting to hear the heart beat and finally did I was doing a nervous laugh/cry at the same time, that's how much of a nervous wreck I was in. Try to stay positive, and hopefully the hematoma hasn't grown! Hopefully you've been taking it somewhat easy on yourself. I'm sure once you get through this next appointment you'll feel a lot better about everything. Have you thought of any creative ways to tell everyone at work when you decide to? Let us know how the scan goes!! FX for you!!!

Hi ladies, My scan went really well today :happydance: I did the same thing you did Stacer, I cried and laughed at the same time when I saw my little Rocky moving around happily in there. :hugs:

The hematoma had grown slightly but it's away from the placenta and the nurse said she didn't see how it would in any way interfere with the baby's health, so I feel a little better (and always knocking on wood!!) :wacko:

I am taking donuts in for all the teachers today with a pic of Rocky taped to the lid, and tonight on facebook I'm posting a pic with the words "Made in America... with British parts!) because I've been in the US for a few years, but still have my accent and thought it would be funny :winkwink:

How about you? When are you telling, and how?? Have you tossed around names yet? We have nicknamed ours Rocky because of all the stuff s/he's been through and still keeps fighting, but we also have our names picked out: Liam Albert for a boy, and Paige Louise for a girl. :happydance:

As you can tell from my ramblings, I'm beside myself with happiness right now. I guess I'll be this way for about 48 hours until the doubts start creeping in again! :wacko:

hmommy im so excited for you...happy that the scan went well and i love your idea on how your announcing it to the teachers!!!!
AFM nothing to report...i go back every day for scans until im told to trigger...the hope is sat or sun because today makes day 10 of stimming.....it just seems my right side is lazy and the left is the one moving along but still slowly.

Hmommy-that's great!!! Congrats! So glad the hematoma is far enough away that it wont affect rocky!! So glad you got a positive experience todag! It is so true that were over the moon for a couple days, then We start getting nervous again! But youre almost out of the first trimester, so you should feel pretty confident soon if you arent already! However i think worrying just comes with being a parent. Especially after the road that we all took to get here!!
We really havent nicknamed ours yet...talked about it, which I liked gummy bear (sinve that is what it looked like), little one or munchkin, but i mainly just call it baby. I think your names are great! I love them both. And the nickname too! Were on the fence with names. My dh has names if it's a boy, which I agree with but not sure if I have a choice. The middle name would be Lewis which is dh and his deceased fathers middle name. And of course the same last name at dh, so he picked a first name too, which I like but not sure I want him "picking" all 3 names. Make sense? Although I do like the first name he picked, but if this is our only child I want to have a say!!! I think our contenders are Cobin (his choice which I like and is unique and could be Cobi for short) and Lucas (my choice, but not sure I love it more than Cobin!! Lol!!). I'm a mess. For a girl, I love Aubrey which dh agreed with but I'm wanting to go Aubrielle instead bc a mutual friends daughters name is Aubrey. I just wanted to be differ t, ya know? Plus with Aubrielle she could have multiple nicknamed (Aubrey, Brielle, Bre, etc) just in case she didn't like Aubrey. Lol so as you can see on the fence. I'm thinking Nicole for MN (after my MN) or Caye after my moms MN. Just depends what name we decide on. So that's that, arent you glad you asked?! Lol!!

I like your donut and FB post idea!! Very cute! Is DH British as well or not? I love the British accent! We went to London once a few years agk and it was great! We aren't doing a FB post Until after sept 3 scan, as I'll be in 2nd tri then. I have a pic of my dog with a chalkboard around her neck saying "mom and dad are promoting me to big sister march 2014" that I'll post, or since our last name is a candy bar, I was thinking of creating a pic with 2 big candy bars (that have our last name on it) with a plus sign in between and then an equal sign with the baby candy bar with a baby hat. Not sure which I like better. But tomorrow I'm having a birthday dinner and revealing the news to close friends. I'm thinking about handing out the baby version of the candy bar and saying you get your baby now but were waiting until march for ours! Lol what do you think? I've obviously been thinking way too hard about this. But bc it might be out only child, I want to make everything special so I don't have regrets!!

Lucinda-hope your ultrasound went well!!

Stay hopeful-good luck on your scan tomorrow!!

Those are such cute ideas, ladies! Hmommy, so glad to hear your scan went well. Lucinda, good luck and hang in there!

Did you ladies have trouble with morning sickness? Mine has been awful! I'm on meds, but this morning I still threw up in the car and had to go back home and change before work.

Stayhopeful, I never had morning sickness but read that women who do have stronger pregnancies! :) hope you feel better soon.

Stacer, LOVE your name choices!!! And the doggy holding the sign is adorable! :thumbup: it was crazy today...telling everyone...I'm 12 weeks and 4 days and even though I'm just 3 days away from the second trimester I couldn't help feeling like I was jinxing myself!! :wacko: I'm not sure us ivf mommies will ever get over the worrying! :hugs:

My hubby is American... and I love his accent! Lol...

Your candy bar ideas are really cute by the way. Chat soon :happydance:

Stay hopeful, awe, so sorry about your morning sickness. I luckily haven't had any at all. I have had it almost too eaSy that I don't even feel pregnant. I hope you start feeling better soon!

Hie ladies

Wow Hmommy loving your names so good tha you've anonced to your work colleagues hope they where happy for you. Do they know how you conceived or.

Stacergirl am loving your idean of doggy, you next to announce.

Stayhopeful I never had any sickness wish I could thou so that it sinks into Dh that am pregnant for that extra special treatment lol.
Lucinda good luck huny you almost ther, ec very soon.

We have chosen girls name so far Peyton Palesa we agreed on Dh choosing an English/American name which is Peyton and I chose Palesa which is African. No boys name yet they hard to find.

Funfair, the crazy thing at work is that a couple of people asked me directly if I conceived naturally (which is a little rude) and then I'm faced with the dilemma of being honest or not.....:wacko: I said 'we had a little chemical help' and kinda left it at that.

I love your name choices!!

Just wanted to state that i trigger tonight and not feeling very optimistic as my right ovary has been super lazy and I have like 5 13's....left is 6 large ones. I feel nervous and scared as I really want this to work but don't feel good about the fact that it hasn't worked the previous 2 times.

GL, Lucinda! Remember, it only takes one.

Second scan went great today. Baby's heartbeat was 170, we got to hear it and see the baby move a little bit!

Hmommy your colleagues are really crazy and nozy you have them a gud answer thou.

Gud lucky Lucinda and enjoy your drug free day, I take it you in for ec on Sunday.

Stayhopeful how amazing it is having to hear the heartbeat and see the baby move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->