May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Lucinda-I know it's hard but try to stay positive and keep your spirits up. I remember not thinking it was going to work at me ET, so it's not an instinct your having, you're just nervous!! Best of luck to you tomorrow!!! We will be thinking of you, and please let us know how it goes and your fertility report!! Me and hmommy only got 6 eggs, so you really only need one!! Fx!!!

Hmonmy-that is so rude. I hate people like that. I mean sometimes ppl could be asking because they're going through the same situation and want reassurance but other times people are just nosey. We have not shared our ivf news with more than 10 peoplle. I don't think it's anyone's business in my opinion and the fact of the matter is we're pregnant, so who cares what we did to get there. They should just be happy! Lol! I would like to be there for women going through the same thing if I came across one of my friends that was, however I'll just be here for people on the website instead! How did your FB post go??

Stay hopeful-glad your scan went well! That's so great!! When are you going to share your news? Are you waiting until after the first tri?

Fun fair-I love the name Peyton! Would use it but a friend of ours just named their daughter that. I'm actually finding that to be the case with a lot of names I like. I wish I could use Logan but can't. Names are hard!

Well I had my Bday dinner last night and the restaurant was loud so we didn't announce until after dinner so the entire time everyone kept asking why I wasn't drinking and I kept coming up with lame excuses. Then we went outside and dh started talking as I was handing out the candy bars, and people guessed it right away, I was kind of surprised. Everyone was so excited, the candy bars were a nice touch, it was cute! Makes being pregnant that much more special when everyone is excited so you!

Ahhh.. so happy to hear your dinner party announcement went well!! Isn't it fun to FINALLY be the one making that announcement :happydance:

Making that facebook post for me was something I had only dreamed about so was amazing to finally hit that button! We had tons of responses of congrats, and OMG!! It was awesome to keep seeing more responses every time I checked in. Here is the onsie I posted on fbook: :dance:

made in america onesie.png

Stacergirl thanks for the supportive words....your words are making me feel a little more optimistic;) I will def report back tom afternoon on how may eggs they got!!!!
Oh and I'm soooo happy ur dinner turned out well.
Hmommy the onesie is super cute!!!!

My immediate family and close friends already know, but we're waiting until at least 12 weeks to tell everyone else.

Hmommy/love the onsie! Are you actually having that made for rockie?

Stay hopeful/totally understand the waiting. It was so hard for me to keep it a secret, I felt like I was hiding from everyone! But it was worth it!

Lucinda/hope everything went well today and you're feeling more positive! Hang in there, you're almost Pupo!

So I'm up from napping lol....we got 9 eggs just hoping that they fertilize and that they turn into healthy embryos. Tom I will get fertilization report and so now I pray! RE is thinking to push transfer until Fri (day 5) and transfer 2 or 3. I will be doing transfer under anesthesia due to my difficult transfer history.....feeling optimistic bout this part! I start PIO tonight and had my scraping last week....so I've given my future embies the best possible environment to implant. So ill be on pins and needles waiting until Fri( I get update tom n then again Wed). So say a lil prayer for me ladies and thanks for sticking around with me and cheering me on; means a lot!

Great news, Lucinda! I did a day 5 transfer too, my clinic seems to prefer those. GL, we'll keep our fingers crossed for you! Let us know when you find out the fertilization report.

Lucinda, I swear the uterin scraping is key!!! 9 eggs is solid, and I say put as many in there as you can! Lol... good luck to you...I will pray for you and those embies!!

Lucinda-that's a great number of eggs!! You should definitelu have a good number of fertilized. I'm glad you're feeling optimistic! Thats great that they did the scraping!! I'll definitely say a little prayer for you! Let us know about your report! I definitely think if you have a good number of fertilized eggs that a 5 day transfer is good, but even if they decide to do a 3 day, you could still have a positive out one!! Fx!!!

Ladies the 9 were mature but 7 fertilized normally...1 didn't fertilize at all n the other was missing a chromosome. I will get another report on Wed (day 3) on how the 7 are doing! My RE was so excited for me...she called herself to give me the news and see how I'm feeling. Feeling super excited and hoping the embies make it to blast by Fri and that something sticks! Got my pee sticks ready to go because I need to know something.....good thing is ill be 5 days post transfer by the time I go back to work from my lil stay at home vaca ;)

Lucinda, great report!!

Girls, I lost my baby this morning.. 13 weeks 1 day. Am heart broken. Cannot believe it

Evening Ladies

Lucinda that's great news praying for you and your embies, you will be pupo very soon.

Hmommy am so so sorry, how devastating. My thoughts are with you.

They don't know right now...this pregnancy was problematic from the start...I never felt good. I had bleeding since 9 weeks and I think it was always in the cards.

Hmommy-my heart goes out to you hun!!!! I am so very sorry! No one deserves to go through that. I can't believe you just saw the baby Thursday and everything was fine! :( so so sorry!!! Hang in there hun!

Lucinda, that is great news hun! Enjoy these next few days before your PUPO!! Fx for you!

Hmommy massive hugs to you...I really feel for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->