May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Hmommy-thinking of you, hoping you're taking the time you need to recover but are still hanging in there! Keep us posted with your next steps. Sorry again hun. You've been on my mind the last few days. Hugs!

Lucinda-only a couple more days til your Pupo! Have you had any more update? Are all 7 of those embies still growing? Hoping so!!

How's everyone else?

I was spotting Saturday night and then Sunday but it seems to have stopped. It wasnt a lot and a panty liner wasnt even necessar. Of course it freaked me out but dh reassured me that the doc said i eould spot since i lost the one baby, and since I'm on vacation right now i don't want to go to ER, especially since I was just in last Tuesday and everything was ok. So I'm hoping it was just the loss of the other baby, even that thought still makes me upset, but of course I'm just hoping my little one that's left is still growing! I go back to the doctor next Tuesday so unless I get more spotting I'll just wait until then.

Stacer sorry bout the scare but I'm glad it was light spotting !
The clinic had me on pins and needles as they made me wait until the end of the day. Here is day 3 report on the 7: 1 at AA, 5 at A, 1 at C+.....AA is the best quality which is not the norm n A is what is norm for the clinic as far as really good looking. So Fri in the afternoon I will have transfer. At that point we will discuss to transfer 2 or 3.

Lucinda-sounds perfect! Best of luck tomorrow! Try to stay positive, you're definitely working with some good embryos! Luckily you'll have the weekend to take it easy! Let us know how it goes! Good luck!

Lucinda-yay that's great!! Now take it easy and let us know when you start testing, whether it be to test out the trigger or just to test! When is your beta? Excited for you!!!

Congrads on being pupo Lucinda, we here to keep you company on your 2ww. All the best.

Hmommy, Stacergirl, Funfair thanks for all your support!
So my clinic doesn't test until 10 dp5dt and then again 12dp5dt and you get both results at the 2nd beta....this is both good and bad :/ I do have a script also so if I'm going insane I could go to a lab and at least get first #. So first beta is Mon 9/9/13 and second beta is 9/11/13... DH's bday is 9/12 ;) I will of course test at home because I want to know something. I start e2/progesterone suppositories tom to go with the PIO I've already been doing. Also I have no trigger to test out as my trigger was given a week ago today! Thanks for waiting around with me guys...I transferred a 1 and a 2 in quality. I'm feeling good about this transfer ;)

Sounds good Lucinda, 9/3 is right around the corner! That would be a great birthday present for dh! That is interesting that your clinic doesn't tell you the results of both betas until after the second. I'd go insane. But luckily you can test at home and you have the back up script! 4 days to go!!

I am definately counting down until Wed....t minus 3 more days! I haven't decided if I will go for the beta on Fri 9/6 or Mon 9/9

Lucinda-how you holding up? Only a few more days! What would be the difference between going on Friday vs Monday? I know if it were me and Friday was just as accurate as Monday I'd go with Friday! After all this waiting, I couldn't bear it anymore!!

Hmommy-how are you doing Hun?

How's everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"