May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Stacergirl I'm maintaining my sanity thus far; yest I went to a BBQ at DH's family's house and it was weird turnig down all these shots and drinks and just drinking water...all other drinks had caffine. At this point I just need to make it through today and tom and then I can start testing Wed am. I think I will be going for beta on Fri but just haven't figured out if there are any places open on sun for the 2nd beta.

Lucinda-I think that's the worst part-pretending you're pregnant but not knowing. I was getting frustrated with that thinking I was doing it for nothing, but luckily it wasn't for nothing. As far as Sunday goes for blood work, check with the lab at your local hospital. They should definitely be open on Sunday and I almost did that when I was doing infertility testing! Try to keep up the sanity for just one more day and a half! I'll be thinking of you!!

Well today is basically over yey...so just got tom to go and I can begin testing. I know that when I test Wed am it'll only be 5dp5dt so I'm not expecting to see a BFP.

I was soo scared to see a negative that I waited 12dp3dt! Lol it was definitely a Bfp by then! At least you're prepared just in case it is negative, but hopefully it won't be!!

Ugh so nervous about my appt tomorrow! I hope I can ease up after this appt if all goes well!! I think I'd feel more confident if I didn't have the spotting, however it didn't last but a day and a half, wasn't that much and doc warned me I would due to losing one twin... Dh isn't able to come bc were just going back to work after being off for a week and he's got drama at work to deal with. So I'm trying to get my mom to come with but I just hope I can count on her bc she's an hour away and the apt is at 815am. Ugh!! Well I'll update tomorrow.

Hope that ur apt goes well and that you don't end up alone....the physical support if someone is def comforting.

Just wanted to say that I loooooove my new RE...she emailed me to let me know that 3 beautiful blasts were frozen and to ask how I'm feeling.

Lucinda-wow what a great RE, and excellent news that you were able to freeze 3!!! Things are going so well this time! Yay!

My appt went well, they didn't do an NT screening as I guess that's elective, so only did dipole for heart beat which was 159! So yay for that! My mom ended up coming and was thrilled to hear the heartbeat!! Of course I was as well! So now we go back in for gender scan in 3 weeks! Can't believe I'm this far along. I think it's starting to sink in!

I'm so happy u didnt have to go alone and I'm glad you heard a wonderful heartbeat!!!
I'm starting to get nervous about testing as I don't know how I will deal with a bfn after this being my 3rd IVF :/

Lucinda, I totally understand about seeing the bfn, hence why I waited so long! Lol! Do what you feel is comfortable and if you don't test tomorrow then that's ok too! However you're right, it's early so if it's a bfn we will know its a falsely!

As scared as I am I will still test tom because it'll kill me to be at work all day and not know anything. So ill see what the next couple of days bring...will def update starting tom on my progress!

Don't worry, we will be here to reassure you that its too early if its a bfn, but hoping its a Bfp!!!!!

Lucinda-hoping you got that Bfp today! In my mind, there's just no way you're not prgnant!! Hoping for some good news for you!

Hmommy-I hope you're doing okay hun!!!

Wow that's gud news Lucinda 3 frozen and 2 on board. All the best.

Gud luck for tomorrow Stacer.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"