May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

So I got a bfn this morning and so I had a beta ran and BFN! I don't think this is ever going to work for me :(

Lucinda-really?? I'm in shock. Did the doc say that it was too early for the hcg to show up in a beta or did they say it would be there by now? I don't feel like that could be right...I was so confident for you! Ugh, I'm sure you're beyond upset right now...I wonder if it's worth it to even keep testing, but I just feel like it might be worth it still. Im So sorry hun! You still have you're scheduled beta next week though right? I'm still honna keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.

Lucinda, I didn't get my bfp until 15 dpo. I echoe stacers questions...would the hcg even be there yet? Praying for you!!!

Since I had a 5 day transfer HCG would show up at this point but I got nothing....I emailed my RE and she called me from her cell...she will have me do beta on Mon again and then send me for a MRI of the pelvis. She also thinks that I have receptivity issues and wants me on meds for 3 months before another transfer...so it's looking like the earliest at another transfer would be Dec :(

:hugs: Lucinda. I agree with the other ladies, it just seems too soon to rule out anything. We're here for you!

Did any of you ladies have any cramping around 10 weeks? I've had some mild cramping today and it's really freaking me out.

Thanks for the support ladies....as for which meds I can't really remember what she said as it was alot all at once. I will def know what meds when I go in on Mon.
Tom I'm suppose to get a call about the MRI of the pelvis and scheduling.

Stayhopeful, I had cramps and was told by my obgyn that it's normal..your uterus is stretching and moving out of your pelvis..it will cause mild cramps and occasional pulling feelings. :)

Lucinda-so sorry! Wish you didn't have to go through all of this!!! Glad you're still going in for the beta on Monday just in case. And I think the MRI is a good idea. I know it sucks but it really sounds like you've found a great RE who's going to do everything possible to make this happen for you. So that's great! I just wish it was sooner rather thAn later for you. Hugs!

Stay hopeful-I feel all sorts of things going on. As long as you're not cramping and bleeding, you should be ok. If it continues and makes you nervous though, call your OB for peace of mind. That's what my doc always says! :)

Thanks I've come to terms with the failure and took it pretty well....I cried briefly once or twice :/ I will definately update after beta Mon and that is also when I will schedule MRI. Yes I'm glad RE didn't push for another transfer as I would have questioned her....I just hope we figure this out n not to keep guessing...I kind of wish they could find something wrong so we could fix it. I just don't know how many procedures I could put my body through... All these procedures can't possibly be good for my body :/

Lucinda, when you bed rest after transfer do you lie on your back or on your side? How long do you bed rest? Also, has your RE tested you for autoimmune disease or deficiencies? The reason I'm asking is because I'm doing some reading about ivf success and failure and looking for patterns....

It seems like you are in good hands with your RE and I'm so sorry you're having to wait for your bfp but it will happen!! I really believe that anyone who wants to be a mommy badly enough WILL BE!!! Hugs!!!!! Xo

Not really cramping anymore and RE didn't seem concerned, I'll still feel better after my scan Tues though!

Morning ladies,
So today is the follow up from my unsuccessful first cycle. It's flown over but super nervous not sure what they will say x fingers crossed for another cycle oct??

Lucinda-good luck today!

Stay hopeful-good luck on your scan tomorrow, I'm sure it will be great though!

Silver-hoping your follow up goes well and you can do another round in October!

Hmommy-hope you're doing well! Glad to hear you're looking at another round in
October. Keep us posted!

Stacer and hmommy thanks. They offered one more cycle, weren't hugely positive saying small chance because of low amh... But start 7/10 with down regging... Nearly managed to fool myself with my positive I'm ready, but think I will be in 4 weeks... Excited x:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->