May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Stay hopeful-glad the medicine is helping your sickness! Oct 31st Is the big gender day huh? So exciting! Any instincts on what your having?

Lucinda-hope you're doing good! I had an endometrial biopsy prior to my ivf and while they didn't even need to take a biopsy, I was glad they for it!

Sandy-hope you can have the endo biopsy as well, that could potentially give you some answers! Good luck!

Hmommy-thank you!!! I'm glad you're doing ok! Anxious for you to start your next cycle and hoping you get to take home that baby(ies)!!! Let us know when you start!

Silver-hope you're doing good!!

Stacer I'm doing well....just stimming ever so slowly...slower than last time. My biggest follie is at 16.

Lucinda, hoping that this cycle is it for you!

Stacer, I really have no idea as far as instincts. People say that being sick means it's a girl, but I always catch myself already referring to the baby as he.

Lucinda, glad you're doing well, 16 isn't too bad. Hang in there! Getting closer!

Stay hopeful-if you're referring to baby as a he then I assume that's your instinct! The sickness and girl/boy doesn't always work. My friend is having a boy and had the worst 3 months of sickness! But then me and other friends who are having boys have had no sickness. So it's interesting! But hopefully you'll get what you're hoping for, although either gender is a blessing for all of us at this point, right?

I see RE in the am will update then....I did order my intralipids for when the time comes ;)

Lucinda, let us know how your appointment went today! Hoping for more follies growing for you!

Stacer so ur hope came true but with the price of OHSS...RE said that there are so many that my estrogen level is becoming high n I'm at risk for OHSS. So I'm to eat salty n drinks lots of Gatorade; also I had to purchase a Lupron trigger to reduce risk of OHSS; so I can't use the HCG trigger I had already purchased. RE thinks ill trigger Sun with Retrival Sun...I go in tom am n will know more then ;)

Hey girls! Just checking in :hugs:

Question for you all: are you on prescription prenatals or have you just been on the over the counter store brands? I'm asking because my new obgyn has me on $80/ month prescription prenatals and last cycle I was just on the store bought 'one a day prenatal with dha' it was about $15 for 30. Not thrilled at this added cost and wondering if it's really necessary. :wacko:

Lucinda, Stayhopeful, great to hear your updates!! & Stacer, time is flying for you!!! :happydance:

I await AF and when she arrives this month I'll be back in the saddle...bcp for 2 weeks probably. I'm hopeful but scared this time round....

I trigger tonight and Retrival Mon and then we freeze. Not to sure when I will be starting my 3 months of Lupron but I'm assuming in 2 wks when AF arrives? I will be on the Lupron for 3 months before my FET :( looking like FET transfer will be in Feb....this will be the longest 3 months of my life! I just hope that the 3 months of Lupron, endometrial biopsy, intralipids do the trick.

Hmommy-I only took cvs brand prenatala bc they actually has better ingredients than the name brand. Since being preg, my ob gave me a bunch of samples but haven't had a prescription yet. I'd be interested to see the ingredients of those $80 prenatala vs other brands. I noticed they all vary a bit after I compared 5 brands. We'll hope it does the trick for you. Btw what brNd are they?

Lucinda-sorry that you're on the verge of ohss. But hopefully with triggering tonight that will subside. Ugh, so frustrating that you had to buy another trigger shot, those things get expensive! We'll I hope you're resting abs taking it easy before the retrieval. I can see why the next 3 months will be the longest. Maybe you and your dh can take a vacation or do something fun for you two? Luckily the holidays will keep you busy though! Hang in there and let us know how everything goes!!

Hmommy, I'm on a prescription prenatal that's about $90/month. I was just using the Target brand while TTC but started the new one during my IVF cycle.

Lucinda, good luck tomorrow! I had some trouble with OHSS but Gatorade and lots of protein kept it under control. I hope the next 3 months go quickly!

Hi gorgeous ladies,
Just got back from a week in the sun, very relaxing and just what we needed. The internet connection wasn't great so had a complete chill. All ready to start down regging tomorrow x will catch up on thread when I get some sleep!

Welcome back silver! Glad you got some relaxing in before you start the process!

Good luck tomorrow Lucinda! Hope you get lots of eggies!

Ladies we got 23 eggs and so I'm thinking that I might want to transfer with just the intralipids and endometrial biopsy and if it fails then do the 3 months if Lupron...it's just that it's financially more affordable to do treatment this yr than next. Only thing is that I quit my job n will be at another job hopefully soon and moving in to a transferring be perfect timing vs waiting the 3 months which will buy me time at a new job...what would u do?

Great news lucinda and I would go for it seems like it would be an ideal time for you to do it xx

Lucinda-that's great you got so many eggs. I say go with your gut and what works best for you and dh. If it makes more sense to do it now rather than wait, then do it. It all depends on what's best for you. Does your RE seem to think there would be a good chance with doing it now? Let us know here you decide and your fertility report!

I agree, Lucinda, go with your gut. That's great that you got so many eggs! Keep us posted.

Hey ladies so I got my report and 18 were mature and 17 fertilized! So now we wait to see how many blastocyst we get....RE reiterated that I don't have a problem with eggs or fertilization but with implantation. So she thinks that I should stick to the Lupron for 3 months....I guess I will listen! So she said she can give me my first Lupron shot as early as Tues....I would need another in Nov and then Dec....she will call me Mon with blastocyst numbers!

Wow, Lucinda, so many eggs! Awesome news :)

I guess I'll stay with the prescription prenatals then. I start bcp tomorrow. Excited to get started but also feeling a twinge of sadness knowing that I'm back to square one again. Hoping my baseline ultrasound goes well. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->