May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Well scan this morning was disappointing one follicle at 15mm and second at 8mm... They are ringing later with plan. This happened last time and was slow start but only ended with 4. Hoped for better. This process is heart breaking. Slowly realising that whatever I do, eat, drink, supplements there are just barely any eggs there 😢

Silver, I feel the same way. Even though I'm so much healthier this time and using supplements and expensive prenatals, I'm not in any better shape...same amount of follicles, (last time most were empty). We just have to believe what everyone says:it only takes one's, pal! :) ((Hugs))

Hmommy-you're funny, but I'm sure they weren't saying your eggs suck!' Lol I think the reason they don't wait until 5 days if you have less than a certain amount of eggs is bc they're afraid that those eggs won't last the entire 5 days and the patient will be left with none to transfer. I had a 3 day transfer, so they're obviously successful as well! I'm glad they did 3 days bc none of mine survived to freeze...and maybe that's why they said that they're doing a 3 day since none of yours survived to freeze?! I'm sure it will work out! And the good news is you know you can get pregnant, we just got to get a sticky one now!!! Fingers crossed for you! And don't stress about the follostim, I'm sure it won't matter!

Silver-so sorry Hun! Really feally really hoping some other follicles sprout! I'll be thinking of you!

Thanks Stacer, :) can't believe I'm triggering again tonight! I remember how stressed out I was last time...mixing the powder and watching the clock :wacko: feeling calmer this time so at least that's something!

Praying for success!! :thumbup:

Silver, you're next! Praying for good follies for you!!

GL with trigger and ER, Hmommy! FX for you!

Silver, praying for good follies for you. :dust:

My apologies everyone but ever since the new site layout I have been having issues logging on :/ so nothing new to report on my end....Lupron shot #2 is on the 15th and the 3rd n final shot will be 12/15.....unfortunately AF would not be due on or around 2/15 and that's when I would prepare for FET. Hey Maybe I will get a BFP around my bday 3/7 ;)
Ill catch up on everyone later but wanted to say GL to Hmommy!!!

Hmommy-best of luck to you tomorrow! Sending lots of good vibes your way!!!!!

Lucinda-wouldn't that be great if you got a natural bfp?!!!?

I'm no lowed/suppose to get pregnant while the Lupron is in my system :/ so no BFP here till after feb :/

Thanks for the support girls :hugs: waiting for hubby to find his car keys then we're off! :thumbup:

We got 9 eggs this time :happydance: so now begins the nerve wracking phone calls :wacko:

Hmommy, 9 is so good. Hope ur feeling ok after egg retrieval Hun. Will they ring tomorrow?

Hmommy- 9 is good, more that last time!! :) fingers crossed that a lot fertilize and you get some to freeze!!

Yeah, they'll call in the morning so we'll see what happens. Praying and hoping for a good report :)

My fertilization report came in... 7 out of 9 were mature and six have fertilized (using icsi) :happydance: I'm really happy with this number and praying they keep going strong[-o<

Of course, I'm on pins and needles until tomorrow's report.. luckily we're having our realtor come over to see our house today so I'm busy cleaning and arranging... hoping the time passes fast!! :wacko:

Silver, how is stimming coming along for you? Are you bruised at all? I bruised pretty bad this time for some reason. Won't be long now :hugs:

Hey Hun,
6 is great so happy for you. Was thinking of u this morning hoping the call went well. I remember being so nervous then so relieved last cycle.
I ve stimmed for 11 days now, tummy area bit bruised but seems to heal up fast. Go back first thing tomorrow to check progress am so hoping there has been some progress. Last time the reluctantly went to retrieval
With 3 follicles and found
A fourth on the day. If no progress on the 2 I think they meant cancel on us. It's so hard to be positive but am trying. Had weird achey
Lower abdo and occ sharp pains so hoping something is happening.
When will they pop ur eggies back.,, and how many x

Silver, I am keeping everything crossed for you...the waiting and hoping is so freaking hard! What doses do they have you on. They told me I was on the max dose at 600iui a day of follistim, and I still only produced in the single digits, so I can relate. Wishing you lots of luck n your next scan...I hope they don't cancel on you....or could they at least retrieve the couple you made and freeze?

I'm hoping I have transfer on Tuesday and I'm praying we can put three in again like last time....although I know that's asking for a lot :)

Hmommy, great news about your fertilization report! Keep us posted. Sending lots of good vibes your way!

Silver, GL with your scan tomorrow! Sending lots of good vibes to you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->