May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Hey ladies, hope u have had a better Monday than me:(
Went for ultrasound there were 4 follicles at 20,14,8,7. Definitely progress but they said big one too big and would be potentially
Over mature and the two small ones are too small. So they have cancelled ivf cycle and offered iui as only option. I trigger tonight.
Completely deflated x

Omg, silver, I'm sorry. But at least you're able to go ahead with iui. Good luck with trigger tonight and fingers crossed for iui success!!! :) ((Hugs))

Silver-so very sorry Hun! But definitely staying positive that the iui works!! I don't want to tell you what to do, but I have to mention that my friends 7th iui worked and that was the cycle they didn't listen to what the doc said about when to BD, and just did it when they felt like it. So I say if you want to BD, then BD! Good luck Hun!!!

Hmommy-great fertility report! Are you having your transfer tomorrow? Best of luck!!! And I think putting 3 back is a reasonable request!!

Hope everyone else is well!

Hey gorgeous ladies, had iui today and so begins the wait... Also fitted in a bit if retail therapy which I thought I deserved after this week. Thank u for the support and suggestions Stacer😬

Stacer and stay how are u getting on?

Hmommy hope the transfer went well x

Silver-glad the iui went well! And yes I think the retail therapy was much deserved!! Keep us posted!

Stayjopeful-gender reveal party is this week right? I'm sure you're excited! Let us know the gender when you find out!

Hmommy-hope the transfer went well!

Lucinda-thinking about you! Hoping you're feeling more positive about the waiting game!

Yey Silver, here's to the tww!! My transfer went fine....3 embies are on board. :)

FX for you, hmommy!

Silver, glad the IUI went well. Keeping everything crossed for you too!

I'm doing well, so excited about the gender reveal on Sat! Swelling in my ankles has been pretty bad so I'm going to ask my OB about it tomorrow.

Stayhopeful, so excited for you for your gender reveal!!! Love the idea!! Can't wait to hear if you're on team blue or pink! :)

Sorry to hear about the swelling. That's pretty normal though right?

Hmommy-that's great news! Are you still waiting to find out if you can freeze any?

Stay hopeful-seems a little early for the swelling, I haven't has any yet. Do you stand all day? If so you might need to get some compression socks and put your feet up as often as you can?

Just heard from the clinic this afternoon and none of our embies made it to blast...not a great sign of the quality we produced. Crap :( so...once again hoping for the best and trying not to be too negative. :wacko:

Hmommy-I know having some frozen would've been great, and trust me I really wish I had some too. However don't let that make you feel like the quality of your eggs aren't good. That would mean the quality of my eggs weren't good since I didn't get any that made it to blast either, but I ended up with a sticky bean. And you ended up getting pregnant last time too without any making it to blast as well. So, what I'm trying to say is, sometimes the embryos do better in their natural habitat (you) vs an incubator! So I don't think your egg quality is bad!! I'm hoping for a sticky one bc I know you can get pregnant! We just need it to stick!!!! Fingers crossed! What is you otd? And will you test on your own before hand? I'm keeping everything crossed for you!!!

Thanks Stacer, :hugs: this is tough.

My test date is the 25th and I'm thinking of not testing before because I'm too scared this time!! I'll be at work when they call with the results so maybe the morning of I might test so I don't lose my mind at work :wacko:

Hmommy sorry to hear that you don't have any blasts but that doesn't mean this cycle failed so stay positive :)
AFM I had my 2nd Lupron shot, one more to go next month and then wait until AF so I start FET cycle .....I'm praying that this 4th transfer will be the one that works for me cause I'm going to loose my sanity if I have to use
my 10 frozen embies and no BFP
Sorry I've been MIA but was told last min that Mon was my first day at new job n so I've been exhausted!

Hmommy, sorry to hear about not having any frozen blasts but Stacer is right, the best place for your little embryos right now is their natural habitat. Plus, they usually put the best/strongest one(s) back in so it could very easily be that if they hadn't been put back in, the lab would have seen them get to blast stage. Sending lots of positive thoughts your way!

Stacer, I think that the swelling was actually mainly because I flew to the midwest last weekend and the flight was what did it. It was really bad the days I flew and for a day afterward, but now it seems to have gone down. I had an appointment with my OB on Thursday and she said it's not really anything she's worried about at this point, especially since I'd flown last weekend.

Today is our gender reveal!!! We're busy cleaning the house and my family will be here around lunchtime. I can't wait to find out!

Stay hopeful! Can't wait yo hear what you're having! Glad the swelling went down! You definitely don't want that for the remainder of the pregnancy!! Hope you enjoyed your gender reveal!

Hmommy-hope you're hanging in there and staying positive!!! Keep busy so you don't drive yourself nuts!

Silver-when are you testing? Are you holding up okay?

Lucinda-glad your almost on your last injection. I really hope your fet works! Are your doctors pretty confident that the injections will help? I really hope so!

We're team blue! The gender reveal was so much fun, my friend hung a bag in the tree and when we pulled on the sting, blue balloons and streamers and confetti fell down. It was so cute!

Stay glad u enjoyed the party what a lovely way to find out!

At this point think I'm going to wait til blood test ( husband not keen on
Poas ) but who knows closer to the time! With it being an iui know idea how quickly implantation ( fingers crossed ) and a test would show anyhow.

With everything this week taking some time off work to get my head together. Was starting to think I should go back but one of my colleagues rang on Friday asking about work stuff and got stupid stressed. So bit more time.

Hope your all good this lovely weekend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->