May/June IVF Buddies Please!!

Stay, Baby Boy!!!! That's awesome! Didn't you mention your gut feeling was a boy...momma's intuition! :happydance: :cloud9:

Silver, I'm with you on not pios... just can't bear it. My plan right now is to wait until the 24th (night before beta) and test. Freaking out... :wacko:

Stay-that is great news! Congratulations! I'm glad you has fun!! Well deserved!

Hmommy and silver-keeping everything crossed for you ladies and really hoping you ladies have something extra special to give thanks for this thanksgiving!!!

I can't believe the holidays are here! I'm so excited! I love this time of year!

Stayhopeful congrats on the baby boy!!!!!
Stacer yes my RE thinks these injections will give my uterus a brand new start ;) I will also be doing intralipid infusions!

Girls, it's not been confirmed by beta yet, but I tested this morning and got a very clear :bfp: :dance: I had my hubby watch the test because I couldn't bear to and he just grinned after two seconds and handed it to me. We are both cautiously thrilled (if that's possible) lol....

Arghhhhhhh hmommy I am sat in my Car with hubby silently internally screaming with joy for you!!!! Incredible!!!! Wooooooooooop x

Hmommy!!!!!!!!!! That is great news! I'm so excited for you!!! Ok so on to the betas and then the US! I know you're cautious and you have every right to be, however you can definitely still celebrate a little-you deserve that!! Congrats!

Thanks girls!! :hugs: It's surreal being here again...just praying for a good outcome. Already amazed at getting a bfp twice. I just didn't want to get my hopes up too much because I thought it was a long shot. :shrug:

Thanks Silver, yes, beta tomorrow...excited but very cautious..even more than last time. When are you testing? How are you feeling?

Hey Hun, excited for u, will keep my fingers crossed for u tomorrow. Have beta on wed... Still holding out on testing just too scared. Apart from sl headache not much else x

I know what you mean about testing....it's like, as long as I didn't test, then I wasn't out. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

Hmommy-here's to a good beta for tomorrow!! And for it to double by Wednesday!

Silver-still rooting for you!!! I'll keep everything crossed!

Congrats, hmommy! GL on your beta tomorrow!

And silver, GL on your beta Wednesday!

Thanks gorgeous ladies... Only 3 more days to distract myself and it's getting harder x some baking I think today

Three more days, Silver, and I am praying for you!!!

Girls, my beta was today and my number at 16dpo (16 days post transfer) was 1001. !!! That seems so high, right? Last time, at 16dpo my beta was 96! LOL... The nurse came right out and said 'yeah, that's really high." I guess the more important beta is on Wednesday when we check to see if it's doubled. I'm still holding my breath like crazy- not taking anything for granted.

Omg hmommy that's so high!! Anaaaaaaazing! One sticky bean there!!! Well, one, two or three!!!!!!!! X

Great beta Hmommy!!! Could mean that there's more than 1 in there? Although I did read there wasn't too much correlation with beta and number of babies, however you never know! That's still great news! So excited for you!!

I know Stacer, I'm trying not to get my hopes up for twins (which I would love), but it makes me laugh that this beta was literally TEN TIMES what it was the first time round! lol... :happydance: Praying it doubles tomorrow. I've been having all kinds of pinching, and pulling feelings today- ugh... hope that's a good sign. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->