May Marvels 2018

Oh wow cheluzal, that sounds awful! I know my cousin had kidney stones during pg and said she thought she was going to die from the pain and was crawling around on hands and knees (she was further along). I really hope it passes quickly for you :hugs:

AFM - tiredness has kicked in again, I went to bed at 7:45pm last night and slept 11 hours straight!!!
Boobs also felt bigger yesterday evening and were starting to feel quite sore (it's only been nipples that were sore until now).

Oh cheluzal that sounds awful!! I hope they clear quickly! Are you still in the hospital? That's all I saw on my scan at 5 weeks was a sac too. Xxx

I was released.
No pain since and slept most of the night. It's 6am here and wide awake, but no pain! I'm not taking anything I don't have to. I see a few little pieces in the strainer with each pee so maybe it's broken up.

Yes, it was the worst pain I've ever encountered; like a dagger stuck in my side and no one would stop it! Waves of pain that made me cry out. I couldn't even stand. Lots of people online said it was worse than childbirth, lol! I hope so!

Also have super sore boobs this morning and still mild cramps, so hoping my Nerdlette is in there!

Guess I have to force more water in me. I hate water so it's a struggle, but I guess I underestimated how much babies take and your kidneys filter!

No nausea right now but have bread, rice, crackers, and applesauce still on bed, rofl (hubs slept in guest room).

Cheluzal, So glad it seems to be passing and the pain is gone!

Hello ladies, hope you're all well. Just a little update from me for those not in the facebook group, sorry I've been awol from here the last few days.

So Friday I went to A&E as I had more spotting and pain. Got sent up the EPU and waited ages to see a doc. He examined me and fiddled about for ages, struggling to see my cervix properly. I have a prolapse after my 2 previous babies and I think that's why he was struggling. Anyway, so he dug about for ages, said I had cervical polyps. I bled loads after the exam, was horrible. He took me in another room and basically said my cervix was a bit open and it's likely that I am going through a miscarriage, I was gutted. He said he couldn't confirm it and all might still be fine, but it was likely. He said to go home and rest and I'd probably bleed and lose the baby over hte weekend. I went home devastated and cried and cried. But the bleeding after the exam died down after an hour. The (mild) pains I was getting stopped. I've had no other bleeding and no pain and nothing but clear discharge since. So confused and I feel like he is wrong! Still got sore boobs, tests still dark, still nauseous... so now I have to just wait til Frday when they are going to scan me and see if I'm still pregnant or not! Horrible waiting but I'm feeling more posititve now that I've had no more bleeding.

Sorry if I've missed any newbies, let me know your EDD if youre new and I'll add you to the first post x

Cheluzal- kidney stones suck! I had them with both ds1 and dd. The pain is brutal and similar to labour with no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. I'm glad you are on the mend!
Emzy- I'll def be praying for you. My thoughts are with you right now.

Oh wow emzy, how traumatic! I'm so glad the bleeding and pain have stopped but how horrible of the doctor to basically just say you're miscarrying. I really hope everything's ok and that Fridays check up is loads better

Does anyone feel worse after they eat? The past couple days I feel ok and then I eat and feel like it's going to come back out. If this is my MS it is here too early! I don't normally get it until closer to 8 weeks.

Does anyone feel worse after they eat? The past couple days I feel ok and then I eat and feel like it's going to come back out. If this is my MS it is here too early! I don't normally get it until closer to 8 weeks.

My appetite is all over the place!
Hungry and eating well then nauseous from a few bites.

No nausea this morning when took antibiotic, and now tummy is grumbly and I can barely force Grape Nuts in me! Arg....so frustrating. :wacko:

Emzy: that sucks! Signs are good so hopefully dr is a stupidhead who knows nothing...boy they love jumping to worse case, don't they?

Emzy I think the bleed was down to the polyps and the fact that it's stopped completely is a good sign!! Roll on Friday. Xxx

Emzy I'm super glad bleeding has stayed away. I think doc was wrong. Hang in there til Friday and hopefully get some answers.

When I was roughly 8 weeks with my son I had bleeding and panicked and headed to a&e and had the most insensitive doc feel my belly and tell me I was probably losing baby and to go home. It was awful. I ended up at EPU in diff hosp next day and they said everything was all closed and looking good. Scan a few days later and there was my boy bouncing around.

Where is everyone? I'm not on FB! Come back here, rofl.

I was doing so well today but then had a super duper quick flare-up of the kidney stone that sent me to the ground. Luckily I have pain meds and it went away quickly but I'm dizzy from them and it makes me nauseous....so freaking sick of being nauseous!!! :nope:

Been off a dang week for the hurricane, and now take off tomorrow just in case. I can't drop to the classroom floor or drive with these meds. Bleh.
Pass already!!

At least my Tuesday's OB appointment can be disguised as stone follow-up, hehe.

I was thinking the same thing cheluzal! Where has everyone gone??
How are things down south? Has electricity been restored? Clean up happening?
Afm-big, nasty, blue veins have showed up making my boobs look hideous. That plus monstrous areoles...in case anyone was wondering haha.

ReadynWaiting my boobs are GIGANTIC. I mean, I wasn't small to start with and now it's ridiculous. No veins or anything yet. Just massive. :haha:

I'm still here =) just nothing to report really. Except a little increase in CM today. Waiting patiently for my first scan in 15 days ... Tick tock, tick tock....

Welcome to all the newbies! Congrats on our BFP's!

Chel<<<< that sucks with the kidney stone... Hope it passes soon.
I feel for you.

Emzy<<<< what devastating news.... Hope it's just a scare and all will be good on Friday. Hope this week flies by for you. Thinking of you:hugs:

Facebook is just so much easier ahaha. I do try and check this as much as possible!

I'm all good todat. Eaten quite alot but I eat alot anyway :haha:

I had to register with my local GP as I recently moved and i have my medical on 29th September when ill be 6W3D then I can book a midwife appointment lol

As somebody mentioned Zika virus is all over the Caribbean and I'm completely gutted as nowhere esle will be warm enough during February which is when I wanted to go. No idea what to do for my babymoon now. It will be so weird not going on holiday for a whole 8 months lol

I really can't wait untill the 12 week scan just so i know bubba is safe :blush:

The waiting is already killing me and I've only known a week :coffee:

I was thinking the same thing cheluzal! Where has everyone gone??
How are things down south? Has electricity been restored? Clean up happening?
Afm-big, nasty, blue veins have showed up making my boobs look hideous. That plus monstrous areoles...in case anyone was wondering haha.

My parents still do not have electricity! Hopefully any day now, but sheesh. But when Charlie came through them (eye) they were out for 3 weeks!
Granny (pre dementia) thinks we're holding her hostage, and mom called crying....she's a drama mama though.

My boobs are bigger. I was a very humble B- and now I'm a C-. My hubby says they are very fluffy, ha! No more veins than normal, and areolas and nips the same. Much more tender today.

Will be glad to see heartbeat and know my little Nerdlette is in there. I think he's dehydrated me, rofl. Drinking 60 ounces of water is sooo hard. I hate water and I need flavor!

3 weeks is a crazy amount of time with no electricity! I don't know how people survive. Hopefully it's up and running soon.
Sasha I hope the next couple months goes fast for you. Because of all of my losses I get a scan between 6-7 weeks and then 2 weeks after that to check on baby/progression.

Cheluzal-sorry about the kidney stones!! They run in my family and I'm just praying I don't get any. I've heard they're worse than labor because you don't get a break in between the pains like you do with contractions. Regarding the FB group, I haven't joined this time. I joined with my last pregnancy group, but found that I really preferred being on here instead.

Emzy-I'm so sorry about your bad experience. I really hope it has nothing to do with the baby and is just the polyps. I'm sure it's VERY hard being in limbo and not knowing what's going on..that would drive me nuts.

Afm, feeling good today. Definitely hungry. Sore nips. So bloated I look 4 months pregnant...I already ordered my pregnancy pillow because it feels like there's a rock in my uterus. It's uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach or back now.

Hi, ladies!

Sorry I've been quiet. I have spent the majority of this weekend sleeping... like a four hour nap each day. So I haven't had much time to do anything else other than sleep and take care of necessities. I caught up this evening and am able to post. I've missed you ladies!

Emzy, I'm so sorry to hear about your doctor visit. I hope he was just flat out wrong and that everything is okay with you and your little bean.

To all the ladies who mentioned the Ovia app - THANK YOU! I tried it out and I love it! Bonus: it only uses about 8 GB of memory :haha:

Chel, that kidney stone sounds terrible. I hope the pain remains manageable. I hear you on not liking water. I am picky about the taste of the water itself, so I don't like drinking "strange" or new tap water. So at work I use flavor additives like Mio or Crystal Light. I like Mio better because you can add as much or as little as you want, so if it's too sweet, just use less next time (or start over). If too bland, just add more. Since there isn't any nutritional value (I believe they are 0 sugar and maybe 5 cal) to speak of, it should make the drink equivalent to plain water, but water that tastes better.

AFM, I went to the Motherhood maternity store and got a comfortable bra to sleep in, underwear and some maternity pants. It feels early to do this, but DW kept telling me that if I'm uncomfortable in my clothes, it's time to make some changes. Thankfully, I haven't gotten any bigger yet in the waistline/abdomen, just super sensitive. My boobs are not sensitive (oddly, as they usually are before AF), but the areolas have darkened and gotten bigger. I'm just waiting for the boobs to get bigger and more sensitive, as I'm sure it's just around the corner. I'm also having a lot of trouble managing my glucose levels, so I'm a little worried. I've read that high glucose in the first 7 weeks can lead to birth defects. I'm hoping my RE can help tomorrow when I go in for my betas. FX that everything will be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->