May Marvels 2018

Cheluzal I'm in Canada and will be 40 in February. I've had both terms thrown at me and all I want to do is throw a pot at them!! Haha. I was also told by 2 Drs after my 2nd mmc that 'it probably was happening because my eggs are old'. They were lucky I was caught off guard or I might have laid in to them. I live a pretty healthy lifestyle anf have done everything (natural) under the sun to improve these wrinkled up eggs of mine.

So annoying. With sch an influx of older moms lately you'd think they would at least update terms or stop being so pessimistic. Geez...

When I went for my scan there was only 1sac but she said you still can't tell from that if your having twins as the sac can divide! 😱
My dh keeps winding me up by saying it's twins! I think not but you never no!!
Feeling tired today x

Shut your filthy mouth!! :haha:

Hey lovelies! I got my 3+ on a test yesterday and hit 6 weeks today.

I feel much more bleurgh today; work was a nightmare!!!

What is your work? I teach middle school (gah) and there is NO way I can let that be known at 5.5 weeks!
My kidney stone is always making bathrooms trips 3-4 times an HOUR (I can't just leave class 2-4 times!).

I'm so miserable with nausea I am seriously considering taking a week or 2 of sick time (I have about 40 days but need a few at the end of the year-due a week before school out).
Can survive on hubby's income after we move, but not just yet.
I just need to get through 1st trimester and pray all goes away before a conference during week 12!

I'm waiting for the principal's secretary to call me to explore options.
I can move up the novel unit and have kids read silently/independently for a couple weeks. Not ideal but won't be behind curriculum and I can adjust easily (I teach English and it's very flexible). Definitely have to let principal know now though; she's pretty supportive but I still feel guilty.

I'm eating steak now. Steak. One of the few things I have a hankering for and can actually keep down! Got the hubs out buying watermelon and soup...GAH--someone tell me this will be worth it, rofl!!!

Cheluzal - I have such a giggle every time I see your ticker and read that baby already has more brain cells then Paris Hilton. I don't know why but I just find it really funny every time!

Sorry you're feeling so sick. Perhaps a week of sick leave is a good idea. I hope it passes before your conference.

Am I the only one or someone else feeling this way?

I'm constantly hungry but nothing seems appetising enough. When I finally do eat something I'm super nauseous and just want to get it all out again.

This is meeeeee. One of my herbalism teachers said "don't worry; you'll be ravenous again soon enough" and I said, "oh no, I'm PLENTY hungry, thanks. I just hate food." Food that does work abruptly stops working if I eat too much, which is WAY less than "enough" used to be.

Although this week so far is pretty okay? I finally tried a pair of Sea bands and they are MAGICAL. That, plus the jet lag, plus the unfamiliar German food, have meant I've actually been eating meals okay.

Also I'm hellbent on not arousing suspicion in any of my coworkers. I'm only around them for this week! I am so used to working from home; it's curious working at the same time, in the same place as other people!

Cheluzal - I have such a giggle every time I see your ticker and read that baby already has more brain cells then Paris Hilton. I don't know why but I just find it really funny every time!

Sorry you're feeling so sick. Perhaps a week of sick leave is a good idea. I hope it passes before your conference.

Ha, thanks! I love that and can't wait to see it change each week.

I called in a sub for tomorrow. Going to do my absolute best to go in Wednesday (having all classes meet me in media center for book check-out and I can hit the back bathroom very easily whenever).
I will explain to them my kidney "disorder with complications" hehe and what they're doing....guess I'll play it by ear, day by day.

Right now I feel ok. Around 1om is when I can start moving again and getting an appetite. Definitely MORNING sickness more for me.

Broken4ever and Huggles: I would LOVE twins I'm secretly hoping for twins since I was on Clomid and they increase your chances but since my line progression has been so weak I doubt it. I think twins would be amazing. ALOT of work but amazing. I also don't have any twins in my family but if love to he a twin mom xx

Cheluzal good plan! Atleast you can plan your days to suit you at the moment x

My stomach tonight feels awful I've had a late dinner and now just feel crap! And nausea flared up tonight too and my boobs! Omg ny boobs hurt so bad tonight! I warned dh if he should touch them I may punch him in the mouth! Lol. And tired very tired!!
I've not really looked at any baby stuff I'm a bit nervous too tbo before my mmc I would and was quite worry free but since then i do worry. I think I will after my second scan. X

I totally just fell asleep on the couch...sitting up...for like 25 mins.

Hello all! I am here with my 4th pregnancy, our first son passed 4 years ago due to a doctors mistake in utero, I had a blighted ovum our DD and now blessed with this pregnancy. This will be our last pregnancy so I want to "try" to enjoy every moment.:flower:

Edited to add I believe our due day will be May 30, 2018!

Confirmed Saturday with a Clearblue digital, 4 weeks tomorrow!

Broken4ever and Huggles: I would LOVE twins I'm secretly hoping for twins since I was on Clomid and they increase your chances but since my line progression has been so weak I doubt it. I think twins would be amazing. ALOT of work but amazing. I also don't have any twins in my family but if love to he a twin mom xx
Did you wait and retest today??

Castaway: Welcome!!

Seems like MS is getting a lot of us, blarg!!
I'm trying the B6/Unisom tonight...can't take it. Need to save some sick days at work. I can deal with crazy tired over nausea.

A little over 5 weeks and MS is hitting me here and there in waves... usually in the evening, and then all I do is gag really bad and then it slowly goes away 😅 But I'm just craving Krispy Kreme donuts right now 😋

A little over 5 weeks and MS is hitting me here and there in waves... usually in the evening, and then all I do is gag really bad and then it slowly goes away 😅 But I'm just craving Krispy Kreme donuts right now 😋

Howdy!
Mine is being literal: mostly in morning and takes until 1-2pm to get up and moving.
Sucking on peppermints and feeling good! Enjoying it whilst it lasts!

Hi castaway! Welcome!

I don't have ms properly. I never did with my son either. I just get waves of nausea at any time. Luckily it's not so bad, it passes quickly. But I HATE being nauseated. If someone wanted to torture me, they could just give me nausea and make me unable to throw up. I hate the feeling.

First scan today. I've been up and down all night with worry. I don't even know why. Just worried. Fingers crossed for me ladies.

Welcome castaway! Sorry for your losses xxx

Oh good luck broken I'm sure all will be ok!! What time is it? I forget are you in the U.K.? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->