May Marvels 2018

Meant to add, I seem to only be fertile in August and December haha! DD1 was born 14th August 2010 and DD2 22nd May 2012.

Haha I am a summer and Christmas conceiver... #1 and #3 were Christmas conceptions and are late Sept/early Oct. #2 is early may and this little one is due 14th May (so far)!

Talking about coincidence?

DD1 conceived in October, BFP on 10/31, born July 12th '07
DD3 conceived in October, Oed on 10/31, born July 21st '14

DD2 conceived in August, BFP 8/26, born May 4th '09
D?4 conceived in August, Oed 8/24, due May 17th'18

I've made a joke before, that I'm only fertile in August and October lol
Funny how things work out sometime.
Especially when none of it was planned.

XX

Welcome epp! Hoping for a sticky bean for you!

Cheluzal - I'm glad the nausea meds are helping a bit. Good luck with your appointment this afternoon!

Wow foreign chick, those dates are awesome.

Emzy-I know morning sickness sucks, but glad to hear you have it. I would assume that means HCG levels are rising and all is good with the pregnancy!!

Broken-yay!

AFM, I'm five weeks today! Morning sickness hasn't hit me bad yet. Just feel like I have a hole in my stomach if I don't eat frequently enough. Was craving Taco John's this morning, but trying not to give in to every craving as I've already gained a couple pounds. I'm already heavier than I was before my first pregnancy...yikes!

Welcome new ladies! Congratulations all round.

Me and hubs went for a sneaky look around mothercare and toys r us after the scan. Just for some ideas on stuff. I honestly forgot how much I actually need to buy.

I was tempted too broken but honestly I am scared too. I'm trying to relax but I will be glad when next week comes! X

The next 2 weeks is going to be exciting (and nerve wracking) for all is us and our scans.

The craving are strong with me today!

I have been craving lamb chops all day and went on the wildest 1.5hour goose chase for them. I went to one shop near my friends which was closed, then went to another which didn't have it then had to drive half way across my city to go and get some :haha:

Normally my laziness would kick in and tell me to stop being stupid but it was SO determined today it was unreal. They didn't even taste as good as my mind had imagined once I got them :(

I already have SOO much brought for the last baby! Picking up the pram on the weekend as we pre ordered it back in May this year.

Nursery is already set up aswell. Just waiting for bubba. All I need to get is a playmat and potentially a bouncer. Its so hard not to buy more stuff but I literally have enough clothes for the baby to wear for about 6 months :haha:

I kind of wish I didn't buy so much last time/ so eairly becuase now I can't buy anymore :(

I didn't buy anything Ricschick. I wanted to look at high chairs and stuff. It's just daunting starting all over again when I'd got rid of all DS baby stuff.

That nursery looks lovely Sasha!

I asked hubs to pull out eliplical machine out of the spare room so I can use it again (spare room is full of garbage ATM.)And he's managed to bend the door hinge while moving it so now the door won't shut. I had enough work to turn that room into a nursery without him adding to it. :haha: :dohh:

Sasha lovely nursery!!!

Have you guys got the bounty app I'm not sure if it applies outside the uk but you can get free mum to be packs from boots and Argos just need to download the voucher.

Thanks!

I want to oytbthe babies name underneath the eyelashes aswell.

Yeah they are also giving away free baby boxes in the UK aswell simular to the ones in finland. It doesn't come with as much stuff but it might come in handy for some. You get that in the county pack from your midwife around 8 weeks x

She was happy for me. They tried to draw blood to do hcg (was 6200 in ER this Saturday) but my veins were flat again. ARG--I hate drinking so much!!
Have to rehydrate and try first thing in the morning (attempting work tomorrow--scared).

My scan is next Thursday the 28th! Praying for heartbeat! I'll be one day shy of 7 weeks.

Diclegis is over $200 WITH insurance. No generic in America yet....freaking crazy. I got samples to start tonight and if they help me function and get my butt to work, guess I'm dropping the dollars on it.
EDIT: I'm ordering from Canada, lol. I can get 40 more pills for $30 less...anything helps.

Wow cheluzal that's crazy expensive! Glad you found some slightly cheaper but yikes, still a lot of money.

Sasha, that's a beautiful nursery.

It's 12:50am (iow the middle of the night!!) And I'm awake... :grr:
Ds called me to re-cover him with blankets and of course now I can't get comfy or fall asleep again so there's every chance I won't get back to sleep at all :nope:

Silly me took yet another cb digi to see a 3+ this morning and instead got a 1-2 after getting a 2-3 last week. Devastated is an understatement as to how I'm feeling right now. Had an appointment with my doctor this morning and am now scheduled for an ultrasound in 15 minutes.

Well, I just had the ultrasound done. Couldn't see anything abdominally so did a transvaginal ultrasound and the ultrasonographer managed to see a tiny sac measuring 4w6d which corresponds to when I got my first positive test almost 3 weeks ago (I'm clueless on my exact dates as I haven't had a period since end of April). So going on when I got my first bfp and the pains I felt in my ovary before that and the tiny amount of ewcm the dates seem about right.

Will be seeing my doctor tomorrow and my hoping that cb digi was just dodgy.

Edited to add: Just want to add. I've had no bleeding or cramping whatsoever. Just that stupid cb digi.

OH no Sushai.... Hope that, like you said, it's just a bad test.

Really hoping it was just a bad test sushai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->