May Marvels 2018

Sasha - I always used to want twins, I think there's something very special and exciting about twins. But given my pg history I'm not convinced I could carry twins to a safe gestation, and realistically I'm also not sure we could afford two more kids, school fees and all that. Struggling enough financially with just one.

Emzy - I want to say sorry you've got bad morning sickness, but I'm actually glad you do as it's a good sign that horrid doctor was wrong and things are actually progressing well with baby.

Broken - good luck for your scan today!
My bouts of nausea are very like yours. Totally random and not too bad.

Welcome castaway!

Happy 6 weeks ricschick!

Chezual I did test and it was slightly darker bit still not as dark as the test line. I'm confident I'm pregnant as that's the same like I got last time but since its not blazing I'm guessing no twins

Huggles: I guess as this is my first and I'm not as knowleagble about all the costs I'm just like wow this would be great lol we have already. As I said I doubt it is twins but I'm hoping to get a 8 or 9 week scan and I'll know then!

5 weeks today!

Ricschick I am in the U.K. yeah. My scan is at 10:10. So not too long to wait. I don't even know why I'm worried. I KNOW I'm pregnant. I've just had too many of these where it's bad news.

Happy 5 weeks Sasha!

Holding thumbs for you broken!

Welcome castaway!

I've missed some new people I think. If you're not on the first post, let me know your EDD so I can add you!

Ricschick happy 6 weeks to us! Yay for sweetpeas!

Happy 5 weeks Sasha!

Good luck for scan broken x

I'm also glad about the MS! Feeling more positive as the week goes on, really hoping the doc was wrong and we see a healthy bean at the scan on friday. I also get my exam results (for my masters degree) at 9am friday, so it's ether going to be a really good or really bad day haha

Thank you everybody!

Good luck on the scan broken can't wait to see your little bean!

Scan went well ladies. Saw gestational sac AND yolk sac. Measuring about 5 weeks. :happydance:
We checked with the nurse afterwards and there wasn't a yolk sac on any of our previous scans that ended in mc. So its all looking positive. I'm feeling positive. Going back in 2 weeks for another scan.

Welcome castaway!

I've missed some new people I think. If you're not on the first post, let me know your EDD so I can add you!

Ricschick happy 6 weeks to us! Yay for sweetpeas!

Happy 5 weeks Sasha!

Good luck for scan broken x

I'm also glad about the MS! Feeling more positive as the week goes on, really hoping the doc was wrong and we see a healthy bean at the scan on friday. I also get my exam results (for my masters degree) at 9am friday, so it's ether going to be a really good or really bad day haha

May 19 is my EDD 😊 I can't find where I posted it before, so maybe it didn't go through.

Good news Broken!
Happy 6 weeks Ricschick!
Happy 5 weeks Sasha!
I have everything crossed for you for Fri Emzy.
I woke up feeling crappy this am. I just want to crawl back in to bed and close my eyes.

Good morning mama's and mama's to be :)

Welcome to the ones who just joined, Congratulations on your pregnancies :flower:

This thread is moving so fast it's nearly impossible to keep up hehehe

Congratulations to the ladies who reached their milestone!!

I've officially entered my 2WW yesterday, 2 weeks until my 1st scan at 7+4 =)
I can't stand 2WW I think they are the worse heheh.

Emzy best of luck for Friday, will be thinking of you!

Have a great day everyone xx

Yay great news broken!!!

Happy 5 weeks Sasha!
Happy 6 weeks emzy!!!

Joining!!! Just made it lol, I'm due the 29th.

Yay for good scans and darker lines!

I took B6/Unisom (Diclegis without the extended release aspect) and it has helped some. I'm up earlier and if I'm sitting still, I'm okay. I can only get down watermelon right now; everything sounds horrible to put in my mouth!

Need to be at work tomorrow though, so might need full dose.

Seeing my OB this afternoon for the first visit since finding out!

First post all updated, if you're missing let me know!

Yay broken!! Did you get a pic?

Meant to add, I seem to only be fertile in August and December haha! DD1 was born 14th August 2010 and DD2 22nd May 2012.

Haha I am a summer and Christmas conceiver... #1 and #3 were Christmas conceptions and are late Sept/early Oct. #2 is early may and this little one is due 14th May (so far)!

Aww I got a pic of both DDs at 5.5 weeks, a little sac and yolk, then when I went back there was a little baby with a heartbeat :cloud9: So nervous for friday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->