May Marvels 2018

Well if your dates add up sushai I'm sure all is ok! Have they booked another scan? Xx
I've heard a lot of stories where cb digitals have scared people like that!! Try not to worry xx

Thanks ladies for your words of encouragement.

Can't get in to see my doctor tomorrow so I've scheduled an appointment for Friday. She did say to me this morning that at the stage she thinks I'm at we should only be seeing the sac and no heartbeat yet, which is exactly what happened.
I had the tiniest amount of spotting but I think that was from all the fiddling around they did. It's completely stopped now and I only realised because that much I've been paranoid I've been inspecting the toilet paper a little bit too carefully every time I wipe (sorry for the tmi).

I'm sure it will be fine sushai. If they saw what they was meant to see for your dates and im sure Fridays scan will be just as good :hugs:

I was getting cramp this morning. I'm trying to detatch myself emotionally as much as possible right now as the loss last time was way too painful and I was completely fanatic hence buying everything and setting up a whole nursery within 13 weeks :haha:

Last time I had a 6 week and 8 week scan as I just couldn't sit still without thinking there was a problem. This time I'll have be having a dating scan hopefully around 8 weeks and then just wait and hope baby survives!

Ahh ladies I am in such a bad mood today!!
I don't know what is wrong with me but I feel fat and frumpy and fed up that I just want to be 12 weeks now and be able to tell everybody!

I really don't want to wish this pregnancy away as it will 99% be our last but I really want to be having our scan so I know all is ok!

Sushai-cb digi 1-2 is an hcg up to 200 (ish). In order to see ANYTHING on an U/S your hcg needs to be over 1200. This is a good site for info https://www.baby2see.com/development/ultrasound_sonogram/first_trimester_scans.html

Gray I can totally empathize! I feel so bloated and gross it's making me miserable. Add the fact that I'm so damn tired to that and I'm ready to scream (or cry-could go any way lol).

ReadynWaiting I feel exactly the same. I've slept for about 4 hours today. And I'm still tired. I don't want to wish anything away, the symptoms are reassuring but I'm so heckling tired.

Yes tiredness is a major one for me too! Trouble is it's not as easy to nap second time round with a hyper 2 year old!

I'm extremely exhausted as well 🙈😴 I really think I could sleep all day, but I don't have time for it when there's things to be done 😂 I've noticed I can't eat big meals or I feel really sick and I get full really fast.

Wow- you miss a few days here and you miss SO MUCH!!

Sushai- don't trust those tests! They have been recalled in the US because of their accuracy, and at any rate I have had plenty of tests of all brands give me crappy readings. Exciting that you saw the gestational sac though.. it's definitely early, so it sounds promising! :)

AFM, I had my second scan this morning. We are measuring one day ahead at 6w6d and we saw and heard the heartbeat! What an amazingly beautiful sound!! <3 I had some spotting earlier in the week, but nurse and doctor said it's very common and nothing to worry about. Last week we could barely see anything on the ultrasound.. this week we could actually see baby (or a clump of cells that will be a baby anyway haha). Crazy what a week can do!!

Hi everyone, I'm Lauren.

After 2 miscarriages in 2015, we are (hopefully) welcoming our first baby on May 26th!! My birthday is May 22nd so I'm hoping this is our sticky rainbow!

That's wonderful maybe baby!!! I think this is our 1st hb?

Gray I feel the same plus tired and quite achy too!! Looking forward to bed!!!

I am sooooo tired.
With three little ones running around I definitely can not get enough sleep. I have insomnia at night then I'm so sleepy throughout the day but I can't sleep and then when night comes I have insomnia again. &#128564;

I'm also sick right now, which really stinks cause I still have to work sick or not.

Maybe_baby< wonderful news!!! It sure is a beautiful sound <3

Ibo <<< Welcome to the round & congrats on your :bfp:

Well, one day shy of 6 weeks nausea has finally caught up with me too :/
It actually started yesterday, but I thought perhaps it was just due to me eating a "little to much" ice cream... Well it lasted all evening and still present ... Reassuring I guess...

Happy Humpday ladies :flower:

Thanks ladies for your kind words. ReadyNWaiting that was a fab website, thank you!
I've woken up with no further spotting, feeling extra tired, nauseous but very hungry...I hope these are all good signs.

Maybe _baby_ that's great news about you seeing your baby's heartbeat.

Welcome Ibourgeois :hi:

Hey All!

I felt so bleh I took a sick day to rest today. I only work in an office but I&#8217;m so tired; last time I worked full time during pregnancy I was 18 and also didn&#8217;t start work until I was around 11/12 weeks.

I figure I&#8217;m going to try a snack by the bed to have when I wake up for the inevitable night wee and try and give my daft innards something to do!!

Not told work yet but luckily sick absence connected with pregnancy isn&#8217;t discountable!

How you all doing? I wish I hadn&#8217;t read this in the bath on my phone so I could be more personal and specific with greeting and questions!! &#55357;&#56904;

Welcome, new friends!

So I went to the OB to get blood drawn and-again-my veins are too dehydrated!! I got a script and will try at the actual laboratory tomorrow. I'm talking to OB about an IV. Right now, water makes me heave, so I'm attempting anything (juices are my fave).

I was also able to get an online coupon for the medicine so it only cost me $40!! Woot! I started it last night and it was the only thing that allowed me to barely pass through work today.

Had all my classes meet in library where I basically stayed in recliner chair, praying for sweet death. Took rest of the week off.

I told my principal and she was so cool! Congratulated me and told me to take as much time as I need. I explained my sub plans that have my kids reading and he said she wasn't worried. I needed to hear that!

Praying I can get more fluid in me and going to relax these next 2 days...we're trying to move and our time is running out, but the hubs works on Saturdays...arg...

Hi everyone! Welcome new ladies!

It feels like it's been forever since I've posted because things move so fast here! I hope all is well for everyone and the upcoming scans are good news for us all. I had my second beta on Monday and more than doubled every 48 hours, so I'm feeling more confident. My first u/s is scheduled for October 4. Seems like an eternity away!

This week has been super stressful because my blood sugar levels have been high and my providers have been not-so-great communicators. I finally got some reassurances that despite the levels being higher than recommended during pregnancy, it's okay for them to be high for a short period of time. I see my PCP on Friday and expect she'll put me on insulin. Not looking forward to the injections, but I just want the baby to be okay.

Chel, your day today sounds miserable. I hope you can get some rest and hydration this week and will be ready to face your students next week. Taking the rest of the week off seems like a great decision. Even better that your principal is supportive!

Foreign Chick, that MS sounds yucky, but I'm sure I'm just a few days behind you... fleeting nausea has been going on for a couple of days and I'm approaching 5w. I can hope and pray that I'm lucky and don't get MS, but I'm trying to be realistic. Working in a hospital will definitely make it worse because there are ALWAYS smells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->