May Marvels 2018

Welcome newbies!!!

Happy 6 weeks foreign chick!!

Cheluzal great your boss is supportive that's half the battle won! Hopefully you start to feel more human soon!

Wicky hopefully they will sort your blood sugars out! And great news on doubling numbers!!

My boobs are so sore I don't remember them being like this last pregnancy that I lost so taking it as a positive. Feeling yucky in the mornings so I eat a couple of biscuits first thing which seems to be helping.

What's everyone up to today? Xx

Welcome Ibo! Holding thumbs this is your sticky bean. So cool your due date is so close to your birthday.

Sushai - Sounding very positive that things are progressing nicely for you. Holding thumbs your next appointment is more positive!

Cheluzal - Yikes - scary that your veins are always so dehydrated! Have you tried drinking coconut water by any chance? You get some nice flavoured ones - I really like pineapple flavour coconut water. It's very different to drinking plain water and is loaded with all the electrolytes and things your body needs. It's an excellent rehydrator.
Awesome about finding an online voucher for the meds!

So glad your boss is so supportive. That definitely helps.

Wicky - My first scan is also October 4th! So exciting! Just 2 more weeks!!! So awesome about your beta results. Yay! I'm glad you've had some reassurance about your elevated blood sugar levels. I hope the doctor is able to help stabilise them soon.

Ricschick - my boobs were like that the last two days, especially yesterday! Mostly the nipples - super hard and MEGA sensitive (like the shirt was hurting them!). Seems much less severe today though which of course is worrying, but also a bit of a relief. I'm sure they'll pick up again in a day or two.

AFM - I had the most awful night's sleep on Tuesday night (basically woke up just after midnight and didn't sleep again until 5am. Then got woken for the day at 6:30 with my son calling "cock-a-doodle-doo" from the bedroom :wacko: )
Thank goodness I don't work wednesdays though so I just got up, made food for him and hubby, took son to school, then got home and spent the morning in bed. I ate 2 slices of toast for breakfast, then started watching a movie on the ipad. Got a major craving for coco pops so got a bowl of that, then ate a slab of mint chocolate, 3 slices of cheese and half a glass of milk! Starting to think more and more this might be a girl with all the chocolate craving :haha:
Felt so much better when I had to get up and do stuff at midday.
Crashed again around 5:30 though.
I hauled out my pregnancy pillow last night. I've been using a normal pillow for between my knees (since I slipped the disc in my back) and OMG - pregnancy pillows ROCK! Soooo much more comfy than a normal pillow! I slept soooo much better last night!

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. It's nearly the weekend!

I'm not having a great morning. Hubs has me on a sex ban and I couldn't sleep last night so I had some ''me time', went to he bathroom afterwards and there was red blood. Absolutely panicked, frantically googled and spent all night dreaming about mc. Go to up this morning and there is still blood but it's brown. I'm trying to be calm and I know it's normal to bleed after sex or orgasm but heck!!! Think I'll be leaving myself alone from now on.

Hope y'all are having a better Thursday than me :haha:

ETA the blood is just when I wipe, I don't need a panty liner or pad or anything. It's a very small amount.

Broken oh how scary!!! I'm sure it's just down to the spasming of the orgasm but I agree I'd steer clear until 12 weeks!! Funny dh and I dtd this morning and I was so nervous afterwards that I'd spot but touchwood nothing as yet!! X

Huggles I loved my pregnancy pillow/body pillow last pregnancy I couldn't sleep without it! Il be buying one next week too!!

Anyone bought any maternity clothes yet? Me and dh are going shopping next week, I already have maternity legggings but need tops and a maternity bra!!

No shopping yet Ricschick but I was only saying to DH yesterday that I could really do with a decent maternity bra that's more supportive as I am already 'large chested' and can feel them getting even heavier!! Don't want to end up with a bad back!

Broken oh how scary!!! I'm sure it's just down to the spasming of the orgasm but I agree I'd steer clear until 12 weeks!! Funny dh and I dtd this morning and I was so nervous afterwards that I'd spot but touchwood nothing as yet!! X

Huggles I loved my pregnancy pillow/body pillow last pregnancy I couldn't sleep without it! Il be buying one next week too!!

Ive done it before this preg and nothing, even though I was paranoid about it. I'm just gunna leave myself alone for good. I don't want to tell hubs cos he will think he is right about his sex ban and it's a bad precedent to let him think he's right about stuff :haha: (I'm joking ofc, I just don't want to worry him)

I want a pregnancy pillow. I have back issues to start with and I had hell with my last pregnancy trying to sleep.

I haven't bought any maternity clothes yet. Being a 'bigger girl' most of my clothes are baggy anyway. I might need some new bras though.

Yikes, how scary broken!

I hope the bleeding stops quickly.

Yay for seeing baby Maybe!
Broken bleeding is scary but not always need for panic (easier said than done). With Ds1 I had what I thought was a period at 8 weeks (mine are short and light) as I didn't know I was pg. I hope it's nothing for you.
I haven't bought anything yet as I want to have my u/s first just to ease my mind. My ms is weird this time (no pg is the same for me). After I eat I feel sick but it comes in waves as food is digesting. Smells are starting to do me in and brushing my teeth this am sent me in to a gagging fit.
I had a dream last night that I got my panorama test back that confirmed (huge red letters) we are having twins! Lol I woke up in a sweat.
It's also my ds1 14 bday today which is making me pretty sentimental. I'm trying not to cry but know it will come out eventually.

Thank you so much >>>> Claire <3

Wicky<<<< hopefully MS will stay minimal. With DD1 I had ZERO fx

I was never able to get rid of my maternity clothes, therefore I still have it all. Not wearing any yet, but did start sports bras @6dpo.

Question for the day....> does anyone else's "bump"aka bloat look huge?

I am so extremely bloated it's unreal! I literally have to suck it in and even then it's not fully gone. I'm not kidding, I look as if I'm at least 16 weeks along.

ReadynWaiting<<<<< Happy 6 weeks :flower:

RnW - happy 6 weeks! And happy birthday to you son. What a cool but freaky dream about twins!

I hope it's just playing on my brain and not a premonition haha. Not sure how DH would react.

I also feel enormous, proper popped out already! I did with DD2 as well. If all is ok after the scan tomorrow I'm going to go to town to get some mat clothes as I'm squeezing in my jeans and work pants :/

So nervous for tomorrow morning :wacko:

Well ladies... I lost the little one... My HCG levels are down to 8 from 24. I hope the next group of ladies are this active! Congrats everyone! As soon as my progesterone wears off my cycle will come..

So sorry to read this! Love, light, and healing your way. May you get your rainbow soon. &#127752;&#10084;&#65039;

Sorry ladies! Having a hard time keeping up here. Congratulations to all the newcomers and their BFPs! I'm going to request you, emzywemzy83! I'm Zoë!

Good luck for the scan tomorrow emzy! Holding thumbs for you!

9am. I also get my exam results at the same time... which will I find out first?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->