May Marvels 2018

I got more nauseous last night and this morning than I ever have been! I HATE nausea!! Seriously-it's the #1 worst sickness to give me, so I am having a rough go.
I took my Diclegis last night and this morning, and nothing--worse. BOO---it has to work! Will try again tonight, and then maybe try 2 in morning, not before bed. *shrug* Hope it's just ramping up for week 6 and not the meds refusing to work.

Even typing out the word water makes me heave and I hate coconuts, so no...been sipping Capri-Suns all day. Just made a PB&J sandwich. As usual, around 1ish, I start to feel like a normal person. "Morning" sickness is being taken too literally with me.

I'm not worried about missing work anymore. I'm tenured and a good teacher (she said so) and I have 8 weeks of paid sick days banked, so if I need 6 more, I'm taking it! Life continues to spin...they will find a good permasub who can do things. I've seen it year after year and no one dies.

My boobs aren't sore much, and my cramping comes and goes, but I'm sure being dehydrated makes it worse. Not sure when I can repeat my beta. OB visit/ultrasound isn't until 1 week, so might haul myself into ER for IV and beta draw. NO liquid sounds good to my palate, and brushing teeth is gross but I have a big canker sore inside bottom lip which hurts....augh!

Told hubs this kid better be the coolest kid and make this worth it!

Best of luck for your exam results tomorrow Emzy. I'm sure your scan will be perfect too ❤️

Cheluzal I'm sorry you feel so rubbish. I hope it passes soon.

Sorry you're having such a terribly hard time with the nausea cheluzal. Not sure more beta tests are rely necessary with the amount of nausea you're getting. That seems a pretty good indicator bean is growing well!

Sorry you feel so crap cheluzal but at the same time I'm glad as it's a great sign all is going nicely!! But I hope it eases soon!! Just try to drink little and often! Any liquid is better than no liquid. Xx
I'm crap at drinking water too!!

Sorry you're having such a terribly hard time with the nausea cheluzal. Not sure more beta tests are rely necessary with the amount of nausea you're getting. That seems a pretty good indicator bean is growing well!

Agreed! I only had 1 though so I guess we were making sure doubling and not ectopic. *shrug* I have no pressing need to get it.
Might leave message with doc to see if I need IV fluids. Give me a freaking PICC line for all I care, lol.

Sorry you feel so crap cheluzal but at the same time I'm glad as it's a great sign all is going nicely!! But I hope it eases soon!! Just try to drink little and often! Any liquid is better than no liquid. Xx
I'm crap at drinking water too!!

I'm trying! I forget to drink and then realize it's been hours! I have never been one who drinks much during the day, and my tummy isn't having anything. Bleh!!

Hope this is a good sign. I've resigned to be bedridden for the next month! I woke from nap and felt worse! I think not having anything in my stomach makes it worse, but I took a Diclegis about 3 hours before I woke....how horrible if the anti-nausea med makes me worse! :o

I drink lots through the day but never any water. I drink dilute juice made with diet lemonade. I know it's less healthy than water but if I had to drink just water I'd be dehydrated constantly.
If I were you cheluzal, I'd just drink anything I could keep down. Not being dehydrated is more important than only drinking water I'd think. I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Happy 6 weeks cheluzal!!
Try to eat something I no that sounds like the worst idea in the world but it will make you feel a bit better!! And you need to keep your strength up!

I've woken up in a terrible mood! I feel tired feel like I've not slept! It was the first time last night that we let our 6 month old dog sleep on our bed she's normally in her crate all dh idea, I don't see why she can't stay there! Don't see why she needs to sleep in our room. So because I knew she was there I didn't sleep well.

Ricschick - you are certainly not alone in the bad mood department. I have woken up in the foulest mood ever. And for absolutely NO reason! I got decent sleep. Ds didn't even wake me in the night. I have no reason for it other than I feel like a truck load of "don't-mess-with-me" hormones are coursing through my veins. I'm just totally on the war path today.

I hear you on the foul mood. Yesterday I spent my day trying not to tear faces off of people. Even my kids were driving me crazy.
My poor ds broke is collarbone (on his birthday) yesterday while playing his first game of the season. We were in the ER for 5 hours so he missed his bday celebrations. I feel so awful for him. By the time we got home it was 11pm and by the time I managed to get to sleep it was after midnight. I am absolutely exhausted this am. I'm so thankful it's Friday!!
Hope all is well Emzy?!

Here's my little baby, measuring 6 weeks 1 day with a strong heartbeat! Cervix is now closed and all is well!! :cloud9: so relieved!!

Attachments

• 21617982_10159455522910473_5974786746858131627_n.jpg
    21617982_10159455522910473_5974786746858131627_n.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 10
Ready aw your poor DS! My DD2 broke her collarbone earlier this year falling off her bed! Felt so bad for her. A week in a collar and cuff and she was fine :)

So awesome emzy! So pleased for you!

RnW - so sorry for your son. What a horrid thing to happen on his birthday. I hope he recovers quickly.

Awww Emzy <3

So happy for you!!! This made my day ...

According to Ramzi, this looks like a baby boy =)

Have a fabulous weekend xx

Oh emzy I'm so glad and relieved!!!

RnW sorry to hear your son hurt himself bless him that sounds painful!!

Foreign what's ramzi? X

Ready aw your poor DS! My DD2 broke her collarbone earlier this year falling off her bed! Felt so bad for her. A week in a collar and cuff and she was fine :)

I hope it heals quickly. He's in to lots of sports so it will be hard for him.

Yay for a healthy little bean!!

Count me in too! Due May 21st.

First baby ever! Nervous and excited as all get out.
No symptoms besides some bloating and my boobs have gotten huge.

Thank you all, I'm sooo relieved, what an awful, stressful week of waiting!

I thought that too according to ramzi! Although according to ramzi my scan with DD2 at 8 weeks was boy too haha Would be great to have a boy after two girlies! Although I love having girls so would be just as happy with a girl too, I really don't mind at all :)

Oh my, my MS has really picked up today. I was so sick this morning, but I thought it was nerves. It's carried on all day and I can't eat without being sick :/ I was super sick with my other two and on meds, so if it carries on this way I'll be making a trip to the docs. I was off work for weeks both times before and I can't afford to do that this time! Plus I've got uni... arghh!

Speaking of uni, I passed my last exam for my first year of my masters degree! Really chuffed! Just got to get through this final year now and get my dissertation written before baby arrives (hopefully). Want to get it all done and want to avoid taking a maternity break from uni if at all possible, although that's an option if I need it.

I've just ordered some maternity clothes, Im bursting out of my jeans already! Check out this bloat!!

Attachments

• 21766547_10159455726130473_4016285892222619220_n.jpg
    21766547_10159455726130473_4016285892222619220_n.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member