May Marvels 2018

Maybe just chalk this up to research? (That would drive me up the wall. I also get really wound up about professionals not trusting women, especially around pregnancy/birth.) Now you know who not to ask for things that are 'by discretion'! I hope you get to know the rest of them and find them easier to work with!

She was nice and cool, too, which is what disappoints me, ha!
I really love the first lady I met and pray she's on call during birth. They actually live at the hospital 24/7 each rotation, which is cool, but there are 7 of them and you get who you get...

Lovely scan pic Rosie!

Sorry the ob won't sign off on your leave cheluzal.

Chel I'm sorry you OB wont sign off on your leave. It I imagine it will be nice to actually know all the docs who might deliver your baby. When I had DS everyone in the room was a stranger. I mean, I was okay with it but it might be nicer to have a relationship with the people looking after you.

Maybe just chalk this up to research? (That would drive me up the wall. I also get really wound up about professionals not trusting women, especially around pregnancy/birth.) Now you know who not to ask for things that are 'by discretion'! I hope you get to know the rest of them and find them easier to work with!

She was nice and cool, too, which is what disappoints me, ha!
I really love the first lady I met and pray she's on call during birth. They actually live at the hospital 24/7 each rotation, which is cool, but there are 7 of them and you get who you get...

I was at a similar clinic for my first dd. i got denied a letter for work by one of the dr's. What I did was told the girls at the front desk, and they set my next Appt up with the Dr who would likely give me a note. Not sure your relationship with the medical office assistants or nurses or whoever runs the scheduling there, but maybe they can book you in with the nice dr :)

Yesterday I had a weird day, from morning till about 6pm I had no ms at all. I called my Dh and was worried... it came back after dinner though and I've already vomited this morning so I should've enjoyed the reprieve while I had the chance :(

I was at a similar clinic for my first dd. i got denied a letter for work by one of the dr's. What I did was told the girls at the front desk, and they set my next Appt up with the Dr who would likely give me a note. Not sure your relationship with the medical office assistants or nurses or whoever runs the scheduling there, but maybe they can book you in with the nice dr :)

I've only been in a few times and have been to a different office each time (4 total), lol. I've only met 2 docs...I will just go to work on the 23rd, then I can start 10 more sub days...you just can't do more than 10 consecutive.

I just darn well better get it signed at the end to leave work early, just in case I go into early labor...otherwise, I have to go back to work 10 days after birth if school is still in! I presume that one will be easier to get.

Feeling ok today otherwise...really praising and encouraging my placenta to be an overachiever!

Chel sorry your having problems with your ob!

Rosie amazing scan pic how exciting!

I keep getting hot flushes today I am currently sat in bra and pants because I can't cool down!! (Sorry for that disturbing image)

Rosie, what a great pic! I love starting to see more scan pictures in here!

Gray, that sounds like a fabulous way to hang out, and got a chuckle out of me!

Hello! I’m still here, just rubbish at keeping up. Loving all the scan pics! I’m doing ok, feeling sick less often but still absolutely exhausted! Had my booking in the other day and got my scan date, 1st November.

The last day or so I’ve been sure I’m feeling flutters but it seems so early! I didn’t feel DD1 move til 17 weeks, DD2 was 11 weeks. Keep putting it down to wind but I’m sure it’s littke flutters, you can’t mistake them once you’ve felt them before! Exciting 😍

Emzy I'm also convinced I keep feeling baby move but am sure it's too early. Also feel like my belly is expanding really rapidly and it's so uncomfortable already! Seems way too big for just not quite 10 weeks.

Mine too Huggles, I’m massive already! I was the same with DD2. I’m so sure it’s baby, it’s that unmistakable bubbly, fluttery feeling just behind my pubic bone. I remember thinking it was early at 11 weeks with DD2 but they got more and more obvious ☺️

Mine too Huggles, I’m massive already! I was the same with DD2. I’m so sure it’s baby, it’s that unmistakable bubbly, fluttery feeling just behind my pubic bone. I remember thinking it was early at 11 weeks with DD2 but they got more and more obvious ☺️

Is that what it feels like? Us first-timers could miss early signs.
I keep forgetting how low to the bone the baby is...I keep going lower abdomen but not way down there.

I get a doppler on Monday-ish so hope I can find something. Waiting 6 weeks between scans drives me bonkers.

emzy: I just want to eat those little toes in your pic every time I see it!

I have had a few times that I feel the little, quivering bubbles but thought maybe I am just imagining things.
I have my mw appointment Tuesday which I’m excited for because I will then get the req for the Panorama test. In less than 2 weeks we should know that there are no chromosomal issues as well as the sex of the baby. As strong as I have felt that I’m having a girl I had a very vivid dream of giving birth and having a boy so now I’m doubting. Only time shall tell.
I have also switched to maternity clothes as my pants are tight and my shirts are showing off my pouch. I hate the fat looking stage! The good news is I’ve only gained 2lbs.

Exciting it's nearly time for your Panorama test RnW!

10 weeks for me today!
Going to gp today to request the 10 week blood tests (got the forms from my gyne 2 weeks ago but hoping to get insurance to cover the costs of the tests if gp requests them - long story).

Happy 10 weeks huggles!! What are the blood tests for? X

RnW good luck for your appointment! I don't think we have the panorama test here! Be handy if we did!!

I look so fat/pregnant it's hard to hide now! I too hate the fat stage of pregnancy!!! I'm going to call up about a private scan today see if I can get one booked for Wednesday when il be 9 weeks. X

Morning all! Happy Monday! I’m not getting any movements yet; just gas! Still nausea city here so hoping that shifts soon.

I recall it going with my last daughter around 11 weeks because by the time her dating scan rolled around I was convinced I wasn’t even pregnant! Bonkers.

I didn’t show until about 15 weeks with her. I’m also still at Slimming World. Although, the carb cravings aren’t helping!!! I’m hoping I can follow it better in second tri and minimise my risk of GD!

Nice to read about all the positive scan stories!

My nipples are absolutely killing me. It was the same (was it really as bad?) last pregnancy but now I have a toddler who will not part from the boob at night (he is otherwise weaned and as there is no milk anymore he is just suckling for comfort). Have started using lanolin creme in self-defense but it only goes so far. Any handy tips for night-weaning an older child?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->