May Munchkins 2019

Awe. With my first, I wasn't positive I was feeling anything until I was 17 weeks along :haha:
With my daughter, I knew what to expect so I knew what I was feeling was definitely her <3
So a 3 week difference between the 1st and 2nd with first movements.

It will be interesting to see when I start feeling this one bopping around.

1.2.276.0.26.1.1.1.2.2018.325.2319.1994467.46031872.jpg 1.2.276.0.26.1.1.1.2.2018.325.2258.3439978.46031872.jpg

here are scan pictures of my little jelly beans. they are measuring right on target for their gestation thats why i kept by due date.

Hi ladies, I don’t know why I had been struggling to find this thread.

I havnt seen a midwife yet or had any scans but going by my last period I’m should be 8+4

I’m slightly anxious as a few days I was so sick I was in tears and no I feel completely normal which is making me worry. How is everyone?

Doesn’t look like I have any bump buddies lol

Sweet it won't be much further now either way. Can't believe in less than 2 months most will start having gender reveals lol. Are you still staying yellow? So jealous I have no control :haha:

Blue congratulations, beautiful scan pics!

Aimee Its very early morning so I hope I did my math correctly and went ahead and added you for the 23rd. Congratulations and welcome!

Sweet it won't be much further now either way. Can't believe in less than 2 months most will start having gender reveals lol. Are you still staying yellow? So jealous I have no control :haha:

Blue congratulations, beautiful scan pics!

Aimee Its very early morning so I hope I did my math correctly and went ahead and added you for the 23rd. Congratulations and welcome!
Yes you did, sorry I should have said! Great maths though haha thank you.

Bluemoon - Beautiful scan pics!

aimee - welcome!

AFM, Sorry, I'm pretty much MIA on the weekends! Not too much to report... I am psyched to say that my ob-gyn has prescribed something for my MS (YAY!) because I've been pretty miserable for the past week & a half... hopefully that helps! Also psyched that my first scan is already next week! Still feels "so close but yet so far" :haha: Oh well.... nice to say it's "next week" :) Trying to figure out when to tell my own children. I'd love to tell them after the scan, but I also want to be out of the danger zone for miscarrying.... def not something I want to have to explain to my five year old (although I know my two year old won't get it). When did you all tell your kiddos and/or when do you plan on telling them?

I was planning on taking my 3 girls with me to the scan but the oh wants it’s to be just me and him, it’s his first so I kinda get it. I will tell the girls after the scan so they can see the pics. They’re 7, 4 and 2 and I know my youngest won’t understand but the other two will. I can’t wait!

I’ve got heartburn more than sickness now and it’s all frigging day. It’s killing me! Scans on the 29th so I’m just looking forward to that now xx

Forced myself to the doctors today since it was scan day. I have been battling a terrible migraine all day. Well doctor went over everything and said about putting order in for U/S, I was like oh I thought that was today, thats why my husband is with me. Thankfully the u/s tech was available and was able to get us in. She said baby is measuring a little ahead but didn't think it was enough to change anything and heartbeat was 154. So in love!!!20181015_155013.jpg

Lovely scan pics jl and blue! Two weeks tomorrow for mine! Can't wait.

Over the weekend I thought my ms was easing. It eased at about 10 weeks with DS and now im at that stage I thought maybe it was over. But no, felt sick all day, belching constantly and I have just managed to block the sink in the bathroom as I couldn't quite make it to the loo with the contents of tonights dinner!

I have no idea when to tell DS about the baby. I'm kind of hoping I can keep it a secret from him for longer. He's 3 and a half and im not sure if he will cotton on or just think im getting fat.

Bella so glad to hear about the scan! We told our oldest at the time of scan. As quickly as the bloat is turning into a bump there is no hiding it after the past two lol. Whenever you're comfortable really. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Aimee glad to hear I got it right lol!

Linz not too much longer then and I understand either way. I hope you all have a lovely time and DDs are super excited.

JL beautiful scan hun. So glad to hear your LO is doing well!

Flou sorry about your MS still being a pain. Mine flaired back up this week as well. If it makes you feel better my daughter was around the same age the first go and even after being told she still thought I was just getting fat :haha:

Hi girls,

finally at the stage where I feel comfortable to join this group :) It’s my 2nd pregnancy, DS is 2,5 y.o. and we’re expecting a new addition to our family on May 3rd.

My MS is finally starting to disappear and I have slightly more energy. To be honest, it would be difficult the other way around since I’ve been doing nothing but sleeping whenever I got the chance for the past month or so.

We had a 9+3 scan to confirm, we have NY and NIPT scheduled for next Wed (24th) and the next US with my doctor on November the 2nd.

I’m really excited to spend the next 6 months with all of you. I’m wishing you all the best ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Wonderful scans ladies!
-----------------------------------------------------
Conundrum, I am definitely still staying yellow! This baby will be the last so I have to do it at least once. :haha: I always wanted to wait, but I have infertility so it was important for the first two to know gender just to confirm that we had managed a boy and a girl. :)

My son swears that this one is a girl. He frowns when I tell him it could be a boy. So either, he knows something I don't, or he just really loves his sister. :haha:

Keepin welcome and congratulations! I have you added now!

Sweet massive congrats I'll be cheering for you! I always wanted to before this one but I just can't seem to shake the want this go. I hope he's right though lol my DD swears this is a girl maybe their both intuitive :haha:

Awww that's so sweet! My DD insisted that my DS was a boy right from the beginning! We would ask her (with our chosen names at the time) Is it Jacob or Ava in there? And she would right away say "Baby Jacob!" and if I ever said, "Well, it might be baby Ava!" She would get SO mad!!! (Needless to say, she was right!) This time around, though I haven't told her I'm pregnant, here and there she's said I have twins in my belly - a boy and a girl :wacko: So.... we'll see :haha:

Bella how adorable! It sounds like your girl may be spot on :haha:

Had my appointment today, didn't get to have an ultrasound but we did get told we should do both genetic screenings so that and the gender ultrasound is officially the 15 of November. The day before my birthday so excited! Baby had an awesome HB of 162 but certainly gave the tech a run for their money in getting it. Still hoping for a boy but am very convinced this LO is a girl.:haha:

Hahaha. If any of our kids are right, I will be so impressed with them!

In other news, my son thinks speaking directly into my belly button helps the baby hear him better. :rofl:

That's awesome Conundrum!

The next time I will see the baby is on the 30th of this month for the nuchal translucency scan.

I havnt booked in yet, I will try and get a doctors appointment for next week then they will refer to a midwife.

Lovely scan photos ladies.

I am 10 weeks today woo hoo! Sickness disappeared a bit yesterday which had me worried but its back today!
We have our NIPT test next Thursday, going straight to this given my chromosome history.

Sweet that's too funny. I have to wonder where they come up with it. I'm really hoping it's a boy for Shys sake she won't consider a sister yet:haha:

Aimee I hope everything goes smoothly for you! You should have only a couple of weeks until scan, yes? So exciting.

Sporty congratulations hun! Getting closer to 2nd tri :happydance: I always am a worrier with testing so hopefully everything is easy and results are quick for you. Wishing you the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->