May Munchkins 2019

Happy v day sweet! It is definitely a milestone to be celebrated. I guess I probably will be the first to have my baby. I can't wait to meet him! I am nervous about the c section but I do know its the right thing for me to do after everything I went through when having DS. And also as DH will be at home he will be able to help me and I will be able to recover at my own pace. I'm already counting down to the 30th April!

Keepin I am also experiencing some pelvic and tailbone pain. We went for a family walk on Sunday and I think I walked a little too far and that seemed to trigger the pain. And then yesterday I was on my feet all day and by the time I got home I could barely walk. As I have a lighter day at work today I was able to sit down more often and its not anywhere near as bad today. I'm hoping I just need to take it easier and it will go or at least be at a level I can cope with. I hope your pelvic pain eases soon.

Hi ladies, sorry I’ve been MIA.. all is good this end. Loved catching up with you all. V day has been and passed thankfully! I’m 26 weeks on Thursday and it feels like this pregnancy is flying past now!

We’ve chosen Willow Grace for our little girl. We had Quinn for a boy but I’m destined to have girls lol!

Just had a glucose test today hated the drink and being stabbed twice for blood lol. Hopefully I won’t get the call telling me I’ve got GD.

I’ve got a scan booked for the 13th February to check growth as it’s a worry of mine. I got induced last time over a fear of low birth weight and I think it’ll be the same this time so maybe an April baby again here too.

Hope your all well xxx

Hi ladies! Had my 2.5 hour appointment yesterday :wacko: Good news! Baby is FINE! The doctor couldn't find any calcifications and thinks that my original doctor was seeing a reflection or ribs :shrug: "Bad news" (really not bad in comparison) is that my placenta is marginally close to my cervix. I have a follow up in 7 weeks to make sure the placenta moves away from my cervix (which they do expect it will). In the meantime, I have to call if ANYTHING and I cannot put anything into my vagina... which means (of course) no sex. DH isn't too happy but I'm like :shrug: oh well! :haha: Anyway, crossing my fingers that everything is fine at the follow up ultrasound, because if it's still close to my cervix, I may need a c-section and/or I may have to deliver at the high risk facility with the high risk (male) doctor instead of my normal hospital with one of my female doctors.

Thanks everyone, for asking how I am! Will post a scan pic or two in a little bit. <3

I bet you are, flou! Looks like linz might give you some competition. ;)

My little one will definitely be a May baby. I never go early. With the first two, they chose to do medically necessary inductions due to blood pressure concerns. I am going to be as zen as possible to avoid it. I just want one normal labor!!! Pitocin just doesn't feel very nice. Also, I have read too many stories about ladies who previously had Pitocin almost not making it to the hospital because they didn't think they were in enough pain! :haha: That would definitely be me. xD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bleh, I hate the glucose test linz! They are going to do mine at 28 weeks so I have another month just about. The best advice I ever got was to pretend it's a party and to take it like a shot. :haha: Best luck on good results!

How small was your last baby? If you don't mind.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bella!! I am so happy to hear that they didn't find anything wrong in your little one!!!! That is awesome! I can imagine how relieved you are. Now, just give a shout to your placenta to scoot up! :haha:

I had an appointment today, and to be honest, I would punch my husband if he asked for a go right now. My doctor confirmed that my pelvis has separated quite early. She has quite a good feel. She was like, "Oh! There! Do you feel that?" No doctor, I don't feel you playing with my pelvic bone like it's a new toy. e.e No really that dramatic, but you could definitely feel it shift. She said that I need to take it easy and wear a nice pregnancy belt to keep the baby off of it as much as possible.

I love the new scans!

Oh owwwwwww you poor thing, Sweet! I hope the pregnancy belt helps! LMAO @ shouting out to my placenta :rofl: Thanks for your kind words! I didn't notice much of a pain difference between when I had my daughter (no Pitocin) and when I had my son (Pitocin). The only difference in my mind was going from 0 to 60 with my son. No pain to 10 on the pain scale within a minute of starting the drip. But there was 3 years between them, so maybe I was just assuming it was the same amount of pain? Maybe it will be better without Pitocin this time (if I can go without Pitocin? You never know!!!) Anyway, you give me hope :haha: And I hear you on getting there... I'm afraid of giving birth at home or in the car myself :wacko:

Hahaha. So far, wearing one seems more uncomfortable to me. It is like you are just trading one discomfort for another!

In both of my pregnancies, they decided that my blood pressure was too high and it was time for baby to come out for safety concerns? I do not want the pitocin if I can avoid it. I just want it to all go how it's supposed to. :haha: I have delivered vaginally both times thankfully, and I am hoping to pop her out via the same route. I swear though, if my husband gets anywhere near the contraction monitor, I am not responsible for what happens!!

Both labors, he loooooved watching the graph build up and he would announce when a big contraction was coming on. As if I couldn't feel it. I has big desires to strangle him. :haha:

I have been having the most bizarre pregnancy nightmares! In one, I gave birth to a litter of kittens and I cried because I didn't know how I would breastfeed them all! KITTENS!! :haha: Must be losing my mind over here.

YES! I hear you! I'm starting to worry about tearing again.... hoping maybe perennial massage will help with that.... plus different positioning during birth (I had my daughter on my side, but I was flat on my back for my son... :( 2nd degree tears both times. It would be AMAZING to NOT tear at all!

LMAO at your kittens dream, Sweet!!! :rofl: I def have had some weird dreams too, but I haven't been birthing kittens! :haha: Love that you were more concerned about feeding them than the fact that your babies were hairy :rofl:

Oh goodness! I had my son on my back (absolutely loathed it!), but I had my daughter while I was on my hands and knees and it was much better. Which is saying something because she was in my pelvis facing sideways. They are supposed to be facing up or down, but this booger was like, "Lets look towards mommy's hip and make this really interesting!"

I tore pretty bad while on my back and just had a few minor scrapes while delivering on hands and knees. I'd like to think it helped! Plus, gravity was on my side.

I was probably just happy that they had hair!!!! My human babies haven't had much to speak for! :haha:

Hi mamas, popping in to say hello! I've reached V day :yay: and I'm so happy. Twinnies are looking great except for twin b (my boy) who is measuring 2 weeks behind his sister. I have been having fortnightly growth scans to monitor his progress, so far so good even though he is still small he is following his growth curve. I have gained a total of 10kg so far which is ok considering I did gain over 30kg with my singleton 5 years ago! I hope they stay cooking in there for at least 10 more weeks before they make their grand entrance. We have bought lots of clothes for them as well as bassinets, car seats, rockers and swings we are just waiting to decide on a double pram and whether we want them in two separate cots of share one cot for the first few months. I hope everyone else is doing great! Here is a scan of my two cherubs, twin a top (girl) twin b bottom (boy) <3

49680314_1977202399060052_8133234183792230400_n.jpg

Sweet - I was NOT happy to birth on my back.... they set the bed up like that and I was like "wait, do I NEED to be on my back??" and the doctor was kinda like.... "uh.... no..... but that's why we set the bed up like this...." and I was all in pain and stuff and was like "oh whatever, let's just get him out" Knowing that the pain would stop after he was out :haha: I think this time around I'll specifically have in my birth plan that I don't want to be on my back.

BlueMoon - SWEET babies!!! Awwwww! Sounds like you're more than prepared! That's amazing! Glad that both are following their own growth curves, even if your DS is a little smaller than DD. <3

Glucose these was fine and I’ve heard nothing from it so I’m assuming it’s all good!! Weeeee *carries on eating chocolate for breakfast*

Umm my first baby was 6lb 3oz, second was 8lb 9oz and I had to have emergency surgery to repair the tear into my back passage after her as she was supposed to be just the same as my first and my 3rd baby was 6lb 6 ( they thought she was smaller) so I don’t know really. My bumps have all measured behind for the weeks whereas this one is spot on atm.. xxx

Yay linz! Glad you passed <3 Sorry to hear about the surgery - UGH! Hoping we all don't tear this time around!!!

I tore bad with the 1st and she was 6 lbs. With my son 8lbs 2 oz = no tear. I had epidural both times so both times was on my back. I imagine this one wont be any different. Hopefully no tears for any of us!

Lovely scan pics blue and congrats on v day!

Sweet crazy dreams! A few nights ago I had one where a student of mine kept giving me orange juice with antibiotics in!

Linz glad you passed the glucose test!

Awwwe! Keep cooking those sweet little twins, Blue!!!! Love the scans!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I was furious when I birthed my son on my back as well!! Having experienced hands and knees with my daughter, they don't stand a chance! :haha: I refuse to do it any other way.

Congrats, linz! I won't be taking mine for another couple of weeks and I hope I pass too. I didn't have GD with the first two so I should be good. :)

My babies were 7 1/2 lbs, and 8 lbs so we will see.

I had a good tear with my first and a minor scrape with my second, so I am also crossing my fingers for no damage, Hoping!
----------------------------------------------------------------

Haha flou! I am glad to know that I am not the only one!

I actually had a terrible nightmare last night. In the nightmare, she had died and I had to birth her alone. I woke up in tears. It was pretty rough. I will take the kittens back!!

Sweet, I think you've convinced me that I'm going to put hands & knees in my birth plan. Put it there in black & white - they'll know what I want ahead of time! :haha: I will seriously do whatever I can to not tear... After tearing with my daughter, honestly, I never felt the same till I tore again with my son. I feel like I was finally fixed properly after him. I'm anxious about being fixed properly if I tear again. Best if I don't! Oh no on the dream, that's awful!!!! :hugs:

AFM.... just tired. It's been a long week. Ready for the weekend!!!

I just have to say- tomorrow I am down to double digits!!!! I will have 99 days left til my due date! Not like I am counting or anything. :haha: I plan on making a post on my personal page with an eviction notice for 99 days to evacuate. Haha.

It's crazy to think this much time has passed. I know we still have quite a bit of time left, but we are well on the way. :)

I will cross my fingers for us all to have gentle, kind births. :haha:

Eek!!! 97 days left on your counter, Sweet! 118 left for me :haha: Did you do your eviction notice??

In my June babies group, someone commented that 3rd tri is almost here! I can't remember - how many weeks are we for 3rd tri?? Feels so soon!!! :wacko:

On another note, I'm dying to buy things for baby! Of course, I need NOTHING.... I should really focus on rearranging my house to give DS his big boy room (which truly is what I'm doing... in my "spare time" - or lack thereof). We are putting our office into our living room, and the office (technically a bedroom) will be redone for DS. I'm in the process of getting all of the office files and stuff into our living room.... little by little. I just have NO time during the week, so I have to work on it during the weekends, and even then my time is limited between family gatherings, birthday parties, and doing the weekly/everyday type tasks (laundry, cleaning up the house, etc). Unfortunately, there's a lot to get out of that room, then DS's stuff needs to go in there, then FINALLY we'll be able to work on getting the nursery ready for the baby (taking old baby clothes down from the attic, washing, getting everything ready, etc.) Can't wait though! Must already be nesting because I was having meltdown after meltdown yesterday that things just aren't going fast enough for my liking & I feel like I have NO time :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->