May Munchkins 2019

Flou congrats, FX the scan goes well!

Bella, that totally sucks :( In your situation, I would definitely hope to go in at around 38w - you would probably avoid NICU and get at least a month out of what you’re entitled to. I really hope you can take the extra 12 weeks of as well. Anything less then that sounds horrifying to me :( At the same time I can understand that 12 months does sound unreasonable as well - it just depends what we’re used to, I guess.

Hey everyone, hope everyone is well. I still can’t get used to this new forum and it’s making me not want to use it as much.

I’ve got my 12 week scan tomorrow and I’m 13 weeks + 2 so it’s been a long wait!
My 3 girls have just started a weeks holiday from school and they’re driving me nuts already!!

Good luck to those who’s scans are coming up and hope everyone else has a good following xxx

Hope the scan went well! :hugs:

Keepin - BELIEVE ME - I'd take the 12 months if it were offered :haha: I'd be a SAHM if we could afford it - in a heartbeat! It doesn't sound ridiculous to me at all. It's ridiculous that we only get 6 weeks here. It's ridiculous that I've had to schedule baby planning around my summer vacations. If we didn't get pregnant this last cycle, we were going to be waiting another year due to timing of being a teacher. It sucks... <3

Hope the scan went well! :hugs:

Hey, yes the scan went perfect. Got to see little bean nice and clear and my gestation has been moved forward by 1 day so I’m 13+4. I’ve a DD of the 2nd of May.
Having all the 3 tests done for downs, Edwards and the other one that I can’t remember the name of ‍♀️

Baby was being very naughty, not laying correctly for measurements and kept turning upside down. If I figure out how to add a pic later I will

Haha. I like to say that I have brain cartoons- Any silly idea gets played out in there while I giggle and people stare. :haha:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congrats on the good scan!
My nuchal translucency scan is tomorrow and they are going to take blood to see if we are all clear for the trisomies (If I'm spelling that right). Opted out of the gender part of that test since we are staying yellow and my mom had a good pout about it.

I had my dating and nt scan and all went well. Measuring a little ahead of where I thought I was so my due date is now the 7th May. Baby looked like a little freaky alien but so in love already! Nt measurement was good at 2.1mm but just got to wait for blood results to determine the actual risk. Fingers crossed that comes back with a nice low risk.

Linz glad the scan went well. My little bubba was also being a monkey. Was a sleep through most of the scan and seemed really grumpy that we woke it up! The sonographer made me get up a jump around about 4 times just to get baby in the right position.

Sweet good luck for tomorrow!

I haven't forgotten you ladies. Sorry the kids are getting better now I'm down with ear and sinus infection on top of strep throat. I hope everyone is doing wonderful, and I'll be back to check in as soon as possible.

Great scan flou.

Conundrum I hope your feeling better soon.

Our NIPT results came in, all low risk. I cannot believe it, I cried when the midwife told me. Scan tomorrow so excited about that!

Oh no, Conundrum! Hope you're feeling better soon! :hugs:

Flou - Great news & love the pic! <3

Sweet - Best of luck!!

AFM, I was a little nervous on Monday. I went to get my blood taken for all of the genetic testing. While I was at the doctor's office (Thankfully) I had to use the restroom, and (sorry if TMI) I had a small blob of mucous with a strand of blood through it. I asked to speak with someone about it, and was told that since I wasn't cramping that everything was fine and it happens sometimes. Still, I took the following day off to rest, as I've been running around like a crazy person with so much to do! As it was, on Monday, I worked, then ran to get the blood test done, then grabbed my kiddos from daycare, ran my daughter to dance, and then grabbed my husband from home and we all went to a wake. Got home/ate dinner around 7:30 PM and went straight to bed. That's just one example, but my life has just been like that for the past few weeks - constantly one thing after another! Anyway, it felt good to lay around and nap yesterday. Plus, DS has had a cold, so I thought I'd keep him home with me to rest also. <3

My scan went really well! The doctor said that all of the baby's measurements are perfect. <3
We should get the test results back within a week to make sure we are in the clear :)

20181030_image_01.jpg

Thanks ladies. Love the scan pictures! Congratulations mommas!

Sporty congrats :happydance:

Sweet everything crossed for some amazing results!

Sparkles so excited for you, I hope time flies by!

Linzs have to love it, lol. I'll get you moved now.

Flou lovely scan!

Bella during my second, if it makes you feel better, I had a couple massive bleeds. It could be something small as in strenuous activity to what ended up being a SCH for myself. Keep an eye on it and good luck momma!

So yesterday we had a scan and babies Nuchal measurement was high, now we need to decide to test further or wait and See. It could be another chromosome or heart problems or may resolve on its own.

They put me back to 16th May so almost my original due date.

So yesterday we had a scan and babies Nuchal measurement was high, now we need to decide to test further or wait and See. It could be another chromosome or heart problems or may resolve on its own.

They put me back to 16th May so almost my original due date.

I’m sorry to hear that. What are your options?

Conundrum - Thanks! Glad your babes was okay despite the bleeding <3

Sportys - That's scary :( How are you taking the news? What do you think you're going to do?

Sporty wishing you lots of love and support. We're here if you need us

Sending you love, Sporty. :hugs:
------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Friday was a bad day for me. My manager will never admit it, but she has definitely let me go due to the pregnancy. There was a lot of, "I think we are asking too much of you" and "Other people have been asking for more shifts".

Honestly, I am bitter and I do hope it hurts them in the end. The people that I assume will be taking my shifts are all new hires who have no prior experience in the field. I was literally training them. :haha: My coworkers are pissed too because it is really going to inconvenience them. Of those at the practice, I had the second most experience and knowledge of Surgery and Emergency. Good job, management.

I am going to just return to being a Stay-at-home mommy for a little while. Take a break from school and just live a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->