May rainbow baby

I have waves of nauseau and sore bbs... but just did another digi still 1- 2 weeks... I just wish my body would take care of it already... sigh..

not to mention it sucks that my OH is really not supportive got mad at me for even having an us this early and causing stress... wasn't my choice with my history they need to see me this early.. and if things were "normal" they would have seen what they needed today... he is who he is and I love him dearly... just wish he thought about my feelings in these situations... Last fall when I ended up admitted to the hospital, he showed up just after they had told me that it might be cancer... I was very upset, and he started cracking jokes.... his way of dealing I know... just wish that every once and a while it could be about me and what I need.... sorry for the vent :(

kls it is to early! and even earlier if you could be off a day or two on your ovulation. I hope the betas reassure you, Also I got my 3+ at 5 weeks but my hcg with pregnancies is always pretty high I typically get my 3+ around 4+4 so it could totally be that you just generally have a lower hcg amount which is fine. Don't give up yet.

Kate don't you give up yet either. People bleed in pregnancy though I totally get how it is nerve wracking and hard to stay positive I was the same last pregnancy that I mc'd. Heck after 2 days of nausea I'm worried cause I don't have any yet today. You diluted your urine because of the "hamburger affect" right?

I hope your blood results get in soon ladies.

Today is the day last pregnancy that I had my bleeding so I'm hoping for an uneventful day.

Kate- praying all goes well. When I got my betas I found out when the office opened next day. So hopefully you'll have numbers soon.
Kls- try not to give up. You are really early and if you O later than you thought or implantation happened a bit later your numbers could be off. It's such a vulnerable place to be in. I completely understand.

I finally got my progesterone script today. Anyone ever do the suppositories before? I have to do these two times a day minimum til week 12! I heard from a friend that they can cause weight gain. Anyone know much about the side effects?

klsltsp, I'm so sorry your OH isn't really able to support you the way you'd like. My DH is usually the same way. :hugs:

AFM, cervix is closed and she didn't see any more blood. Good news! Didn't feel any issues with my uterus. Got my blood draw and should get a result this afternoon; will go back for a second draw Friday morning. She didn't say anything about taking it easy, but I'm going to try to rest and relax as much as I can since the bleeding was definitly a lot worse after I was running around trying to catch our cat last night.

Kazy I had to take vaginal ones with my ivf just makes you feel bloated really and it makes a mess so wear liners near whichever hole you're putting them in lol!

Kate can't wait for your update.

thanks ladies...

Kate fantastic news!!

I won't get my betas until tomorrow afternoon. I think if mine are under 1000, I'm going to just tell my OH that I started bleeding, relieve him of the stress and then just deal with it as it comes on my own... sad I know.. but I have you ladies! and if it turns out well I know he'll be super happy so I'm not worried about that!!

kls it's not the initial level that matters as much as whether it's going up enough people with very low hcg have still had health pregnancies I knew a lady with twins who had super low hcg and her babies are toddlers now.

Kazy I had to take vaginal ones with my ivf just makes you feel bloated really and it makes a mess so wear liners near whichever hole you're putting them in lol!

Kate can't wait for your update.

Haha. This just confirms that having children although beautiful and wonderful is also one of the grossest things too! But I'm thankful they caught the issue and that there is something they can do about it.

Thanks Kelly :)

to be honest around 1000 would make sense for what we saw on the u/s still wouldn't explain my 1-2 weeks on digi... I looked at the numbers took dates that "could" work, took my 1st super faint test as 10 and then doubled ever 48 hrs... took me to today at 1280... so within the right "ranges". With my last 2 pregnancies (1 mmc and 1 live birth) my levels at today's day were around 4000...

I am doing a second beta on friday so that should give me the doubling time, but I don't want to deal with him all weekend :)

Plus els as you get further along it's normal for doubling to occur every 3 days so technically you could be around 900-1300 and it could be fine and some women have low levels. Don't decide anything until you have the second set of numbers.

oh Kelly my voice of reason :) thank you... I've calmed down a bit.. :)

I'm not going to do anything crazy, I'm going to give this baby all of the time it needs, will see how my OH's frame of mind is ... he's such a worrier which is why I wasn't going to even tell him yet, I only told him yesterday!!! but I've been so concerned about the progression that I didn't want to wait just in case... he thinks that not only should I not have had an u/s so early but that I shouldn't have even tested right away.. just because I was late... sigh... easier said than done when it's not your body...lol And I didn't ask for the early u/s my doc requires it because of my history... oh well.. off to make supper for the kiddos!! I have one fussy 2 yr old who is refusing to eat EVERYTHING these days so I'm trying to be creative....

Klsltsp I hope your doing ok these first few weeks are so stressful the waiting is the worst part. My oh is also pretty unsupportive and it does make things more difficult but don't give up on baby yet, we're all hoping for you.

Kate I hope things are still ok for you and you start to get some positive news with your levels.

Kelly I hope you managed to have your uneventful day today, even the littlest anniversaries are the most painful next time round.

Kazy I'm glad you got your medicine, I love how a bunch of strangers can talk the most personal things!

Afm I'm not feeling as tired to today and I think my nausea was just nerves for my lo starting preschool so now I'm worrying that I've lost my symptoms

thanks george... I find the symptoms do really come and go this early... sometimes I wonder if it's just to stress us out!!

Kelly hope you are having an uneventful day... :)

I am an engineer so by nature over analyze everything hahaha so since looking at the numbers I have really re-assured myself... for now anyways... until I get that first set of HCG... I know I need both to check for doubling, but even the first number should give us some indication...

Kazy glad to hear you got your script!! I've never used progesterone and I have to say the suppositories don't sound very nice ;) what we endure for our babies huh :)

klsltsp - I'm an engineer, too! I think you're right about overanalyzing and wanting hard numbers, haha.

Uneventful pregnancy wise except my nausea not coming back! I want it all day every day for weeks! I'm still tired though. And nips hurt when I nurse my daughter.

But I won a lottery today not for money but for the chance to win a limited addition item that I collect so pretty stoked about that and if I don't like her I should easily be able to sell her for double the price if not more since she's limited edition! So pretty happy at the moment.

I can't decide if I want to try to find baby's heartbeat before 8 weeks, as a rule with other pregnancies I've tried at 8 weeks and up but I've been reading some ladies getting it as early as 7 weeks so I though maybe I'd try a little sooner... we'll see. I'll need to pack my doppler in my suitcase since we'll be travelling soon and then I'll need private time to use it and it's loud so I'll only be able to try when I have the house to myself.

Kelly - What was the earliest you've found the heartbeat? I couldn't with my daughter until after they found it during an appointment (so probably 13 weeks) and even then I had a really hard time finding it! I can't believe all those people who can find it at 7 weeks, they must be really good at finding it!

Maybe this is just a more uneventful pregnancy for you with less MS? Fx that's all it is!

I want the ms though because with my girl pregnancies I had worse ms though that could just be that my ms gets worse with each pregnancy, but anyway I'm feeling girly vibes for this little babe to so I suspect it'll be back in full force soon.

The ealiest I've ever checked was 8 weeks exactly and it took like 45 mins of searching very slowly but I did find it. I'm tempted to try at 7 weeks but don't want it to freak me out.

Kelly your brave even trying at weeks, with ds2 I was tempted to buy a Doppler but wimped out in case I didn't hear it and feared the worse but I thinking for further along. I'd be so worried if I didn't hear it

My beta HCG value was 15,049 (!). That seems really high compared to the ranges I've been looking at! Though ome of the ranges I've looked at said the high end is around 7,000 for 5 weeks, so I guess it makes sense that it's doubled again since I'm a couple days past 5 weeks. No wonder I'm already getting the hook effect!

I'm really hoping it's not from twins - I don't think we could handle that! :wacko:

But in general it's awesome news! With my first loss, my HCG was 24 at 5w3d (obviously a sign of miscarriage), so I'm at least really happy that it's high. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->