May rainbow baby

Baybee, fx for a good appt tomorrow!

Pink cm/very light spotting has come and gone twice so far today. I did two Wondfos tonight (one regular, one diluted) and both had lines as dark as the control. I also feel like my symptoms have gotten a bit worse. I just have to let go and relax for the next two weeks until my appt... then at least I can get my OB and get scheduled for a scan.

I found an interesting study I wanted to share. It found that about 25% of women have some bleeding in the first trimester, and the rate of miscarriage is basically the same if you have (light) bleeding or not (actually, it was 1% LESS likely in their data set If you had bleeding). Also, prior miscarriages greatly increases your chances of bleeding. It seemed reassuring to me! I thought some of you might find it interesting.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2884141/

Aha! I knew there was at least 1 other! Not having a ticker threw me off lol.

haha I know.. if my apt goes well tomorrow, I'll post a ticker :)

I told OH.. he was pretty surprised... but happy, he's been through a lot of mc with women before we met..so he's very cautious... I've been telling him that I'm not sure it's progressing... he says why.. I don't have the heart to tell him about the digi sayin 1-2 still.. :( really hoping that all is good tomorrow.

Baybee good luck at your apt tomorrow, I have one too :) sorry about your loss..

Best of luck to everyone with apts! it's going to be a while before I get one.

The bleeding started this evening, so I think I'll be leaving you all tomorrow...

I am pregnant with our third. We lost our son at 29 weeks gestation so I know I'll be a nervous wreck until we reach the finish line. I am due May 10th. I go to the dr tomorrow for an early prenatal appt.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, I can't imagine how difficult that must have been. You must be so worried about this little one. Will your doctor be offering you an increased care package? x x

Bleeding slowed to just when I wipe overnight (which isn't typical of my other losses) and the nurse I spoke to this morning was very understanding due to my previous losses, so I have an appointment for later this morning and I'll also probably get betas. I know they won't be able to tell me much for sure, but hopefully I'll get a better idea of what's going on. My undiluted Wondfo this morning was really light; my diluted one was about the same color as the control, which is lighter than it has been, but I've been having some variability in them lately.

Kate glad to hear that it slowed down. Also glad that your doctor's office is seeing you.

Afm I am sitting here waiting for for my us.. terrified... hoping that all is okay.

Only saw the sac.. nothing in it. Says I am too early which makes sense based on the digital. .. hoping for betas to make sure numbers are going up.. good news is that the sac is high in my uterus far away from my scar.

klsltsp - Fx that it just is too early and that there's a sticky little baby growing in there! I'm glad it's at least in the right place, that's a good first step. :)

Only saw the sac.. nothing in it. Says I am too early which makes sense based on the digital. .. hoping for betas to make sure numbers are going up.. good news is that the sac is high in my uterus far away from my scar.

How far are you ? Xx

Based on lmp I should be 5+3... but on Monday only got 1-2 on digital so figured my hcg wasn't high... my doc god love him says it just may be too early... but I know that it's not progressing... He wasn't going to order blood work but I asked just to give me so answers... then I asked if I could do the 48 hrs. . He said okay... another ultrasound next week... If I am going to miscarry I hope it happens naturally..

klsltsp, 5w3d is really early to see anything on the US. But the bloodwork should help give some answers!

I know kate, thank you :) I'm trying to stay positive... when I get my hcg numbers back I think I'll have a better idea... I just really thought that after all I went through that this time it would be "normal" sigh... it's so bizarre after 2 normal pregnancies, I've had 2 losses in a row, this one would be the 3rd... guess I'm just getting too old...

This has not helped my POAS addiction... lol

Kate when do you get your betas done today? will you get the results today too? or tomorrow?

My appointment is in 45 min (I'm leaving for it in a couple minutes) and they're going to give me an exam (to make sure cervix is still closed) and then I assume I can get the draw done right after that. Not sure if I'll get the first number back today or tomorrow.

Based on lmp I should be 5+3... but on Monday only got 1-2 on digital so figured my hcg wasn't high... my doc god love him says it just may be too early... but I know that it's not progressing... He wasn't going to order blood work but I asked just to give me so answers... then I asked if I could do the 48 hrs. . He said okay... another ultrasound next week... If I am going to miscarry I hope it happens naturally..

Have you been having symptoms ? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->